Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have to brag she bought chrissie stuff for the baby..shes ignored her for months and now all of a sudden shes tagging her in bits she bought for the baby!

Reactions: 11
Did she have to brag she bought chrissie stuff for the baby..shes ignored her for months and now all of a sudden shes tagging her in bits she bought for the baby!
Yeah, Nikki got gucci blankets but she’s flat out there in dunnes 🤣

Reactions: 5
I love Croia’s planning for the week…no mention of ‘going to work’…. 🤣🤣
Seriously, content, tanning etc. How sad is this. I'd be ashamed if this was my daughter and the child is so fake on her posts. She needs to cop on and get a qualification

Reactions: 4
Seriously, content, tanning etc. How sad is this. I'd be ashamed if this was my daughter and the child is so fake on her posts. She needs to cop on and get a qualification
I’m hoping that “dress” is not to actually to get dressed and she’s looking or collecting a dress 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dee devlin sister got a nicer comment on her gender reveal video than poor chrissie got nicki really is nothing but a nasty bleep Hope nobody goes to her 40th 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I clicked into Chrissies page after she tagged her and it’s so sad to see none of her family like/comment on most the posts she has up about her pregnancy😢

Reactions: 4
Her kids must be so accustomed to posing and acting in front of yeh camera, I genuinely feel bad for them, they are like her ONLY content - she is a disgrace

Has she gone to London to get Pippa a communion dress 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don't think so, I thought she said she got it a couple of weeks ago, had a pic up with the other nana? Maybe it was just browsing, I thought she said they got it. It wouldn't surprise me if she did go to London for it, had to be different 🙄

Reactions: 1
SO she got her dress in london

I say that’s all a lie
Shes so full of herself and disgusting, why couldn't she buy local or buy Irish.. or if not, dont document her trip to London, obviously it was all "gifted " so had to, and to do it all infront of her little friend.. shameless

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.