Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The top thing and the shorts being two different colours is actually wrecking my head, she has loads of sister’s and none of them brave enough to tell her she looks cat!

Reactions: 5
The outfit just does not work. The top would have been much better suited to either a mid skirt/ pencil skirt or high waisted trousers or wear tailored shorts not denim cut offs with a different top. I don't get the whole she is a '40 year old mother of 3 she shouldn't wear that' comments it's just a very badly put together outfit

Reactions: 6
No bothers whipping out the max strength nurofen for herself but the kids get damp cloth’s and essential oils..

Reactions: 16
It’s not her age that’s the issue it just the outfit .
Heel , denim shorts & a lace corset is just no !!
The different shades of white wrecked my head too . Some of that tatt age tryed to flog would have been better.
Colour themes are just tacky anyway .

Reactions: 8
Did she get it from Croias wardrobe i wonder 🤔 0 class nikki, sure she has to show off her summer in Portugal workin on that tan all summer needs to show it off, has to be centre of attention she definitely was but for the wrong reasons

Reactions: 3
Sorry for the ignorance here, I haven't been on in a couple of months. But just wondering why Chrissie isn't in any of the pics with them. Has she fallen out with them all?

Reactions: 4
Sorry for the ignorance here, I haven't been on in a couple of months. But just wondering why Chrissie isn't in any of the pics with them. Has she fallen out with them all?
She’s pregnant and the family don’t like her boyfriend so she’s been shunned to the side 🫣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
It’s not her age that’s the issue it just the outfit .
Heel , denim shorts & a lace corset is just no !!
The different shades of white wrecked my head too . Some of that tatt age tryed to flog would have been better.
Colour themes are just tacky anyway .
When she goes out she dresses in her own “style” a million miles away from the tat she tries to flog from
Vava whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not an ad, here’s a discount code. These people must think their followers are as thick as they are.

Reactions: 4
€200 for the coco melon people and 170 for the cake ya like duck she paid for that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.