Little Bow Pip #9 Beg, witch and blag, faker than her handbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what she meant by that comment, 10 of the 13 kids couldn’t come?! Like what did that mean? Thought it was so odd!

Reactions: 3
People really need to stop pandering to these insta huns…I’m raging, she got her cake/cupcakes from Barbara Riggi who is booked months in advance & would certainly not “squeeze in” a request like what Nikki got for us ordinary folk! She’s off my list now for any future business.

Reactions: 4
How weird that she openly admitted all the kids she invited to the party didn't come? Like 10 kids thats fuxkin loads, you'd wonder why and who they were? Shocked that Mrs wasn't at it with gio and alessa

Reactions: 8
How weird that she openly admitted all the kids she invited to the party didn't come? Like 10 kids thats fuxkin loads, you'd wonder why and who they were? Shocked that Mrs wasn't at it with gio and alessa
That’s a whole party! Both my kids had parties yesterday and it was about 10 from each class there. I can imagine how upsetting it would be for the birthday child……. If he wasn’t 2 and it wasn’t all for show on mammys Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what she meant by that comment, 10 of the 13 kids couldn’t come?! Like what did that mean? Thought it was so odd!
Because if Nicola had of paid for a party she wouldn’t have shown it with the lack of guests. But because she obviously scabbed everything Going for it she was obliged to show the party, entertainment, cakes etc so felt she had to explain the lack of guests at the party. It was a sinful waste! Hope the companies who doled out free shite are delighted with the exposure for the party for two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think it read that ten out of twelve kids didn’t show, so only two kids arrived but she was probably contractually obliged to showcase the freebie cake and entertainment even the the party was a non event for the poor child 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think we need to Nominate Nikki for So Sue Me's TV show, so she can get pointers on how to dress for your age.. who or what does she think she is, and with her fake Beady Smile 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the hell is she wearing at the launch?!!
This has to be her worst outfit to date!!it’s like she’s trying to dress like a 17 year old ! And the top 🙈she got it so wrong and looks so trashy!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just checking on to say what is she wearing....she looks like she's off to a teenage disco. Classless

Reactions: 7
Ah even teenagers have better dress sense than that! Has anyone watched trailer park boys? More up our Nicolas alley. Can someone tell these wans, so sue included that Jean shorts are just the trashiest!

Reactions: 2
Ah nikki how da duck you thought you could get away with that outfit is beyond me! You brought the trash to the party again. Absolute state

She does have a great body but that outfit was a total no no..
Why a dress code.. it was incredibly cringe to see everyone dressed like that..

If she threw a blazer on over it maybe it would have worked but it was just bizarre…

Reactions: 2
She does have a great body but that outfit was a total no no..
Why a dress code.. it was incredibly cringe to see everyone dressed like that..
Dress code because Terrie wanted to wear a white jumpsuit she got for nothing 🤦🏻‍♀️ All I can see there is mutton dressed as lamb. Like yeah she’s a great body, but she’s also a 40yo mam of 3. Her eldest must be mortified 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Her story saying she felt "delish" get over yourself😂 She's so leathery and then dressed like a teenager... Absolute state

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.