Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member

Her sheep right now, gettin the breakfast in ahead of checking their emails at 11, washed down with a mug of Symprove, polishing their credit cards with Truwash, and plastering Gosh all over their faces with reckless abandon🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Imagine getting the shift off a fella and you ask him what scent he’s wearing and he says “Lisa Lust list”

Bahahahhahhaahhahahahahahaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mona86

VIP Member
Ok I’ve narrowed it down;

B - Be menopausal and teary when tattlers try and call you out for your multiple €€ business dealings hidden as friendships

B- Always B your daddy’s little girl even when it’s creepy and your pushing 50

B- B seen to b down with the middle class working society but wear your expensive clothes off line

B- always B a cunt

B - bags under eyes concealer

B - B cup, belle femme range for flatties but promise your mother not to show your cleavage

B - Be thick at home and pretend you can’t cook

B - B sure to try and sue anyone who sees through your shiny shite

B- be ready to wear a midi dress daily

B- Belittle those with mental health

B- Because nobody actually gives a fuck and everyone knows it’s from China anyway

B- don’t forget the *B*lood Sweat and Tears post tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ShyGuy

There is no need for VPN or people to be in anyway worried about their identity being shared. The discussions here are based on opinions and experiences and in most cases statements are backed up with evidence. Freedom of speech is a constitutional right. She is scare mongering mostly decent people who question her practices and trying to make them think they are somehow doing something wrong.

In the grown up world companies listen to the feedback given by disgruntled customers and they use it positively to create better experiences. TV presenters, politicians, sports stars the same. LLL and others need to GROW UP and accept criticism as part an parcel of operating a business.

The charity comments on here were an easy target, and called out by many of us at the time, but we all know bullies love an easy target and LLL took her opportunity.

Instagram is starting to feel like a cult, run by self entitled narcissists making loads of money on the back of easily influenced people who have no voice. We come to tattle to exercise our right to an opinion and have grown up debates and they want to silence that too :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well “John” should leave the legal profession & become a full time psychic!!!! So he sat her down & told her the chances were it was someone from Tullamore & lo & behold it’s a girl from Tullamore!,,, And then “John” told her the other person could be a blogger and what do you know..........right again!!!!!! John you are completely wasted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Wtf22

LLL got on all our wits during the pandemic, people started to see through her bull and hard selling so, we started to let her know. She then blocked everyone. We started to have a few chats here, so, she decided to take a high court action. She took the action against FB, (however, 2 off the alleged names mentioned appeared to be from here), the other name was an Instagram account that was set up but was just taking snap shots from here and sharing them. Lisa has apparently got the names of the accused and her ‘legal team’ are taking it from here.(which is bull). She had a new low yesterday when she decided to criticise anyone with mental health issues. There is only one bully here and it’s Lisa herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

MarsBars

VIP Member
Cheeky madam has blocked me! Cheeky cow! I was all nicey nice and said I loved her concealer etc, and I said it would have been nice if she had given a shout out on "World Mental Health Day" as she had given a shout out for "World Chocolate Week" !! And then blocked!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

L3p0

This is Lisa.

lisa.jpg

lisa3.jpg

I dare you to come after me for expressing an opinion on what you share online, you bully!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Hotlegs

So Gail’s Rails just made her big announcement & she’s the new BA for Pamela Scott. Bye bye Lisa!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Shop girl

Chatty Member
After schmoozing her Facebook followers yesterday morning with the big deal of announcing the launch there first before Insta - “cos they helped her launch her in the beginning” she then didn’t put up the details on Facebook of the fabulous perfume until this afternoon. Such a hypocrite. Then any less than a lovey comment on the post today got a snarky reply from her. Didn’t like being asked if there was a discount, why it was priced in sterling, (which she had to say she paid extra to have as an option) or if it was available anywhere other than online. No testers or handbag sizes available so you’re down €50 when you get it and hate it.
This will also be like the cheap midi dresses she flogs, alright for the sheep but in her best designer duds when she’s going out. She’ll be spraying the Tom Ford you can be sure too!
Not addressing where it’s manufactured either which means it’s definitely made abroad or otherwise she would be harping on and on about it being guaranteed Irish and supporting Irish business.
Sorry for going on but needed to get it off my chest. Todays antics have been the straw that broke the camels back for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

jeaner

Sorry to be that melt but i haven't watched lisa in weeks. Whats happened??? She has the info and names already and its someone from her town?
Yes, her solicitor Russell Grant or whatever his name is told her not to be one bit surprised if one of the names was someone from Tullamore. He looked once more into his crystal ball and told her not to be surprised if one person was also a blogger. And shiver me timbers, he was bang on the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

HelloAll

I put 50 for women and 100 for men on her website my total was over €7,000...what a lieing cow she is 🤣

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
The big baby routine she does drives me mental. You’re almost 50 FFS, nobody forced you to be an influencer, don’t be one if it stresses you out so much. AND, if you really are as stressed out by your phone pinging as you say then maybe leave it at home while you go for your walk?? Instead of videoing yourself and posting stuff on your stories while you are walking. She’s such an attention seeking pain in the 🍑

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I think 4000 her and 500 men maybe 1000
Men
Some of the 300,000 followers would have been very disappointed if it had sold out and there was
FFS we have her bawling again today. She's had such a hard year. STOP FFS
A hard year...dont start me. Businesses closing, people out of work and people dying alone, they cant even have the funeral they deserve. Not to mention that poor woman in North Cork who has buried 3 of her family members while being seriously ill herself and the Mum and 2 kids in Dublin who were murdered, the list is endless.
She'd want to wake up and stop being so effin self centred and greedy.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Im glad I found this site as my eyes have really been opened. I used to be a follower but gave up when all kicked off with Covid.
My priorities are my family, keeping us all safe, watered and fed. Dont get me wrong I love travel, fashion, a nice night out etc and look forward to doing them again at some stage, like everyone else.
This particular blogger has let it all go to her head, shown her true colours and is totally unrelateable to me and my circle of friends who are in the 40+ bracket.
This is just my opinion to which I am entitled, not trolling or being nasty.

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
With all due respect, I think it’s been a hard year for the vast majority of people??!! Most of us have had a good cry at some stage over it all!! And No matter what you’re going through, it’s more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes than a clapped out banger🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ShyGuy

Hi ladies. Just catching up on all the fun here. Well that was the flattest launch ever. From what I have seen so far nothing premium about this at all, looks cheap and lazy. I think she is trying to create the desert diamonds of the fragrance market.

I really cannot see where she has made the investment:
  • The By Lisa thing is a rip off Lisa Jordan
  • The name B & W - I think Armani had a perfume named white and discontinued it. Tom Ford aftershave is Noir and other Black Orchard. Not even the names are original. ANY brand team worth their salt would have advised against those names in current times, so she either did it all her self on the cheap or didn't take advice
  • Did she actually use old bellamianta pictures for the launch ? LOL Even the promotion photos were paid for by someone else.
  • I suspect she wouldn't pay for the distribution network, more money for her and she has a lot of faith in her sheep
  • The bottle looks plastic. The packaging is so dated, the gold stripe makes them look like cigarette packets. Nothing unique.
  • Looks like its not made in Ireland either (yet to be confirmed), obviously that would line her pockets at lot more - after all the preaching about supporting Irish but still charges prices like it had been manufactured here.
  • Lets not forget she did the dirty on her ex business partner / co-director of LLJ by setting up in competition. But with Jenny Glow you have everything LLL has offered but a fraction of the price tag.
  • The fact that people are buying it without smelling is it not a selling point. Its just the sheep believing they are buying into a lifestyle.

I am finding this all too funny. She appears to have done it on the CHEAP, but charges a premium and expects her followers to buy. I really cannot see how she can justify the price. You would want to have a lot of arrogance to pull that off!!

Looks like the sheep are paying the high court bill 🙈🙈🙈

Should be named DUPED by Lisa :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Wtf22

Lisa lisa lisa... your reputation is now properly in shreds. I say this because people I work with who would not have a clue who you are (normally) find themselves nosing on this site reading up about you and your antics. Not only this, but what they are learning and seeing has astounded them. So, by bringing this High Court action Lisa. You, have in fact made yourself the talk of morning coffees, lunches, zoom chats ... and that’s not the best bit... you have made yourself the talk of these not for the alleged ‘trolling’ by others... NO NO, you have drawn attention to your own antics, and how you have acted and how you may have treated people in the past yourself. Oh how the mighty have begun to spiral ... out of control.