Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows how shallow she is a mature adult crying over a product save your crocodile tests for reals life events ah but sure if you lived as far up your own hole as her you wouldn't really understand the stresses and strains that people face daily. What a fool still running to daddy with every tittle tattle and getting mammy to pray for a product sell out. What an unrelatable dope.

Think my ma n da would tell me to grow the f..I at nearly 50 years old!!!

Is this going to be like "She Sells Seagulls" shite perfume!!!!

I am amazed at the online response. I'm trying to get kids sorted. dh always gets my perfumes. I started reusing decadence this week and had forgotten how much I like. NO way would I be directing him to this crap.

Reactions: 3
Imagine getting that shite on Chrimo Day instead of a well known brand! I'd keep it for summer to kill the flies with!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve been watching her all day and am so embarrassed for her . She is an absolute dose who thinks she is gods gift

I told my hubby about her and her perfumes tonight and he burst out laughing, mostly at the names of the perfumes tbh black and white ??? 😆😆how boring and original

she is really trying to go for the pharmacy market isnt she? She wanta to be on the same shelf as Sosue & Lisa J.
I watched a pr drop from JW a while ago and she says how amazing the smell is . I’d be intrigued to give it a sniff but I’d never buy that cheap crap.
can you imagine her even smelling scentS to make this perfume ?? I feel like she wouldn’t do that

Reactions: 5
and only available online . . . apparently everywhere is closed. Eh no they aren't. I picked up health shop bits and foundation in pharmacy earlier while getting mums perscriptions.

Reactions: 9
Its not made in Ireland... 100% made in Europe somewhere, either France or Spain . Currently waiting for her to actually tell us where its made...
It’s clearly cheap 💩 as if it was in anyway artisan she would be making a big deal about it. There are some smaller perfume houses that make absolutely gorgeous fragrances, Shay and Blue for example (although they have grown a lot in the past year) Beautiful perfumes and the prices are reasonable for the quality of what you get. Her fragrance is deffo not in this category🤣🤣🤣

After schmoozing her Facebook followers yesterday morning with the big deal of announcing the launch there first before Insta - “cos they helped her launch her in the beginning” she then didn’t put up the details on Facebook of the fabulous perfume until this afternoon. Such a hypocrite. Then any less than a lovey comment on the post today got a snarky reply from her. Didn’t like being asked if there was a discount, why it was priced in sterling, (which she had to say she paid extra to have as an option) or if it was available anywhere other than online. No testers or handbag sizes available so you’re down €50 when you get it and hate it.
This will also be like the cheap midi dresses she flogs, alright for the sheep but in her best designer duds when she’s going out. She’ll be spraying the Tom Ford you can be sure too!
Not addressing where it’s manufactured either which means it’s definitely made abroad or otherwise she would be harping on and on about it being guaranteed Irish and supporting Irish business.
Sorry for going on but needed to get it off my chest. Todays antics have been the straw that broke the camels back for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
After schmoozing her Facebook followers yesterday morning with the big deal of announcing the launch there first before Insta - “cos they helped her launch her in the beginning” she then didn’t put up the details on Facebook of the fabulous perfume until this afternoon. Such a hypocrite. Then any less than a lovey comment on the post today got a snarky reply from her. Didn’t like being asked if there was a discount, why it was priced in sterling, (which she had to say she paid extra to have as an option) or if it was available anywhere other than online. No testers or handbag sizes available so you’re down €50 when you get it and hate it.
This will also be like the cheap midi dresses she flogs, alright for the sheep but in her best designer duds when she’s going out. She’ll be spraying the Tom Ford you can be sure too!
Not addressing where it’s manufactured either which means it’s definitely made abroad or otherwise she would be harping on and on about it being guaranteed Irish and supporting Irish business.
Sorry for going on but needed to get it off my chest. Todays antics have been the straw that broke the camels back for me.
Since when did it cost more to have pounds and euros on a website? It’s all done on one payment portal and the cost is the same for one or two currency options

Reactions: 7
Black and white is absolutely scandalous after black lives matter , you think she would have a bit more cop ! She’s such a stupid dick . Imagine anyone admitting they were wearing her perfume. How did she really believe she’s good enough

Reactions: 8
The comments on the fb post are 🤮. You would have to question the boredom in some people’s lives...their excitement was palpable!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments on the fb post are 🤮. You would have to question the boredom in some people’s lives...their excitement was palpable!!
These are the type of morons that actually pay money to go to one of her events and want a picture with her . These people need help obvs

I had a look at the comments on her FB page, grown women acting like school girls, no wonder she believes her own hype.

Reactions: 6
Marion Murphy Cooney she is designer that dressed lisa at the start. She also done some catwalks of her live shows. I think they even went on a holiday together.

We don’t need to use initials

Apologies for using initials.

Reactions: 3
Marion Murphy Cooney she is designer that dressed lisa at the start. She also done some catwalks of her live shows. I think they even went on a holiday together.
Sorry I sounded curt, I’m three gins in and forgot I wasn’t talking to the kids. It’s been a week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.