Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Admin embedded the video in the first post of this thread. I assume it’s still there and still works.
Thanks yeah it’s there! It’s actually quiet upsetting to watch as someone who is massively struggling with my mental health lately! She is so privileged and has been her entire life by the looks of it!.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thanks yeah it’s there! It’s actually quiet upsetting to watch as someone who is massively struggling with my mental health lately! She is so privileged and has been her entire life by the looks of it!.
or thats all they show on the gram. I'd say she is prone to big swings in mood myself. Maybe she just hasn't identified it as MH. However no doubting she is low on empathy. I'm not scared off by the HC just find there isn't really much to talk about. I'd say once we get produce launch - we'll have way more fun.

Reactions: 2
Sorry that dress 👎🏼 With a hood and leather jacket , not the look for one almost 50 . Well I don’t think so anyway

Reactions: 6
Its an awful lookin thing...she must be gettin paid big bucks to wear that one
Doesn’t do much for her so doubt it would do too much for anybody!! Might have worked better with her beloved white trainers rather than her Halloween boots!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t do much for her so doubt it would do too much for anybody!! Might have worked better with her beloved white trainers rather than her Halloween boots!!
Really looked so wrong on her. Terrible idea putting those boots with such a casual dress. She looks well in the safe outfits she chooses for herself but shouldn't stray from that as she cannot carry it off.

Reactions: 1
Awful dress, definitely should have stuck with the white runners.
Would have stuck it in a bin bag myself 😂 . Now Gail can model-so many different styles, I think this one is stuck with midis denim jackets and gym wear.

Good to see her shake it up a little, even if it didnt work out. I have no issue with this and almost admire that fact that she posted something that looked so bad on her 🙈 It does prove how beneficial it can be to know your style and stick to what works.

Im not scared off by HC either, i think this thread has given people confidence to speak up in real life and from what i can see the coversation is happening at home now as well as tattle. Well done to all the regular contributors on this thread, the facts speak for themselves and awareness is rising. Its only a matter of time before bubble bursts, until then lets keep driving more accountability 👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
Im glad I found this site as my eyes have really been opened. I used to be a follower but gave up when all kicked off with Covid.
My priorities are my family, keeping us all safe, watered and fed. Dont get me wrong I love travel, fashion, a nice night out etc and look forward to doing them again at some stage, like everyone else.
This particular blogger has let it all go to her head, shown her true colours and is totally unrelateable to me and my circle of friends who are in the 40+ bracket.
This is just my opinion to which I am entitled, not trolling or being nasty.

Reactions: 18
Im glad I found this site as my eyes have really been opened. I used to be a follower but gave up when all kicked off with Covid.
My priorities are my family, keeping us all safe, watered and fed. Dont get me wrong I love travel, fashion, a nice night out etc and look forward to doing them again at some stage, like everyone else.
This particular blogger has let it all go to her head, shown her true colours and is totally unrelateable to me and my circle of friends who are in the 40+ bracket.
This is just my opinion to which I am entitled, not trolling or being nasty.
I think she lost a lot of followers during lockdown and since. Most of the others got versatile with more affordable stuff, but not herself advertising overpriced stuff that the majority of people can't afford. It's possibly makes people feel bad also that they can't afford it.

Reactions: 6
I was a follower from her early days and enjoyed her account. The account changed direction a long time before lockdown and I lost interest as a lot of the pages she worked with originally never featured. To be fair, anytime I messaged her I always got a pleasant reply. But a few things didn't sit well with me during lockdown and I unfollowed lots of pages, including LLL.

This is not the year she (or any of us!) envisaged - no shows so less income, HC costs and a potential product launch in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️ If the product is make up I know I have spent v little on make up recently and that's not going to change anytime soon. Remote working, nowhere to go etc, = spending on skincare but not much on make up. Lots of these markets are saturated anyway and I suspect there are a few influencers worried the Insta gravy train will run dry as people are more aware how it works and have other priorities.

Reactions: 11
Where is the product though? We are nearly half way through October!!
Possibly on hold, I mean it wouldnt get the hype if it was launched now, would it ? No glitzy venue, no insta huns could attend and then there would be no media exposure. Bad times to be launching anything unless you already have a good name for yourself in the beauty/fashion industry, especially for a first timer. Has there been any mention of big/exciting news on stories of late ?
Just my opinion/take on it.

Possibly on hold, I mean it wouldnt get the hype if it was launched now, would it ? No glitzy venue, no insta huns could attend and then there would be no media exposure. Bad times to be launching anything unless you already have a good name for yourself in the beauty/fashion industry.
Just my opinion/take on it.
Oh I agree! But she seemed to suggest back in September that it would be launched soon and was hinting at a big reveal in October. No sign though.

Reactions: 2
Anyone got them Blank Canvas Magnetic make up brushes ? Sweet mother of all .the 🤬s nearly went through the window. Had them ages now, only decided to set them up on the stand on my dressing table today . The little 🤬s all attract to each other , no chance safe distance the 💩 look horrendous on the stand clumped together . Put them in drawe the stick to each other . I was sweating with rage , as for the cursing I never even knew I knew half of them.the last thing I ever bought before my eyes were opened !

Whatever that launch is, it is sitting a box gathering dust , did she not show the big box few months ago?? Dead money lying in a box. You would get it in, listed on website and sold asap, that’s what most businesses would do! Even Xmas gifts have been on sale for few months now. Strange carry on for sure !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lockdown is an issue, the bperfect Belfast fiasco proved that 🙈 An online launch would be poor timing right now too. I imagine product planning (and investment) was pre Covid. People's lifestyles, work patterns and spending habits have changed massively since then so her target market may well be in a different place to when the idea was first developed. 🤷‍♀️

Lockdown is an issue, the bperfect Belfast fiasco proved that 🙈 An online launch would be poor timing right now too. I imagine product planning (and investment) was pre Covid. People's lifestyles, work patterns and spending habits have changed massively since then so her target market may well be in a different place to when the idea was first developed. 🤷‍♀️
She will have to sue Covid-19 for damaging her business🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.