Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Reactions: 5
LLL got on all our wits during the pandemic, people started to see through her bull and hard selling so, we started to let her know. She then blocked everyone. We started to have a few chats here, so, she decided to take a high court action. She took the action against FB, (however, 2 off the alleged names mentioned appeared to be from here), the other name was an Instagram account that was set up but was just taking snap shots from here and sharing them. Lisa has apparently got the names of the accused and her ‘legal team’ are taking it from here.(which is bull). She had a new low yesterday when she decided to criticise anyone with mental health issues. There is only one bully here and it’s Lisa herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The hypocrisy of that vitriol LLL published on her page yesterday was astounding. It was Donald Trump-like.
No empathy, no humility just supremacy in abundance.
She really doesn't deserve the loyal following she has and it upsets me to think of genuine people taken in by her.

Reactions: 17
Wow and the irony of that done from inside her luxury car beggars belief. I used to have some sympathy for her (if she was truly was being harassed like the Aoibhinn O Sullivan case) but after that it's evaporated.
I can't believe that she would reference mental health like that.
I have seen Pippa previously address things said to her online (which she did by posting these and replying publicly); much more dignified and open. Challenging incorrect statements head on. She wasnt afraid to put them out there and refute them.

LLL got on all our wits during the pandemic, people started to see through her bull and hard selling so, we started to let her know. She then blocked everyone. We started to have a few chats here, so, she decided to take a high court action. She took the action against FB, (however, 2 off the alleged names mentioned appeared to be from here), the other name was an Instagram account that was set up but was just taking snap shots from here and sharing them. Lisa has apparently got the names of the accused and her ‘legal team’ are taking it from here.(which is bull). She had a new low yesterday when she decided to criticise anyone with mental health issues. There is only one bully here and it’s Lisa herself.
The court action was only ever about scaring people here. It hasn't worked and she's raging!

The woman needs to grow the duck up and not think she's beyond criticism.

She's unmasked herself as the only bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whoever posted the videos in the last thread should post them up in this thread too. She deserves max exposure. Cow.

Reactions: 11
If you look at courts.ie the case is only mentioned but no judgement has been posted. Why not I wonder? It seems up to date for other cases.

And what is worse is that she is so evidently a BULLY. She is used to getting her own way and will stamp on anyone to get it. I wonder if someone local knows if she has any friends. She seems like a nasty character and I imagine has more enemies than friends.

Reactions: 8
Please post the video again onto this thread. Maximum exposure is right.

Reactions: 2
Posting the videos again!

Lisa on mental health with a smug smile

Lisa and her raging claw

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I only heard of her from other “ influencers “ talking about her case during the week. They re all full of it. 🤣 Those stories last night were actually my first time watching her and what she said was appalling. Black and white or rigid thinking is psychologically a very bad sign in a person . It implies you think you have all the answers. She d want to go back and talk to Mammy and Daddy 🤣

Reactions: 14
Watching that again, I'm appalled even more.
I am afraid she comes across more as a bully.
So shes saying that people, who she is going to chase so aggressively, are effectively crazy and not normal people. If she truly believes that, why is she taking civil legal action against such people?
Or does she believe that she is the only one who can say she has suffered from mental health difficulties and is deserving of sympathy and respect for that?
Clearly she thinks differently about mental health when its not her own. And that different is aggression, pointing finger at her head and "not normal". Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This is Lisa.

lisa.jpg

lisa3.jpg

I dare you to come after me for expressing an opinion on what you share online, you bully!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I unfollowed her after LLL and one of her brands saw fit to advertise promos on PPE in the middle of a pandemic. Have not missed her content at all. Although I could hazard a guess it has included gym, midi dresses, walks, dog, more midi dresses, gym, Revive/symprove, walks, garden furniture, fake tan and the odd midi dress - possibly styled with trainers/heels and now weather has changed (sock) boots🤷‍♀️

Having watched those stories I am so glad I unfollowed. That tone and content is not for me, that was badly, badly judged and not the attitude or values that would influence me at all. She comes across as quite out of touch with many people's reality at the moment which is a pity given her following. I'm disappointed in the black or white attitude, it's totally lacking in empathy and a very narrow minded approach - life is rarely that straight forward or clean cut! I loved her account at one point but we're far past that now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look at the tension in those hands😱😱
In my opinion its very threatening and intimidating behaviour particularly given the image she likes to portray.
Kettle and pot comes to mind !!
Narcissistic traits there too...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's really not surprising that she has little or no real friends. We all know someone like her I think, a bully and a spoiled witch who cannot conceive of a world where things aren't exactly as she wants them. How dare anyone disagree with her, the only explanation for that is you must be "mad".
She really has shown her true colours in those stories.

Superstylesabby saying how she’s ecstatic for Lisa. I never ever heard her name mentioned. Then saying oh I can’t tell you about the jeans I’m wearing as they are not launched yet!
As for Lisa’s rant yesterday bully comes to mind so I reported it. She done herself no favours, she should be thoroughly ashamed. And ffs talking about daddy again & his great advice. 😡

Reactions: 6
I see she's encouraging people to "stock up" on wine while using her 15% discount on her website. I wonder what the regulation is around influencers selling alcohol and putting swipe ups and discounts?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sabby hitches her wagon to anybody with more followers than she has. Another absolute dose of a woman. Who should stick to hair🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.