Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You got to laugh at these 🐑 🐑 on Facebook all trying to outdo each other, it’s like they are in a little club where everyone must wear the same . ‘I just ordered, then I just ordered both. People are strange creatures really.. You don’t know what it smells like , would sooner €50 on a lottery ticket o

Reactions: 3
Well she made a balls of that '' launch '' carrying on like a teenager, embarrassed for her. Must have been up all night blocking anyone who ever gave her any sort of negativity because I'm blocked on fb & insta 😱😱😱 kinda glad, she an absolute sap and her day will come, her and her pissy perfume😂 no thanks ill pay for an actual designer perfume, wouldn't buy it for a fiver.
Did she link your name to here ? If so Jesus she must be glued to the phone trying to link user names from here to a Insta/FB . She won’t catch me 😂 Does she not realise folk can set up new accounts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What the actual **** is she trying to make out that She is in the same league as Chanel, Dior etc, deluded or what ... Bit strange though this appears after a few of us mention the well know established Fragrance brands 🤔 reading here 🤔
She actually believes her own hype that she could charge same as Brands. She's an embarrassment after that ridiculous launch. She was like a 2 year old on a sugar high.

Who is scs??
Sineads Curvy Style. Another one who believes her own hype. She's pushing tickets mad for the shows today, she should be careful she doesn't steal Lisa's thunder today! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just put 50 of each into my basket so her claim that she’s ‘running low’ on the men’s is 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She actually believes her own hype that she could charge same as Brands. She's an embarrassment after that ridiculous launch. She was like a 2 year old on a sugar high.

Sineads Curvy Style. Another one who believes her own hype. She's pushing tickets mad for the shows today, she should be careful she doesn't steal Lisa's thunder today! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thank you, fog brain here today . Can’t stand that one either , unfollowed her a while back

I put 50 for women and 100 for men on her website my total was over €7,000...what a lieing cow she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I put 50 for women and 100 for men on her website my total was over €7,000...what a lieing cow she is 🤣
In reality there is probably 1000s of units sat in a warehouse somewhere and she’s praying to every God going that she will shift all of them and not get stock with a load of duds🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She has not sold out? WHAT? Wait until she gets complaints. Oh she won’t like that.

‘Limited English’ is bullshit language for ‘ we won’t launch this again if it goes tits up ‘

Reactions: 6
Its started already. Alot of launches today. Mrs Makeups range today. She saved her pgy announcement to coincide. Lisa resorting to tears and fake emotion. Like I'm her age. Outside of health life etc I would't be getting very emotional about much.
Just shows how shallow she is a mature adult crying over a product save your crocodile tests for reals life events ah but sure if you lived as far up your own hole as her you wouldn't really understand the stresses and strains that people face daily. What a fool still running to daddy with every tittle tattle and getting mammy to pray for a product sell out. What an unrelatable dope.

Reactions: 7
I really hope the chats on the spin bike don’t become a thing. Makes her even more of a dose🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I was able to add 100 of each to my basket. She must have had a lot of stock if 200 is considered low stock

Priceless! I did the same, well 85 of each!!! Jaysus she's a dose! Her Tom Ford is 209e she said...seriously comparing herself lol!!!

Imagine getting the shift off a fella and you ask him what scent he’s wearing and he says “Lisa Lust list”

Bahahahhahhaahhahahahahahaaaa
Could you just imaging handing that to your husband or son on Christmas day and they googled the brand is leeesa they'd probably throw it back to you regardless of what it smells like it's not what any man would choose and certainly not for 50 squids. But sure she'll keep telling us it's got all the Tom Ford notes and all the sheep will be sucked in. FOOL.

• Haha
Chatting away about "her girls" and how she doesnt understand technology and they do but in the next story apologising cos she thought she had enough 'hosting' and almost crying over it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.