Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the fake tears, what if we don’t like it, no sleep, must take 3 x symprove (still getting the ad in). Hard to believe this is the same person at the HC not that long ago🙄

Reactions: 3
But most of all, let there B lots of cash monies in her bank account for Xmas, as she hasn’t creamed nearly enough money from her 🐑🐑 this year, given that she couldn’t hold any of her bring and buy sales, I mean, events🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But most of all, let there B lots of cash monies in her bank account for Xmas, as she hasn’t creamed nearly enough money from her 🐑🐑 this year, given that she couldn’t hold any of her bring and buy sales, I mean, events🤣🤣
Bring and buy sales ... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just catching up here, some of the comments are just brilliant😂.

Have had a look at the box and I think it's a bit masculine so gonna guess aftershave. All her sheep will run out to buy it for their other half's or sons. 🐑🐑

Reactions: 2
Omg the fake tears, what if we don’t like it, no sleep, must take 3 x symprove (still getting the ad in). Hard to believe this is the same person at the HC not that long ago🙄
Fake Fake Fake... Always on the sell.. if its nit symprove.. its a company ‘loaning’ her an exercise bike.. wouldn’t ya think she would buy one her self with all the money she has!! Really annoying me today with the fake tears.. catch yerself on Leeesa.. you are almost 50 for god’s sake.. save the tears for those actually suffering because of the lockdown! The sooner IG calls these accounts to task the better!

Reactions: 5

Her sheep right now, gettin the breakfast in ahead of checking their emails at 11, washed down with a mug of Symprove, polishing their credit cards with Truwash, and plastering Gosh all over their faces with reckless abandon🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How exciting 🎉👯‍♀️🙄

I wonder how many minutes after the release someone will find the source of what's been rebranded and sold on with a premium.

I'm going to guess a sleeping potion to drop on your pillow to have the best sleep ever 😂

She has mentioned not being a great sleeper so many times, it's been the theme of all her posts in the run up to the launch. I'm all over the sleep spray / silk pillow case idea.

There's a registered homeopath based in Tullamore, she might have put tog the magic combo of oils for the spray .....
I sound like such a looser but I really am excited to see what it is.
Not a chance in hell I'll purchase obvioulsy!

Perfume & aftershave.... white & black 🤔🙄
€50 a bottle...mind u the botle has had gold or something etched into it! Like someone said here yesterday ..most are loyal to perfumes an tend to wear the same few depending on season etc

Reactions: 4
Perfume I'm not able for the describing Black for Chris and White for the Ladies. Vomit inducing

• Haha
Just told my 14yr ild daughter lisa's new product is perfume an she says 'euw is probably smells of old ladies'😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Her sheep right now, gettin the breakfast in ahead of checking their emails at 11, washed down with a mug of Symprove, polishing their credit cards with Truwash, and plastering Gosh all over their faces with reckless abandon🤣🤣🤣
Ah lads.. the website has crashed.. the hysteria already 😂😂 gonna be a lot of disappointed sheeple now when this ‘sells out’

• Haha
Her team made her do the countdown, but she didn't want to .... Have you ever in all your days heard such B for Bol**xology?!!

Reactions: 10
Perfume I'm not able for the describing Black for Chris and White for the Ladies. Vomit inducing
Ah stop.. who is going to buy that? from a no one? really? I never stray from my usual brands.. and I am certainly not going to pay 50 yoyo for this rubbish!

Reactions: 6
My goodness was she alluding to this on the day she ranted about being black & white? That's quite the build up. I can't see a bit (not subscribed), dying to hear her bigging it up. Did the woman in Kilkenny with the perfume dupes make it for her?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.