Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that is with discount. People on their knees and worried about 2nd lockdown. Even some of the other big pages are doing Penney's haul and have the cop on to know the majority can't afford overpriced tit.
We got one from Thursday , panic buying has started again . not a toilet roll to be had again . We have gone from low to med risk , not sure about travel to work as he works in another county . I just got out of hosp and too weak still to get supplies in , so they can shove their shity 3 wick 🤬ox candles up their rear ends. Pathetic greedy things, they don’t live in the real world , I seen on Lime Goss how much some Influencers earn just for sitting on their asses flogging all sorts to those that are stupid enough to buy. I was once stupid but I found Tattle.. ..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Ok some how come Brooke and Shoals have the exact offer on their website without going through Lisa’s swipe up. Not the first time either. She hardly negotiated the bundle deal ?????

Reactions: 4
Ok some how come Brooke and Shoals have the exact offer on their website without going through Lisa’s swipe up. Not the first time either. She hardly negotiated the bundle deal ?????
Sure the dogs on the street have the same discounts for everything. Spotlight being flogging by everyone

I see @actuallykillian filmed the piece for Linda Bellamianta.( He used to be in fair city and now tell you what on the TV on Ireland am after reading it off the TV guide)

Reactions: 1
Linda Stinson and Brook & Scholes I think
[/QUOTE
Thank you Tic Toc 👍🏼
Linda Stinson the tan one or the other Linda thats shes always waffling about?
Thank you , did anyone hear her mention he brilliant team this morning ? Anyone catch the names? I gather some of these are connected to her in business or have I got it wrong ?

The tan is through Boots, so does that mean LLL won’t make money from them sales ? Just wondering, got no intention of buying It , a bloody tan to be stuck in the house with , white as driven snow at the moment and will prob remain so until Covid is gone . Non itching San Tropez and Bondi at the ready .

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well “John” should leave the legal profession & become a full time psychic!!!! So he sat her down & told her the chances were it was someone from Tullamore & lo & behold it’s a girl from Tullamore!,,, And then “John” told her the other person could be a blogger and what do you know..........right again!!!!!! John you are completely wasted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Everyone is flogging the 30% off spotlight even though Lisa makes out the discount is for her followers only 🙄same with the tan... it will be in boots website in the morning! I wouldn’t be buying anything Lisa promotes... greedy greedy woman... money gone to her head. Speaking of her head, the amount of times she pulls at that ponytail when she’s preaching to us Ladz 😳

Reactions: 5
Aw here Liz Reaney got the same tan gift box omg times are bad when they are letting that wagon on board 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Them drinks that Oonagh supply her are really not working in the eye area, or are them beauty treatments supposed to help when you are prone to bags under the eyes. Just an observation I made tonight , maybe the blue Colour shows off blemishes more 🤔 observation not criticism I don’t want to be in HC , just surprised though with the number of free products, like supposed Health drinks, free beauty procedures, free skin , tan, make up that they would help with that problem 🤔🤔

Well “John” should leave the legal profession & become a full time psychic!!!! So he sat her down & told her the chances were it was someone from Tullamore & lo & behold it’s a girl from Tullamore!,,, And then “John” told her the other person could be a blogger and what do you know..........right again!!!!!! John you are completely wasted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought the exact same thing when she said that🤣🤣

• Haha
Did I miss something, is the big bellamianta reveal Lisa's big thing???
No, that was just Bellamiantas new product launch. The main event of Lisa’s launch is apparently October. Don’t know about you but I am beside myself with excitement waiting for it😂😂😂

• Haha
He is some man... Maybe he can tell us all when this covid is going to end or share the lotto numbers? As he can see things coming and knows things ahead of time.... This is all BS - she has found out something not through the legal route and cant say how so she is blowing smoke up our bums now with this .... she is pathetic

Reactions: 5
Aw here Liz Reaney got the same tan gift box omg times are bad when they are letting that wagon on board 🤣🤣
And squeaky LmcD ‘I will go through the whole box with ye’ How many freebies did she have to send out ? Just waiting for RmcG to come on with it in between her copycat Hinching . That Reaney one, I followed after I read about her on here, omg could not listen to her or watch them bouncing on that bed, going on about upgrades etc. ‘ stay at home morons there is a Pandemic on’ Truly can’t believe the amount of influencers on today all saying same 💩 about that tan 🤮 boringggg . Wonder if screeching KC will get it for Mrs Happy KC 🤔 Can you just imaging how IG is going to be now and by Xmas , all of them trying to flog same 💩 , all desperate to beat each other , they don’t give a 💩 what is happening out there as long as the money rolls into their greedy pockets!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.