Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sticking up for her, but this is now her business module her market is high end? Yes, she started off small and obvious she knows high end works for her market, she has a team working for her she is the voice and face.
There is still wealth in this country, don't be fooled.
I agree there is plenty of wealth in the country and have no issue with a blogger having their own niche in the high end space or spending their own money on whatever they want.

But what I see is cheap sweat shop one week and high end the next. The midis, fake diamonds, amazon handbags. She chops and changes depending on where the money is. She doesn't wear privately the cheap tat she promotes but will pretend she does for her own financial gain. My guess is she created the poll to make it look like she was responding to demand but really this high end winter coat segment has been driven by McElhinneys.

The Gant puffer wasn't even Lisa's own style, and you could tell she wasn't altogether sold on it. When has she ever said something looks better on the model. I think she will flog anything that pays her, it just happens to be high end coats this month (a questionable choice given the state the country is in AND not a Irish brand in sight in her so called winter coat shop).

Reactions: 5
€325 for a puffer jacket and sold out!!
Probably only one of each size available .
Same as that I would rather pay full price anywhere than use her discount code. No way will I line her pockets.
All this promoting at such high end prices is disgusting given the devastation of this pandemic.
Its just pure greed.
Of course more commission per sale on high priced . I still say only one or two of each size in stock! No where is going to take the chance of been stuck with them. Don’t like Gant, I am sure I have seen it in TK Max or at outlet villages .

Reactions: 3
Quick get your desert diamond ring, just like mine lads but without the price tag 😜ya know what I mean, fake for you mad bunch but only real diamonds for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Quick get your desert diamond ring, just like mine lads but without the price tag 😜ya know what I mean, fake for you mad bunch but only real diamonds for me 😂
Hers are real, you know, real, real, REAL😆😆😆

• Haha
Why is Lisa lying saying she doesn’t have any desert diamonds rings ?? She does and has shown them . Before Lisa & Leann set up cabochon diamonds (the lady’s that were to be at her show and got told at last minute there was no space for them) they both sold Desert diamonds and Lisa 100% showed them and 100% has the rings , last year Jean sent her the new solitaire ring that they had just brought out , bullshit that she asked Jean about what the story was because she didn’t have the rings herself

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way she would be allowed share that info if it was correct ... because what would it do only push her followers to maybe chase Ramona (who I have accused of being on other threads purely because of my username!!) and then Ramona would have reason to complain? No? Yes? In terms of Liz Reaney, that bleep deserves all she gets so I hope one day she does get caught out because I could list so many here in Cork, even Wilton alone that she’s hurt. But I dunno lads she ‘couldn’t talk about ‘ recently and now she’s practically putting names in mouths... it’s a tactic
Sorry to be that melt but i haven't watched lisa in weeks. Whats happened??? She has the info and names already and its someone from her town?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to be that melt but i haven't watched lisa in weeks. Whats happened??? She has the info and names already and its someone from her town?
Yes, her solicitor Russell Grant or whatever his name is told her not to be one bit surprised if one of the names was someone from Tullamore. He looked once more into his crystal ball and told her not to be surprised if one person was also a blogger. And shiver me timbers, he was bang on the money!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, her solicitor Russell Grant or whatever his name is told her not to be one bit surprised if one of the names was someone from Tullamore. He looked once more into his crystal ball and told her not to be surprised if one person was also a blogger. And shiver me timbers, he was bang on the money!
😆 I had to think about that for a second. Is he a son of mystic meg 🤪 but in all seriousness, that’s the most bizarre bullshit of a case I ever heard off.

She is sly out!!! The prices of those jackets 😳 I could never afford one. She is now just a selling machine.... She is money mad.

Girls, if ye want fabulous rings that's are the best quality and lots cheaper than desert diamonds and Lisa's "real" ones, look up Shirley at The Diamond Buyers club in Cork. Her jewellery is fab! She is a pleasure to deal with.

Reactions: 2
Girls, if ye want fabulous rings that's are the best quality and lots cheaper than desert diamonds and Lisa's "real" ones, look up Shirley at The Diamond Buyers club in Cork. Her jewellery is fab! She is a pleasure to deal with.
Agree I have two of her rings and they are fab.

Why is Lisa lying saying she doesn’t have any desert diamonds rings ?? She does and has shown them . Before Lisa & Leann set up cabochon diamonds (the lady’s that were to be at her show and got told at last minute there was no space for them) they both sold Desert diamonds and Lisa 100% showed them and 100% has the rings , last year Jean sent her the new solitaire ring that they had just brought out , bullshit that she asked Jean about what the story was because she didn’t have the rings herself
Wonder if they fell for the hint and gave Mammy one! Always dropping hints for freebies for her family, wine, cheese, flowers , rings, and that £2000 patio table that daddy would live.. Buy them you can afford them!!!

Thanks for filling me in, i haven't watched her in weeks. And why is Ramona popping up in comments... Thought she was her nail girl? And wonder which blogger

Was on a split shift and fell down a rabbit hole of looking over old posts of hers . Did you notice that several Other bloggers USE to comment on her photos etc - Ursula Walsh , 5ft fashion fairy etc- loads of them . And now none of them do ! Also the average number of comments under each grid post is WAY down . Is she on the way ?!

Give me strength, plastic grass and she’s calling it a lawn!! No wonder our eco system is shagged she’s even lousey to the bees and butterflies. I hate that plastic shite.

Reactions: 7
Very interesting read on another thread. It appears LS is also a director in LMD company. It’s also very worrying that the owner of an Irish Brand tan ( the itchy one ) has her nationality on a company form as British!!! What do you make of that? Pitiful, the whole lot of them. LLL still banging on about being a big Irish supporter, but being BA for her British best pal LS!!
7F5DFFF1-761E-4DC8-8772-BB15DBDBCEE6.jpeg
7F4EFCB0-7FAA-4650-A07F-CE7E3D1E1099.jpeg
7EE04AF6-D1A2-4548-8A5F-F9CCD44B2D40.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.