Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hysterical couldn’t have happened to a nice person.

her nails look dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't help thinking I'd hate to engage her services as an insurance broker, hoping she'd get me a good deal. Imagine being on the phone to her and she distracted by all the "press drops", the jingle of her bracelets, the sun catching the diamond, dropping everything to go for a walk when it all gets too much. Seriously 😳🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tears soon gone two big freebies arrived for her so as she says ‘her day just got better’ now does that not tell a story in itself . Gimme gimme , freebie freebie, such a spoilt person, really shows her true colours. Like a kid spitting it’s dummy out then you got to bribe to win them around . 🤮

Bet a frontline would live to take time out for a walk when they are overstretched to the limit. No but this spoilt 🐮 throws a tantrum, whinges and cheers up as soon as the freebies arrive. Such greed is unreal , the dressing room is already full of beauty products .

Reactions: 3
Listening to the news pretty dire out there , but never mind as long as spoilt influencing 🧙‍♀️s are happy it’s all ok. Nail tec opens 7am to accommodate , spits dummy out due to too many messages etc, whinges, laughs gets caught in the rain but the auld freebies soon lift the spirits , them himself is videoed cooking for her , no sign of the free wine yet!! The counry , the world is falling apart , jobs gone, income gone, homes gone but as long as these spoilt greedy grabbers are ok . I hear there is an abundance of cake makers baking their little hats off now to try and get a cake to RmcG house, god knows she has hinted enough . Would it not serve them better to drop some off at the hospital for overstretched staff on 12 hour shifts , they never stop , seen it all first hand myself after 5 day unplanned stay ( not Covid related but there were cases in there god bless them all) These influencers need to buy a bottle of cop on , open their selfish eyes and ears to what is happening around them. Not screeching trolls, crying into their phones . Absolutely Pathetic behaviour by self entitled, self loving adults 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tears soon gone two big freebies arrived for her so as she says ‘her day just got better’ now does that not tell a story in itself . Gimme gimme , freebie freebie, such a spoilt person, really shows her true colours. Like a kid spitting it’s dummy out then you got to bribe to win them around . 🤮

Bet a frontline would live to take time out for a walk when they are overstretched to the limit. No but this spoilt 🐮 throws a tantrum, whinges and cheers up as soon as the freebies arrive. Such greed is unreal , the dressing room is already full of beauty products .
I am an ED frontline worker and barely grabbed a coffee to sit in my car watching her rubbish earlier. I wish I hadn't as she just wound me up with all her self pity crap. I would have loved to pound the roads but I can't as I'm still at work.

I have said it before. She is a dose. Have to unfollow her because she raises my blood pressure. Glad she got soaked. Witch.

Reactions: 10
The big baby routine she does drives me mental. You’re almost 50 FFS, nobody forced you to be an influencer, don’t be one if it stresses you out so much. AND, if you really are as stressed out by your phone pinging as you say then maybe leave it at home while you go for your walk?? Instead of videoing yourself and posting stuff on your stories while you are walking. She’s such an attention seeking pain in the 🍑

Reactions: 18
Here we go again!! Poor little overworked me!!! Getting as bad a RmcG whinging into the phone.. not in a month of Sunday’s would I have sympathy for those attention seeking influencers that do this. Cry in private , attention seekers, poor little me ! Many suffering in silence not like these poor little ole me’s Nowdoes she mean mental health suffering by that wool in the head comment , that she needed to get out to clear her head! Just wondering as I have not heard it before.. Bet many would love to leave their workplace and go for a long walk to clear their heads, you see many don’t have that privilege . we have not forgot the mocking of MH or the threat posts ‘don’t mess with me’

Her surname isnt McG by the way

• Wow
oh what is it?

Is lisa getting a left behind. Gails ads for Pauls/Pamela Scotts seem very professional. Sneak Peaks etc. Also Gail was a little ill during week (not covid) but came out saying she is missing her sisters wedding due to restrictions and not wanting to risk it. Seems the covid message is getting through.

Last edited:
I have indeed watched that and its certainly a great watch. I’m only catching up as I was super busy in work all week . Belfast was a complete joke but did you see Bperfects following increased ? Some of that was staged for sure no doubt about it . Bet their sales flew ??

I suppose we all said here that LLL would never get the names but let’s be honest she did ? Suppose we all got that wrong . One good thing about that is that it shows the info can now be obtained From FB & Inst and in some way stop Online trolling for our kids ? we have no idea here what was said and probably won’t find out until it hits court but as my mother always says no smoke without fire . I’m not saying for one moment here is trolling but trolling in general ? The Coco law etc it has to help there?? I enjoy reading this page well some of it ... some really good comments and insights for sure.

Reactions: 1
LLL has shown has shown her true colours. Also, today is World mental health day. We all know how Lisa feels about that. I have to laugh at the court talk above?! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Her surname isnt McG by the way
Oh bad me.. thank you for the correction .. bad typo , she is still insufferable with or without McG 🤣

omg 😮 yukkkk do we really want to know about crusty eyes.. why would you do that?? I wonder will there be a product for sale after for Crusty eye syndrome 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LLL has shown has shown her true colours. Also, today is World mental health day. We all know how Lisa feels about that. I have to laugh at the court talk above?! 🤔🤔🤔
Has something been deleted, I can’t see any court talk?

I see oooonagh has sent Suzanne Jackson some of that symprove. Ohhh LLL is loosing her shine.

[
I see oooonagh has sent Suzanne Jackson some of that symprove. Ohhh LLL is loosing her shine.
The Gail's Rails fashion shows are more watchable, shows a lot of different styles and not all based in a box room , same pose, swinging the hips, playing with the pony tail, it has all become so boring to watch now. Notice she o ly like to show high end clothing now, well more high priced than high end , much cheaper can be sourced elsewhere. This morning its cups!!! glass cups !! I guess next it will be the food posts after the walk . It’s worse than watching Hinch cleaning her sink and spraying Zoflora . I see another who will remain nameless (now I did get her name wrong earlier and was pulled up very abruptly at that!) but many will guess who clean her frying pan 🍳. A *ecking frying pan!! Lord *asus who would find that interesting. All IG is now is totally boring, as for the amount of MUA’s fetching out eye palettes /tans and other bits! Bet they are all made in the same place , just got their names stamped on them . Would sooner stick to tried and tested brands myself, not hit and miss wannabes !! Will the LLL be jumping on that bandwagon ?? is launch day not soon??

She makes me so angry, it's all me me me, poor f....king me! Tell that to people who haven't seen loved ones for months, lost their jobs, people on their knees and the incredible Frontline Workers who are the ones risking their own lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She makes me so angry, it's all me me me, poor f....king me! Tell that to people who haven't seen loved ones for months, lost their jobs, people on their knees and the incredible Frontline Workers who are the ones risking their own lives.
But @MarsBars, the phone was hopping with emails and WhatsApps. Do you not realise how unbelievably stressful that is ?? It actually never stopped pinging. Like it never stopped?? I don’t think these frontline workers could cope with the level of pinging like. I mean, it was actually hopping. Hopping. All morning. And on top of that, she had to deal with a 7am French manicure appointment too. I don’t think ordinary people could cope with it all at all. She should get a medal from Micheál D or something, for coping with such a busy day all by herself. She’s actually a fine example to us all. A shining light really......

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.