Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will have to sue Covid-19 for damaging her business🤣🤣🤣
Don't be giving her ideas...
Cannot believe the brass neck of her to acknowledge world chocolate day (because she got a freebie) but couldn't be bothered mentioning world mental health day. Says everything about her.
Disclaimer this is just my opinion no need to run whinging to the HC.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Cannot believe the brass neck of her to acknowledge world chocolate day (because she got a freebie) but couldn't be bothered mentioning world mental health day. Says everything about her.
Sure she couldnt mention it as the video of her stickin her finger to her head and calling people nuts would have resufaced

Reactions: 13
I thought exactly the same, no reference to World Mental Health Day but a shout out to chocolate day or whatever its called. It makes you wonder 🤔

Reactions: 5
I thought exactly the same, no reference to World Mental Health Day but a shout out to chocolate day or whatever its called. It makes you wonder 🤔
Watch that big box of freebies arrive now from that highlighter she was raving about this morn , Coukd notice no difference myself like. But she mentioned it was not an Ad she just mentioned because she liked it!! Really!! was that possibly a hint hint beggy post ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she did get a big box of freebie choc’s god know these influencers live an auld freebie .

Reactions: 2
"Thanks for messaging us. We try to be as responsive as possible. We'll get back to you soon."

This is what you receive if you message yer wan!

Lads, she’s a big team working for her... she doesn’t have time to be answering messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lads, she’s a big team working for her... she doesn’t have time to be answering messages.
She couldn’t be bothered with the inconvenience of actually corresponding with her followers. That’s way beneath her! She’s more interested in emptying their wallets and/or maxing out their credit cards in the most efficient way possible....it’s a sort of contactless payment🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She couldn’t be bothered with the inconvenience of actually corresponding with her followers. That’s way beneath her! She’s more interested in emptying their wallets and/or maxing out their credit cards in the most efficient way possible....it’s a sort of contactless payment🤣🤣
Couldn’t have said it better myself. She has some notions about herself.

Reactions: 3
Whoever called the Amiee Connolly beg was correct!
Of course it’s correct, she couldn’t even support Aimee by buying her own products! Beggy Mitchell right there, she’s a bloody disgrace. Shame on you Lisa open your designer purse, the one that’s in your designer handbag..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever called the Amiee Connolly beg was correct!
I knew it was a beg as soon as I seen that post yesterday .. look at the lengths she went to promote it it.. The greed of influencers is unreal 🤮 why would you need more with the amount she already has .. I hate greed and gluttony, such ugly traits to have , even more ugly in a time of severe hardship, country on it’s knees ..

Reactions: 5
She got those Aimee connelly concealers as a press drop the other day and now something else arriving from sculpted. Must to be say thanks for the praise of the free products 🙄

I knew it was a beg as soon as I seen that post yesterday .. look at the lengths she went to promote it it.. The greed of influencers is unreal 🤮 why would you need more with the amount she already has .. I hate greed and gluttony, such ugly traits to have , even more ugly in a time of severe hardship, country on it’s knees ..
Oh Jesus it was so blatantly obvious she’s looking for attention of a big name like Aimee. Absolutely disgusting , she’s so fake and greedy it makes me sick 🤢

Cheeky madam has blocked me! Cheeky cow! I was all nicey nice and said I loved her concealer etc, and I said it would have been nice if she had given a shout out on "World Mental Health Day" as she had given a shout out for "World Chocolate Week" !! And then blocked!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.