Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L3p0

LLL got on all our wits during the pandemic, people started to see through her bull and hard selling so, we started to let her know. She then blocked everyone. We started to have a few chats here, so, she decided to take a high court action. She took the action against FB, (however, 2 off the alleged names mentioned appeared to be from here), the other name was an Instagram account that was set up but was just taking snap shots from here and sharing them. Lisa has apparently got the names of the accused and her ‘legal team’ are taking it from here.(which is bull). She had a new low yesterday when she decided to criticise anyone with mental health issues. There is only one bully here and it’s Lisa herself.
The court action was only ever about scaring people here. It hasn't worked and she's raging!

The woman needs to grow the fuck up and not think she's beyond criticism.

She's unmasked herself as the only bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ShyGuy

The hypocrisy of that vitriol LLL published on her page yesterday was astounding. It was Donald Trump-like.
No empathy, no humility just supremacy in abundance.
She really doesn't deserve the loyal following she has and it upsets me to think of genuine people taken in by her.

Reactions: 17

jeaner

I’ve just put 50 of each into my basket so her claim that she’s ‘running low’ on the men’s is 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is such an idiot 😂😂😂😂😂😂

How does that bride know she has found “the one” sure she can’t even fucking smell it 😂

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
She makes me so angry, it's all me me me, poor f....king me! Tell that to people who haven't seen loved ones for months, lost their jobs, people on their knees and the incredible Frontline Workers who are the ones risking their own lives.
But @MarsBars, the phone was hopping with emails and WhatsApps. Do you not realise how unbelievably stressful that is ?? It actually never stopped pinging. Like it never stopped?? I don’t think these frontline workers could cope with the level of pinging like. I mean, it was actually hopping. Hopping. All morning. And on top of that, she had to deal with a 7am French manicure appointment too. I don’t think ordinary people could cope with it all at all. She should get a medal from Micheál D or something, for coping with such a busy day all by herself. She’s actually a fine example to us all. A shining light really......

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Shop girl

Chatty Member
Wonder while she has her legal team in place would she get them to go to the High Court about the four stories and see if they can sort that too cos it seems to be bothering her as much as the trolls!

• Haha

keywest

I actually don't like posting on her threads on here as I have visions of being socially distanced told off by her very astute legal team. Hope she can't get to us here!! But her stories yesterday really pissed me off that is no way to make your point using MH for your personal gain. She should not be allowed to call herself an influencer she is a self entitled bully who sulks to daddy when she's not getting her own way. Again today I actually feel sick watching her stories is she really sitting in a coffee shop looking through a tray of diamonds. Oh lord help us how far removed from reality can one be. If I see another f****** dress I'm going to explode... Sorry rant over please someone confirm if this is a safe place if I'm worried I'm sure others are to.

• Heart

jeaner

I think perfume too. I know a lot of women are extremely loyal to their perfumes, I know I've worn the same one for the past 6 or 7 years and bar the odd bottle of Jenny Glow I'd pick up while I'm waiting for a prescription, I don't change. She has no background in fragrance or particular knowledge or skill in that area which is what I would look for but maybe the super fans will flock to buy?!

*my initial suspicion was a Butt Plug because she's so far up her own arse but the box looks too big. Oh wait............

• Haha

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
Can anyone tell us what does constitute as bullying etc in Lisa's World? It appears she lies to her followers! She's a fake! Obvs, doesn't understand or care about mental health, just a narrow minded country yokel!!
Bullying in LLL world is having an opinion on a product she promotes, querying her missing #ad /afflliated links... discussing her BF, Deceased brother.. etc etc... basically she can post all the shit she likes.. we are supposed to buy it.. and ask no questions!! She is one seriously deluded woman!! We know everything about her because she told us... her cashmere jumper earlier was around £200.. she tells us they contacted her to ask if she ‘would like’ one of their jumpers... was it me or did anyone else hear the greed dripping out of her? ‘of course I said yes’.. who wouldn’t say yes to a free £200 jumper?? a miserable, greedy, self centered article... who demonstrates the ‘rags’ for the mere mortals, yet on a night out wears her loubotin herls and a high end designer dress... disgraceful... disgusting and for someone who had no grey areas.. absolutely unbelievable!

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Can we all agree that IF she gets a collab for mental health week that we use these screen shots . She is as fake as can be . She is seething as that court case has led to nothing . She is a pure muppet . I agree that her numbers have gone up as people are looking at her for the nose .

Reactions: 15

Daisybell

Safe to say my other half will not be getting a bottle of Black by Lisa... And if he even thinks of getting me a bottle of White, he'll get a Black Eye by me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tank Girl

VIP Member
I only heard of her from other “ influencers “ talking about her case during the week. They re all full of it. 🤣 Those stories last night were actually my first time watching her and what she said was appalling. Black and white or rigid thinking is psychologically a very bad sign in a person . It implies you think you have all the answers. She d want to go back and talk to Mammy and Daddy 🤣

Reactions: 14

ela87

Chatty Member
Eau de menopausal 😏

No offence to anyone that age obviously we will all go through it if we're lucky but who the hell would actually buy this......does she realise that Tom Ford is an internationally renowned designer with DECADES of fronting other brands such as Gucci and YSL before he started his own. That's why he can charge that price and place his products in the luxury market. He is not the same as a flogger from the midlands who set up a facebook page aimed at older Irish women.

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Bit shit when that’s all someone worries about, this one runs for her nails and beauty treatment when she hears that a lock down may be on the way, really!!, I am sure a lot will be worrying about a lot more . Prefer to do my own in times like this. But each to their own I guess

No doubt we will be in for lots of that over the next few weeks , hopefully more will see through her and like many of us get sick to the teeth of the constant selling ! So inconsiderate of others and what they may go through . Frontline workers for sure will be rushed off their feet again 😢 Worrying times ahead for sure
I'm frontline in one of the busiest acute hospitals in the country, it's already happening With us for a couple weeks, hence why I'm still awake now after my shift and tonight's news but it isn't a surprise to us. I see Lisa rushed off to get the nails done. I hope she paid but I doubt she will worry about that poor girl having to close up, this close to Xmas. Coming up to the busiest time for people especially self employed. The news didn't seem to worry her cos she paused tv to sell her tat as she has no intention of taking any heed of restrictions etc. She has the blackest soul.

Last edited:

Missycoco

VIP Member
What I the name of god is she whinging about ? A hard year for her!! She needs to look around her and cop herself on. Is everyone living in the luxury she has , are people not catching and dying of Covid , people stuck in their homes shielding , frontline workers run off their feet. People have lost jobs/incomes/people they love. Yeah we all get bad days, but Jesus mercy do we post ourselves on Social Media crying. Cop on woman almost 50 still got your parents , work when you please as daddy is the boss. Living in luxury , designer everything . Says she is in touch with her feelings , maybe show a bit of feelings for others . Been a hard year !! you went to HC to get names of alleged trolls/stalkers , then you mocked by saying they must not be right up there (pointing to your head) Yeah a real hard year indeed. Are these deluded followers really going to fall for this ? What I see when I look at this video is a very spoilt woman seeking attention !

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Sitting in her decorated for free sitting room on her free couch with the scrub last night🙈🙈🙈 at this stage I’m not sure if she’s tone deaf or just completely stupid. She may as well have captioned it ‘I’m alright Jack’ so feck the rest of you. This second lock down will bring so many more businesses beyond their knees and is going to be so much harder on people generally because of less daylight and worse weather. These really are terrible terrible times for people and that fool is flogging a body scrub. Would she ever f*ck off.

She has absolutely no shame, pausing her TV in the middle of what is really frightening news for a lot of people to sell a body scrub!!!!!!! I cannot understand how people haven’t seen through her, she is the greediest most selfish person I have ever listened to 😡😡😡😡