Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to the reveal. So odds are on:
3/2 perfume
1/3 BB cream
1/6 tan
1/6 pillowcase
1/20 pet shampoo
1/100 tanning mit or midi dress

Either way I am sure there will be eyes on the manufacturer, the source, the supply chain, etc.

Reactions: 4
Based on the box I think perfume but for her sake I hope not. What grown woman is going to want to buy it??

Reactions: 1
b for bed? Her bedtime collection.. Pillow case and a pillow spray? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Then she’ll release loads of there collections, have to take the plebs money in in any way you can.
don’t care to speculate anymore than that or she’ll have me up the steps of the high court 🙄

Reactions: 3
b for bed? Her bedtime collection.. Pillow case and a pillow spray? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Then she’ll release loads of there collections, have to take the plebs money in in any way you can.
don’t care to speculate anymore than that or she’ll have me up the steps of the high court 🙄
She'll be flat out marching everyone up those steps if one wrong word is uttered against leeesa launch.

Based on the box I think perfume but for her sake I hope not. What grown woman is going to want to buy it??
Did u read the comments in her fb post...they falling over themselves with praise for her...there will be gobshites buyin it

Reactions: 4
Ok I’ve narrowed it down;

B - Be menopausal and teary when tattlers try and call you out for your multiple €€ business dealings hidden as friendships

B- Always B your daddy’s little girl even when it’s creepy and your pushing 50

B- B seen to b down with the middle class working society but wear your expensive clothes off line

B- always B a bleep

B - bags under eyes concealer

B - B cup, belle femme range for flatties but promise your mother not to show your cleavage

B - Be thick at home and pretend you can’t cook

B - B sure to try and sue anyone who sees through your shiny shite

B- be ready to wear a midi dress daily

B- Belittle those with mental health

B- Because nobody actually gives a duck and everyone knows it’s from China anyway

B- don’t forget the *B*lood Sweat and Tears post tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What about some type of candle??
Ok, just looked at her stories and I think it is perfume

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Daddy’s name is Brendan...... maybe the “B” on the box is something related to/named after “dad”??

OK is it just me or is her page now on private???
Edited to add it seems I'm blocked??? No idea why, I don't follow her but I do look at her stories now and then.

Last edited:
Bring on her big reveal. It only took her 5 years .. cone on Lisa, let’s see what you are made of.

All the sheep sitting with their credit cards in their hands all waiting to press Buy Now at 11oclock. What’s the betting her website will crash with the sheer volume of everyone dying to get a piece of Lisa. More tears then. I’d say we haven’t seen anything like the cringe we will see today!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its started already. Alot of launches today. Mrs Makeups range today. She saved her pgy announcement to coincide. Lisa resorting to tears and fake emotion. Like I'm her age. Outside of health life etc I would't be getting very emotional about much.

Reactions: 7
Dear Lord, let this ‘B’ an amazing day. Let their (really there, but I feel she would use the other one 😂) ‘B’ lots of people awaiting my amazing brand launch. Let their ‘B’ panic, and let their ‘B’ sellouts and let their ‘B’ mayhem. Your (really you’re) mad lord. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.