Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Let’s remember why we are on this thread. LLL dodging questions about her shows. The charity money, the envelopes on tables, her non donations, her making out she raised the monies. Her breaking covid rules! Her companies, her team! Her directorships! HER constant mentioning of her family & their everyday life. Her Chlobo necklaces & braclet set with her 2 favourite chris’ engraved names! 1 being her bf the other being her deceased brother. The fore mentioned brought on herself made people feel uneasy about the tragedy, which to this day has left other families in turmoil. Did she care, no she didn’t.
Her mocking of MH, we all seen her videos with her viscous words, and pointed finger to her head. Did she address this? No she didn’t.
I could go on & on... I don’t care about other influencers, get them on their own thread. Don’t make this one about someone else deflecting from the real issue. We need to be calling LLL out on her devious behaviour daily.
She’s here watching so let’s see will ‘ miss country girl ‘ correct herself, catch her self on, and show her sheep the real her. Will the ‘ real LLL Please stand up ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Sabby hitches her wagon to anybody with more followers than she has. Another absolute dose of a woman. Who should stick to hair🙄

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Such content ladzzzzz, middle aged woman in Offaly goes to gym on Monday morning😴😴😴

She is such an inspiration to us all🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Craggy

Watching that again, I'm appalled even more.
I am afraid she comes across more as a bully.
So shes saying that people, who she is going to chase so aggressively, are effectively crazy and not normal people. If she truly believes that, why is she taking civil legal action against such people?
Or does she believe that she is the only one who can say she has suffered from mental health difficulties and is deserving of sympathy and respect for that?
Clearly she thinks differently about mental health when its not her own. And that different is aggression, pointing finger at her head and "not normal". Wow.

• Heart

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
My own personal opinion(which I’m allowed to have and nobody can take away from me🤓)is that the HC stuff was done in an effort to boost her profile and get some attention again, just like she did after the Galway races in 2016. Unfortunately it didn’t work so well this time, things have moved on and we are in a very strange place in the country since March. I think it was also done in an effort to quieten the likes of us on here and whoever else. But people don’t particularly like being threatened and if anything it’s driven more traffic to here(I still see loads of people liking my comments on the older threads so there’s plenty of people doing their own research). I think we have all seen beneath the surface now and it’s certainly nowhere near as pleasant as we were lead to believe😔

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
I just added 400 bottles to my basket , just under €20,000😂😂😆😆 In your dreams lis. Was still getting charged shipping fee . That’s what made me cancel order , other than that I really wanted to wear Lisa’s scent 🤮🤮

• Haha

Poppy2704

Chatty Member
Don't be giving her ideas...
Cannot believe the brass neck of her to acknowledge world chocolate day (because she got a freebie) but couldn't be bothered mentioning world mental health day. Says everything about her.
Disclaimer this is just my opinion no need to run whinging to the HC.
Sure she couldnt mention it as the video of her stickin her finger to her head and calling people nuts would have resufaced

She's pushing all my buttons today …

The “buy it for your man” bull .... Am Lisa, women have women partners too!!!! And .... I know this is shocking but men can actually pick & buy their own fragrance now a days!!!

“Where would I be going charging €209”. It doesn’t matter a shite if you have the exact same ingredients in the exact same ratio with the exact same formula as Tom Ford. People buy Tom Forde for the sheer luxury & thrill of owning something he designed. So she presents it that she's doing us a favour by "only" charging €50 .....

Is she really as deluded as she presents???

The white LV / Marc Jacobs & black Chanel coffee table books in the background .... WOULD YOU BE ABLE

Last edited:

Shop girl

Chatty Member
That candle bundle tonight for ONLY €95, are they having a laugh. Half the country on their knees and she and her buddy from B&S think it’s appropriate to flog some candles. If I found a €100 note in the street in the morning I wouldn’t even buy them. Then to make a f@@k up about the bonus travel candle for the overseas sheep, and while I’m ranting what peak notions have we reached now to think we need travel candles!! Ideal for Christmas presents, if someone gave me a travel candle for Christmas I know where I’d put it! There is a real world out there and the sooner she realizes it the better.

• Haha
And she can't even have a cup of tea from her glass cup without people straight away asking where they are from and would u believe they happen to be from McIllheneys and sure you know what she even has a discount code! Now lucky she didn't make her tea in an auld dunnes stores mug with a chip in it

• Haha

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
The names are so NOT PC. The fact that they are so distinctively and stereotypically engendered is so NOT PC. The style and branding is lazy and old fashioned. Her promotion of it is gendered and abysmal. Everything about the product just screams self entitled, out of touch oul wan to be honest(and she isn’t even old!!) She clearly lives in her own little bubble. She should stay in it tbh🙄

• Heart

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
FB gave her the names and addresses???
Has anyone ever set up account on Instagram with their address? I certainly haven't 🙈🙈

I'm weak. She spent a fortune to go to the high court for basically a scare tactic court case.

What's to stop ppl from setting up another anonymous profile on Insta and expose the same issues that were exposed here

• Haha
Reactions: 12

PassingThrough

I unfollowed her after LLL and one of her brands saw fit to advertise promos on PPE in the middle of a pandemic. Have not missed her content at all. Although I could hazard a guess it has included gym, midi dresses, walks, dog, more midi dresses, gym, Revive/symprove, walks, garden furniture, fake tan and the odd midi dress - possibly styled with trainers/heels and now weather has changed (sock) boots🤷‍♀️

Having watched those stories I am so glad I unfollowed. That tone and content is not for me, that was badly, badly judged and not the attitude or values that would influence me at all. She comes across as quite out of touch with many people's reality at the moment which is a pity given her following. I'm disappointed in the black or white attitude, it's totally lacking in empathy and a very narrow minded approach - life is rarely that straight forward or clean cut! I loved her account at one point but we're far past that now.

• Heart
Dad will take a queer look at me going into work with a spotty top, he will say to me “ where are you going with a spotty top?”............is this woman for real???????? Give me strength 😞😞😞

• Haha

Melmcs

VIP Member
Black and white is absolutely scandalous after black lives matter , you think she would have a bit more cop ! She’s such a stupid dick . Imagine anyone admitting they were wearing her perfume. How did she really believe she’s good enough
Oh that's not even the half of it. And this is the sickening part. When she referenced Mental Health, see earlier pics at beginning of this thread and accusing a follower of stalking her and apparently she is taking this "stalker" to the High Court, on said rant she claimed she sees life as Black and White. There is no grey with Lisa except in her house. And she then goes and names her cats piss "perfume" ? Black and White. The irony isn't lost on us, she's a fucking disgrace.

L3p0

Posting the videos again!

Lisa on mental health with a smug smile

Lisa and her raging claw

• Sick
  • Angry

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
There is no way she would be allowed share that info if it was correct ... because what would it do only push her followers to maybe chase Ramona (who I have accused of being on other threads purely because of my username!!) and then Ramona would have reason to complain? No? Yes? In terms of Liz Reaney, that cunt deserves all she gets so I hope one day she does get caught out because I could list so many here in Cork, even Wilton alone that she’s hurt. But I dunno lads she ‘couldn’t talk about ‘ recently and now she’s practically putting names in mouths... it’s a tactic
I agree, suspiciously quick, well timed,and convenient ahead of her product launch. I also find it odd that the ‘legal team’ that she is referencing so often, are allowing her to speak so freely about it all. Is she trying to spook people into coming forward so that she doesn’t have to go look for them or something?

Reactions: 11

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
She’s on now trying to force out tears showing a message from a bride apparently 🤥 whose going to wear her piss perfume on her wedding day and must buy before stocks are gone ! What lies

• Haha
Reactions: 11