Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quackers

VIP Member
It’s a real product aimed at her being and buy sales though isn’t it. Like caught up in the frenzy and furled on that domaine wine I could see people buying it. But online no. I’m sorry leesa your spotlight perfume won’t sell out.

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Didn’t read the email think it might say 50% off.....yeah I was right 50% off. Sweet Jesus are her followers complete numpties to fall for this??!!

Jans

I am glad someone else THINKS they might have heard that , as long as you say I think, it might be , or this is my opinion these influencers can’t scream Troll , stalker or make threats of HC all they want . I notice a few have disappeared from Tattle , hope they have not fallen for the scare tactics of this one and others . What planet are they on to think they could go on posting and now allowing followers to make comments , the ones that PM calling her and others out get blocked.. Thanks be for Tattle for giving us a voice .. 👍🏼

I think this auld photo and comment would have haunted her if she dared mention MH , i THINK it confirms how she feels about those who have any sort on MH issiue s . Attached in case you did not see it
Is there a video of this story?

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
that Clare account seems very off, gives vibes of a terrorist group trying to claim something as theirs for attention not that any of them are terrorists its the best example I can think of
It was very vague and then to start selling items from her business straight afterwards. Odd...... Maybe it is to create traffic.

Transparency

Chatty Member
I’ve only ever bought one perfume online without smelling it and it was because the person advertising it did such a good job of describing it, I could tell instantly it would be something I’d love. Jenny Glow do so well because the notes are literally written across the bottle and are dupes of Jo Malone so you know you’re getting a good scent there. Lisa didn’t even bother her hole to try and describe what these smelled like, just “oh wait until ye read the notes lads”, why don’t you describe them ya dope? Spray it on yourself and describe what you can smell, do something! anything, other than sitting there pawing it expecting fools to buy it just because of what it looks like, which by the way is shite! I would genuinely walk past that in a shop and not even look at it. I’d say she’s raging it didn’t sell out.
There’s also nothing at all on her grid about her new launch. Just all on her stories which I thought was odd. Stories disappear and some people don’t watch them. Does she not want a permanent reminder of the day she launched her first product???
And still no answer on where this is made

TikToc

VIP Member
And her friend Oonagh O Hagan from Meaghers posting pics from Enniskerry CO WICKLOW today. She lives in DUBLIN therefore is breaking Covid restrictions! This lady is on a task force with Leo V regarding getting businesses back on track ! Some chance of that happening with people like her breaking the restrictions 😡😡😡😡😡
Anyone that massages Leo's ego can do no wrong. Wasn't it his suggestion to use influencers in the fight against covid and pay them between 5 -20k a shot depending on their following