Lisa’s Lust List #5 Lisa says she’s black and white, but really she’s just full of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like the 'I can't be cross with anyone over this, it's no-one's fault' thing. Sounds very much like she's fuming with her 'team' and they've just taken a right tongue lashing. She's been going on about her stress levels & lack of sleep the past few days, I can't begin to imagine what her staff have been feeling.
Also who buys perfume without having a good old sniff first??

Reactions: 8
e50 for Jenny Glo knock off!

I'll stick to my favourite, I can my gucci for a e10 more

Reactions: 8
If I'm honest I thought it was going to be something fabulous. Something a bit different, its a bit bog standard really and in one sense a bit safe. Its sounds like one of the Kylie or Beyonce ones that youd pick up for a teenager.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As someone said above who would buy perfume they haven’t smelled. it’s such a personal thing the scent you like versus somebody else

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought she would have invested in a few new pics for the launch...that one she always uses is at least 3 yrs old from a bellamianta shoot she done with denise can outen an other brand ambassadors...its very dated looking at this stage

Reactions: 4
Imagine getting the shift off a fella and you ask him what scent he’s wearing and he says “Lisa Lust list”

Bahahahhahhaahhahahahahahaaaa

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Safe to say my other half will not be getting a bottle of Black by Lisa... And if he even thinks of getting me a bottle of White, he'll get a Black Eye by me😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it just one scent? Or are there options? Also, who buys perfume without a smell? Also, I can buy a small bottle of Chanel for €65? Why would people buy this? Also, has someone robbed their friends idea? JG just be fuming!!

Reactions: 10
Looks like pure tat. What a ridiculous product to bring out in lockdown. Who on earth buys a perfume they can't test first. 😝

Reactions: 7
Seriously would buy this ? 🙄 I’ll stick to my Jo Malone and my Tom Ford bleeping Fabulous when Im really feeling myself. If I want a cheapy one for around at home I'll get Jenny Glow or those dupes from Kilkenny. This stuff will be given away half price in a few months.

Seriously would buy this ? 🙄 I’ll stick to my Jo Malone and my Tom Ford bleeping Fabulous when Im really feeling myself. If I want a cheapy one for around at home I'll get Jenny Glow or those dupes from Kilkenny. This stuff will be given away half price in a few months.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.