Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

czubek

Guys! Former The White Company employee here.
I have set from them for £40 (sale): duvet and two pillowcases, so not THAT expensive.
What I would advice, depends what you like of course, but usually I wouldn’t go over 200-300 thread count (and this is what they have at hotels). Higher numbers are not that nice, but sound more luxurious. The lower the thread count the lower the price 😀 If you like that crisp, fresh feeling go for 200 tc max in cotton percale.
I, just as our Lily, am a bed linen snob, I can’t sleep (well, I can, I just don’t enjoy it) in polycotton or some weird shit. I like what I like, but as I’ve said before, I am also poor and yet I sleep in The White Company.
Anyways as far as bed linen goes, I know a thing or two ( used to work in hotel as well) and you don’t have to buy super crazy expensive stuff to have the nicest sheets in your bed.

Rant on:
Oh,Lily and I are the same age literally. We were born on the same day! I used to enjoy her few years back. Now, having a husband, and children with one close in age to hers I should still enjoy her content, yet, I must say we couldn’t be further apart. Can’t relate to her at all, but that is not my issue with her. I roll my eyes at everything she posts. She fails at adulthood so badly! Things that are common knowledge to her are either revolutionary or she simply has no idea. I facepalm everytime I read her revelations.
And her „I keep it real guys”. I am sorry, but there is nothing real about what you post online. Lily, come and live with me for a week. I’ll show you what real is, I’ll show you how it can be devaststing to seeing a person getting everything for free when you have to count every freaking penny and worrying how you will manage next month, because it’s your child’s birthday and you really want to give them something they dreamt of. Yet I smile. I don’t complain. My husband and I make it work. But Oh God we are grateful for everything that matter, because it this regard we have everything we need and more. Our kids are healthy, we have roof over our heads, we have food in the fridge and a job to make it work and there is No war where we love.
And you complain, all the time. You don’t have first world problem Lily, You are the problem. People like you, ungrearful, failing to realise their priviledge, having no empathy for less fortunate and idea how this world works.
rant off.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

HashtagRealTalk

Ive decided if Black Friday was a person and had a personality it would unquestionably be Lily Pebbles....
over-hyped and over-rated...it’s presence based entirely on over-consumerism...uses material possessions to try and stay relevant...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I'm thinking of poor Kate from KateLaVie who's mum had been ill for ages with Motor Neurone Disease and died a month ago. She only just shared it on her blog and said she chose to never disclose that her mum was ill before. She's been going through absolute hell, yet has been getting on with life. You would never have known something was up and I am sure she had a really awful time.

Yet, here we have Lily with a healthy baby who is the most miserable person on the planet complaining about everything. She really has no perspective on things.

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Lomididi

Completely agree with you. I managed it but this is Lily we are talking about and I think that she is going to have a shock about the effort it will take to keep things clean and tidy.....
Imagine if Greyspill her mum signature dish (pasta with ketchup) on the sofa, the first thing she will do is to take a picture for the gram because she has to keep it real. Then she will wait for Rich to come home to clean the stain. Then it will be too late and stain will be there despite faded...then is time to beg for a new sofa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The whole bedroom situation infuriates me. My partner and I have lived in our rented flat for over 4 years. We cannot decorate. Our bedroom is white with an (old) cream carpet. Our bedroom furniture is from Ikea. The last time I bought new bedding was probably over 2 years ago, which is fine, because I - like all human beings - have a washing machine. We love where we live, it's our home.

Does it match the decor? No.
Can we afford new, "better" furniture? No.
Am I losing sleep over the fact that my bed is brown and my skirting boards are white? NO.

Lily is so far removed from reality that I don't know how she functions.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She chooses what to put out on social media?! So why then complain about what we don't see. Of course we dont bloody see it you idiot. You choose to paint yourself as this moaning ungrateful arsehole. Why then get your knickers in a twist when people comment on your horrible public persona.

It doesn't come across as someone being 'sarcastic' at all. Even if that is what she intends. It comes across as an over privileged brat never knowing quite how much she has landed on her feet in life. If the negative comments (here or what is sent to you by DM) bother her, why doesn't she try and learn from it and grow as a person. Oh o forgot, because she is a petulant whiny nasty little brat.

tootsie

Chatty Member
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Lily and all these other influencers need to just get in the fucking sea! Flogging a £400 jewellery advent calendar counts as work these days. Pretty sure that’s not actually what Advent is all about. It’s just completely obscene.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I am failing to see what is soooo awful about it. It's not for you, Lily, it's for your daughter, to stimulate play. I can see Lily as that secondary character in a Victorian period drama, the jealous bitter cousin wearing grey and black, with sullen facial expressions, hair flat ironed to the contours of her head, in tight bun, with starched collar on her dress. Moaning about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

HashtagRealTalk

She’s lost it. As someone who works in healthcare I find it absolutely absurd why a fashion-writer, lifestyle influencer, Wannabe Mummy-blogger or whatever the fuck her job title is these days would want to wade in and start offering her novel old advice on how to plan, organise and structure our Health Services. STAY IN YOUR LANE LILY and go back to complaining about free lipsticks or critiquing #gifted Oliver Bonas vases.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

HashtagRealTalk

So she spends her days of Motherhood scowling resentfully at her offspring and making constant jibes at that henpecked husband of hers...

She has to put in requests to her own Mother to cook for her after a weeks holiday...

She regards her own lifestyle as “chaotic”, with barely enough time to do a weekly grocery shop...so spends her time complaining and lamenting their empty fridge...oh and she can’t cook either...

She appears to have no friends to do fun things with and her social life mostly centres on solitarily fannying around with gifted make up palettes or going shopping but never actually buying anything...

She has no hobbies, passions and her blog has no USP...

And with all this misery of empty fridges, a crap social life and an apparent allergy to her own credit cards, it shows on that perpetually miserable face of hers...

Remind me which part of her life exactly am I supposed to be influenced by?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna is boring, which is far better than the always moaning and complaining Lily.

In today's video she claims that she has 'almost nothing negative to say' about having a child. Wow, really? Of course she also has to mention that she is happier than she's ever been, why does she have to keep repeating that? But then she said that work wise, she's a mess and she had to soak in a bath at the hotel she's staying at to have a good think about how to work on her mental health and how to get her 'shit' together... she said she called Rich crying... honestly!

And is it me, or does the very yellow gold jewellery look quite tacky? Especially when she's wearing so much at the same time?

Loved this comment regarding Lily mentioning a homeless charity.
"Not trying to throw shade but you have 3 advent calendars, 2 very extravagant ones, stay in a luxury hotel with lots of free gifts and then talk about people who have so little they are homeless and need shelter. It's such an extreme. I find it vulgar, these brands should donate to the charity instead of you who already has so much. I know this is your job but you can give feedback to these brands and ask not to receive so much unnecessary stuff. "

• Heart
  • Haha

HashtagRealTalk

There’s a (very cheesy but I agree with the sentiment!) phrase that says “when you love what you have, you have everything that you need” ...and I just think Lily is the absolute antithesis of this...

She has spent years blogging in the online-world instead of working and interacting with people in the real world and slowly but surely her “work” has transitioned into a daily critique of absolutely everything...from buggies...to bedroom interiors...to beauty products...to her own fecking teeth!

She quite literally wakes up each day and finds a new aspect of her life she wants to upgrade...uses it for content...complains about how unfulfilled she is with her existing television/eye shadow palette/bedroom wallpaper or how she’s searching for the right piece of furniture or clothing to fill the current gaping void in her life...and AS IF BY MAGIC a week or so later she’s been gifted it! Only for the cycle to begin again...

The saddest thing with all of this is this endless cycle of unfulfillment clearly spills into life beyond all her material possessions - it’s plain to see Motherhood, Marriage and just general life isn’t cutting it for her...

Last edited:

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Do you think Lily could be depressed or is she just really miserable?
No, she is miserable because she has no focus and no discipline.

She has led an extremely privileged life, one that enabled her to jump on the YouTube bandwagon at the right time - she had disposable income, lived in a prime London location, in a house with enough rooms/garden for filming opportunities and her parents travelled a lot so she always had the latest covetable only-available-in-France/USA product etc, enough money for hauls, always out and about in London, money to eat out all the time, so lots to vlog etc.

She found making money easy and always just did enough to do well in that regard. She never set herself any real challenges that needed long term discipline to execute and tended to give up easily (eg even regular blog posts were too much for her). While her peers spent their late 20s developing themselves, Lily coasted and now doesn’t have a lot to show for it (other than financially). She now suffers from a lack of focus, is drifting and has never practised the discipline to get herself back on track. Having a baby is never going to improve the fundamental things wrong in your life.

FurCoatNoKnickers

ATTENTION to all of Lily's Sponsors- I DO NOT fucking want her tired skincare tips - her skin is SHIT. Her life is what she named her child- GREY. So fucking in the middle of a shitty life crisis. Neither black or white, on or off, never positive and ALWAYS negative. SHE IS GREY. This woman needs to close her laptop for the last time and stop BORING us to fucking death with her condescending, scaly faced negative pathetic life.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
She’s so jealous of other peoples success and that’s not a good trait to have.I know Anna gets a lot of stick for being bland and boring but she’s definitely the more successful out of the two and that’s nothing to do with Lily ‘taking a break’ to have a baby.
What LP doesn’t want to acknowledge is that the stride Anna is hitting now is the result of all the hard work she put into herself and her brand in her 20s. The day you plant the seed is not the day you pick the fruit.

Reactions: 22