Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today she is more obnoxious than ever. She’s gifting to friends and family the pieces from the advent calendar as she has just so many pieces already. And she says she doesn’t do Xmas in a big way - so why advertise stuff she wouldn’t buy.
The stokke high chair - that chair (or any high chair with the newborn part) are fantastic. Stick the baby in it whilst cooking and they are happy as Larry...but o lily doesn’t cook 🤷🏼‍♀️ In the day eating breakfast or lunch stick baby in it and eat in peace - but lily is too busy instagramming or driving her baby around to nap 🙄🙄 to need to use this. And now she is considering the Ikea high chair. She’s ridicolous. Instead of buying all the additional parts yesterday why didn’t she just buy the Ikea high chair if that’s what she really wants

Reactions: 6
Firstly why is she suggesting “if we were to do it again we probably wouldn’t buy it...” I thought she had mentioned 10 seconds previously they were given the whole thing from Rich’s parents?! So it would have cost them nothing anyway! 😂

Secondly why does she make such a bloody mountain out of every small little task there ever was? It is painful and exhausting just listening to her. She sits there analysing every little tiny, bleeping detail of a highchair...and then halfway through says she no longer can do captions to her stories as Grey is getting angsty for her second morning nap...such a tight schedule they are running with both of them off work today. If I was friends with her before I’d definitely have ghosted her by now - what an absolute bore.

I think she was referring to the newborn insert, not the highchair in general - but the insert was bought for them as a gift as well. she sounds super ungrateful though!

Reactions: 2
I love how she phrased it ‘I think’ that my parents got it for us. I’m pretty sure I’d remember my parents buying us something that is really expensive. Just shows how little she actually buys herself and is used to getting gifts all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her absolute sense of entitlement is just awful. As is the fuss she makes about the baby. ‘What’s going on?’ When Rich is holding the baby - sounded like “what are you doing wrong now stupid husband “ - she really is unbearable.

Reactions: 5
it seems like Rich’s family is not in the picture anymore. They probably not fond of her either, hardly hear that they spent time together. Her life is just gifted crap and there is no relationship with either one

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love that rich’s Parents bought it because her own nieces/ nephews had it. Surely she could have asked her sisters views before investing in it! Or heaven forbid manage with a ikea one!

Reactions: 3
The way she said "I think rich's mum gave us this," how ungrateful. Even I remember they gave it them. We weren't going to buy the tray but she loved it so much! FFS of course she did Lily. Amazed they bought something though.

Reactions: 10
I can just see her being one of those really miserable mums when her kid is a teenager. The poor thing won't be able to breathe or move without "getting in the way".

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Lily and all these other influencers need to just get in the bleeping sea! Flogging a £400 jewellery advent calendar counts as work these days. Pretty sure that’s not actually what Advent is all about. It’s just completely obscene.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - Lily and all these other influencers need to just get in the bleeping sea! Flogging a £400 jewellery advent calendar counts as work these days. Pretty sure that’s not actually what Advent is all about. It’s just completely obscene.
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 5
Lily's content is an absolute shitshow at the moment. Are her management not guiding her at all?! Who the hell is she trying to market herself to? If it is new mothers then she is totally missing the mark with her attitude and parade of gifted tat. And what new mother would prioritise or even be able to afford that ridiculous calendar?! And what is with the affiliate linking? She is out of control with linking stuff she doesn't even have.

And if it's her old audience she is targeting then I literally have no words. Who the hell would want to sit through all those stories about a bloody high chair?!

Also agree that these calendars are just horrible and wasteful and need to duck off.

Her content is basically a constant show of random crap she has been gifted. Its gross and unappealing.

Reactions: 17
What I don’t get is... she is Jewish, why is she even using Advent calendars? Does she know what Advent is? Do all influencers know? Or do they think it’s 24 days of eating chocolate/ or whatever these days. Why is she even celebrating Christmas? Have people Forgotten what Christmas is all about? Idk Man.
And I don’t even what to comment on her paretnig. I am her age, just had my second baby and I weirdly can not relate at all to her.

Reactions: 4
What I don’t get is... she is Jewish, why is she even using Advent calendars? Does she know what Advent is? Do all influencers know? Or do they think it’s 24 days of eating chocolate/ or whatever these days. Why is she even celebrating Christmas? Have people Forgotten what Christmas is all about? Idk Man.
And I don’t even what to comment on her paretnig. I am her age, just had my second baby and I weirdly can not relate at all to her.
Ohhh I didn't know Lily was Jewish

Reactions: 1
And the message to brands “stop sending me so much free stuff ...cos of waste..” pluuese!! Humble-bragging nonsense. If she meant this she would email not boast to her followers. I can’t even.. also how is she tailoring content ? Yesterday it was a £500 advent calendar and a high chair!??

Her 'Instagram vs reality' post in her stories today of her kitchen - the 'Instagram' showing a perfect, well edited shot of her kitchen that she posted ages ago and the 'reality' panning a shot of her 'messy realistic' kitchen - which in total includes a couple of bottles that need sterilizing, a bowl in the sink and a tea towel. So messy. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This idiot will be unemployed by Christmas if she keeps up this behaviour! I appreciate that she may want to reduce waste but surely this is not the best way to address the matter! Besides that, what brand in their right mind wants her promoting their stuff! She is relatable to no one unless you are a whiny faced entitled spoiled brat who happens to have a baby you resent and have a penchant for the same make up look day in, day out!

She would not inspire me to buy anything and I’m practically a magpie, especially at this time of year!

E56F0720-95A5-44BD-AD81-5613CAD37AC9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This idiot will be unemployed by Christmas if she keeps up this behaviour! I appreciate that she may want to reduce waste but surely this is not the best way to address the matter! Besides that, what brand in their right mind wants her promoting their stuff! She is relatable to no one unless you are a whiny faced entitled spoiled brat who happens to have a baby you resent and have a penchant for the same make up look day in, day out!

She would not inspire me to buy anything and I’m practically a magpie, especially at this time of year!

View attachment 52790
Lol even when she's trying to sound relatable and aware of the environmental impact, she still sounds like a stuck up prick.

Reactions: 9
I hope after reading this, ALL brands choose to send her absolutely nothing. Ever again. Her content is just what has been sent to her so even by Lilys standards this is a dick move. Her sponsorships have dwindled totally. The last few don't even tie together. Missoma and Pampers?! And every basic witch advertises Daniel Wellington. Anna is on fire compared to Lily at the moment. I mean she is a total bore but she has her brand pretty nailed at the moment (in my opinion).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.