Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive decided if Black Friday was a person and had a personality it would unquestionably be Lily Pebbles....
over-hyped and over-rated...it’s presence based entirely on over-consumerism...uses material possessions to try and stay relevant...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The funniest thing is Lily is convinced she's super unique and 'not like other girls', when she's the most boring, basic witch you can think of. Rich annoys the tit out of me too, he's so bland, and goes jogging in lieu of having a personality.

Reactions: 20
The other day I saw Caroline Hirons moaning on her stories I think it was (didn't get a screenshot) about every story she sees is a swipe up. Very ironic given that she and Lily are good friends!

Reactions: 9
See she was tagging free PR gifts with affiliate links today for people to swipe up to buy on black friday quoting offer codes that any idiot can find on the websites, how greedy and grabbing.

Reactions: 5
What an ungrateful little cow! I would be offended if i was said friend

the only reason she thinks its awful is because its colourful.
Out of everytning she has posted this pissed me off the most

grey will have the most boring, restricted upbringing . her name will suits her childhood. Grey and gloomy.

Reactions: 20
She is so weird. Every thing that she borrows such as the TV is deemed to be ‘awful’ and ‘small’ by her, who does this? Unless it is kindly BEGGED.

She really need to read the paper and stop scrolling through Instagram to understand gratitude.

Next post will be ‘I am just kidding and sarcastic and I am being british, you guys taken it wrongly’

Reactions: 12
Shame that kids actually prefer colourful toys. I have yet to meet a baby who enjoyed grey stuff. Even my 5 year old, when she picks things for her always gravitates towards the most colourful ones. Her room looks like rainbow vomit with a bit of sparkle. She loves it. I love it that she loves it, so it doesn’t bother me at all. Even when she dresses like that.

Poor Grey. She ought to have plain, neutral life because her mum can’t stand colours.Hence the name I guess.

Reactions: 13
I am failing to see what is soooo awful about it. It's not for you, Lily, it's for your daughter, to stimulate play. I can see Lily as that secondary character in a Victorian period drama, the jealous bitter cousin wearing grey and black, with sullen facial expressions, hair flat ironed to the contours of her head, in tight bun, with starched collar on her dress. Moaning about anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is the unfortunate end product of having a comfortable upbringing (which in itself is wonderful), combined with never having her ego kicked into check by an employer or having done a days work serving others post her University days....

As a fellow millennial I absolutely cringe at what she represents. She is rude, has zero self awareness, is overtly critical about EVERYTHING whether that be NHS waiting rooms or dining room chair delivery couriers...but becomes hugely defensive should anyone try to promote any kind of discussion around these opinions...is evidently ungrateful for what she has, has little appreciation for money and cares for nothing outside of her social-media-influenced-neutral-and-rose-gold-pink-bubble...

Anyone wanna crowdfund a (preferably one way) ticket for her to go and live on an Island in the Indian Ocean surrounded by plastic pollution (the environmental cost of over consumerism which she is very much part of the problem for...)...with no phone signal and no GHD hair straighteners?! I genuinely think after a week or so of moaning she would end up being a far happier person than she is now...

Reactions: 22
Even her house plant dislike her! Lol the rubber plant rather die than living in the same living space wiTh her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently she didn't realise it folded up😂😂. They'll have been tripping up over it for weeks😂

Screenshot_20191130-160932_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I literally cannot wait until Grey is a toddler and she gets her sticky hands and food everywhere and makes a big fat mess. Although, they shouldn't really be bothered because they barely paid for anything in that house anyway.

The jumperoo comment really annoyed me. She’s right, they are hideous and garish and lets be honest probably don’t fit in with anyone’s decor, but she’s a baby for Christ sake. She doesn’t need to just look at grey stuff. Babies love colour!

Reactions: 8
She's on the BEG for a NEW ONE thats all sleek and minimalist etc.. NO LILY. This item is to purely assist your child in their development.

Stop trying to make everything instgrammable or an affiliate link. Don't be angry that your child will not sit on a gifted blanket wearing gifted clothing and not make a single sound whilst you vlog.... it GROWS UP!

Sometimes you actually have to hold/ interact with your child.... Or maybe those tired, lame, boring repetitive hello fresh vlogs that you film take up SO much time (because you yap and Richard actually cooks) that you need something to put your child in.......

I literally cannot wait until Grey is a toddler and she gets her sticky hands and food everywhere and makes a big fat mess. Although, they shouldn't really be bothered because they barely paid for anything in that house anyway.
YES! YES! I'm solely LIVING for this moment. I'm waiting for when the editing starts hitting stratospheric proportions (when she tries to bleat on to the camera and Grey has the temerity to interrupt). The child will want food, the potty, a drink...and Lily won't be able to 'handle the stress' and will 'need help' because she is 'really busy' and 'no one understands how she can't crack on with her job with a single lone toddler'. witch-I'M READY FOR IT.

I think it’s an unfortunate name. Grey is an adjective I would use to describe something dreary or drab. I also think it’s quite masculine. That’s my opinion. [emoji2370][emoji2370][emoji2370]
I agree. The name is so overthought- it's actually tired and pretty lame. The recent association with that bloke out of 50 shades of lame.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's on the BEG for a NEW ONE thats all sleek and minimalist etc.. NO LILY. This item is to purely assist your child in their development.

Stop trying to make everything instgrammable or an affiliate link. Don't be angry that your child will not sit on a gifted blanket wearing gifted clothing and not make a single sound whilst you vlog.... it GROWS UP!

Sometimes you actually have to hold/ interact with your child.... Or maybe those tired, lame, boring repetitive hello fresh vlogs that you film take up SO much time (because you yap and Richard actually cooks) that you need something to put your child in.......

YES! YES! I'm solely LIVING for this moment. I'm waiting for when the editing starts hitting stratospheric proportions (when she tries to bleat on to the camera and Grey has the temerity to interrupt). The child will want food, the potty, a drink...and Lily won't be able to 'handle the stress' and will 'need help' because she is 'really busy' and 'no one understands how she can't crack on with her job with a single lone toddler'. witch-I'M READY FOR IT.

I agree. The name is so overthought- it's actually tired and pretty lame. The recent association with that bloke out of 50 shades of lame.......
Actually, I read an article the other day about some really high end wedding between two people, one from LA and the other Irish, taking place in Ireland in some castle and one of the photos was of the cutest flower girl, about two years old I think, named Grey McWilliams. She was really REALLY cute, blue/grey eyes and blond hair. And I thought "Ah that name actually sounds so lovely, not strange at all.' So perhaps it is merely the association we have?

Apparently she didn't realise it folded up😂😂. They'll have been tripping up over it for weeks😂

View attachment 61052
So, there is this very obvious orange push button at the bottom of this monstrosity...and they never tried it once?? It is a monstrosity and I have no idea why they think Grey needs this in the first place, my children never had anything like that?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.