Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments on her latest post 😆 a couple of people look to have called her out on her negative vibes, but Lil’s bodyguard brigade are on hand!

Reactions: 4
Some of the comments on her latest post 😆 a couple of people look to have called her out on her negative vibes, but Lil’s bodyguard brigade are on hand!
I don't even remember the "old" me after being a mother for 2 years.
In fact, I think as soon as I birthed him I forgot what life was like before.

But then maybe i'm different?
I actually wanted to be a mother and didn't find it boring or a chore to be with my baby...

Reactions: 5
"Don't apologise for anything. You should never have to apologise or explain yourself"

What a toxic thing to say.

Reactions: 7
I'm thinking of poor Kate from KateLaVie who's mum had been ill for ages with Motor Neurone Disease and died a month ago. She only just shared it on her blog and said she chose to never disclose that her mum was ill before. She's been going through absolute hell, yet has been getting on with life. You would never have known something was up and I am sure she had a really awful time.

Yet, here we have Lily with a healthy baby who is the most miserable person on the planet complaining about everything. She really has no perspective on things.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
“Rich, I want all my Instagram rivals sorry colleagues to see my baby but I don’t want the hassle of bringing her there on my own or having to look after her during lunch, since you’re doing nothing can you bring her when I’ve finished eating?”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the rot set in for her when her book tanked so spectacularly. Do I even vaguely remember her mentioning further book deals (before all the stinking reviews came rolling in)? She had a *bit* of a spark and enthusiasm around that time which seems to have been lost ever since. She then started her thing of YTers being judged more harshly than anyone when they try to branch out - (not mentioning the endless opportunities YTers get that others don't based on very little talent) - and has had a chip on her shoulder ever since.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the rot set in for her when her book tanked so spectacularly. Do I even vaguely remember her mentioning further book deals (before all the stinking reviews came rolling in)? She had a *bit* of a spark and enthusiasm around that time which seems to have been lost ever since. She then started her thing of YTers being judged more harshly than anyone when they try to branch out - (not mentioning the endless opportunities YTers get that others don't based on very little talent) - and has had a chip on her shoulder ever since.
What was her book even about?

Just looked it up. I wonder was Lily pissed that Anna's book was much higher rated than hers.

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 1
Well she judged her careers by how many free tit she gets sent, how many companies she work with - she is all about volume and not quantity. Whenever she gets a job, she never put in any effort. Remember the cereal ad or the dreadful waitrose Xmas food -her work wife has put in much more effort than her.

I can’t deny that she did work her ass off for the first few years, in the comfort of her parents home where everyone is done for her. Her quality dropped when she needs to work and handled adult life

Reactions: 3
Her response to the comments on her post clearly show how unaware she is of how she comes across. It is constant negativity. When she said in her q&a that she's the happiest she's been, I can't see it. May be she is. I hope she really is. But Grey just seems to be a burden to her. My baby is a month or so younger and I can relate to the difference in who I am as a person and yes, some days I do think god it would be so nice to just go out with a small handbag and not have to worry about anything but myself. But then I look at my baby and I'm so bloody grateful for her and how much my life has changed for the good. I have to admit that I am surprised by my own attitude though. I was never maternal. I had very low expectations about motherhood and my experience so far has exceeded them massively. I wonder if Lily had very high expectations of what life would be and it hasn't turned out that way. It's a shame because I think if she was feeling like that, talking about that experience would actually make her far more relatable than she thinks she is currently. I have no idea if any of that made sense. I'm tired, I've just done bedtime with an over-tired baby and need a glass of wine.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me thinks Lily has been on here today- see her last two stories- defensive much ??! They’re all lurking here amongst us 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.