Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she stuck her in the bog last night. Wouldn’t surprise me. Wait till you are sharing hotel rooms with stinky teenagers!
Flour de force did that when they stayed in a hotel. They apparently had nowhere for their kid to sleep so they put her travel crib in the bathroom. 😑😩

Flour de force did that when they stayed in a hotel. They apparently had nowhere for their kid to sleep so they put her travel crib in the bathroom. 😑😩
How weird, maybe she was planning on getting her leg over 😉

Reactions: 1
All the the money they save with getting constant freebies and they can't afford an extra room or a suite with 2 rooms? I'll never understand these people :rolleyes: Such a miserable beggy moaner.

Reactions: 6
It’s family life, you share a room with your kids when you go away. Bloody hell they were only there three nights

Reactions: 11
Silly me, but I am poor and couldn’t afford to rent more than one bed house so had to share a room with my daughter for three years. When she finally got her own room because my husband and I could afford renting Two bedroom house, I gave birth to our second child and now share a room with baby again! (Mind you, but mu daughter has nightmares and sleeps with me in bed anyways leaving my husband to sleep in her room). But I guess I dob’t mind. I bloody love cuing with my kids and looking at them while they are sleeping and kids are kids for so little, I want to take it all while I can.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Silly me, but I am poor and couldn’t afford to rent more than one bed house so had to share a room with my daughter for three years. When she finally got her own room because my husband and I could afford renting Two bedroom house, I gave birth to our second child and now share a room with baby again! (Mind you, but mu daughter has nightmares and sleeps with me in bed anyways leaving my husband to sleep in her room). But I guess I dob’t mind. I bloody love cuing with my kids and looking at them while they are sleeping and kids are kids for so little, I want to take it all while I can.
YOU are a natural mother. I really don’t believe Pebbs is. I feel she reached an age and thought she ought to have a child!

Reactions: 9
Imagine your baby getting a Liberty stocking at 6 months old. Jeez it makes me want to vom.
But all the mums out there work hard for their kids and don’t moan about being burdened on 3 days holiday.

Can imagine she is that kind of mum that will bring her kid for IQ testing because she is so far up her curve. (Not saying Grey is not) but I am saying these are the kind of thing LP will do.

Reactions: 5
So one of her exciting upcoming colab's is for Daniel Wellington watches zzzzzzzzz like every other person on Instagram.

Reactions: 14
That is still literally a brand I’ve only ever heard of through her. Janky-looking watches, no ta.

Reactions: 3
She'd have to stop hate frying her hair to make any real difference in the condition.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That review of the musical was so cringe. She clearly was doing it to wave her watch in front of the screen!!! And then has to link her add again because her sister didn’t see it🙄 so naff

That review of the musical was so cringe. She clearly was doing it to wave her watch in front of the screen!!! And then has to link her add again because her sister didn’t see it🙄 so naff
Probably because her sister doesn't like her photos in general so Lily doesn't show up in her feed anymore 😂 I imagine it was Lily pestering her family chat "DID YOU SEE ME AMAZING NEW POST????" because none of them liked it and then they quickly had to think of an excuse.

Sorry im a bit behind.just watched the bedroom makeover vid. The paint doesnt match the carpet and bed so instead of just changing the paint (ugliest paint colour ever imo) shes hired a designer to change all the furniture and accessories?!?! How backward is that! And did she say the tv she has is borrowed from a friend?

Reactions: 10
I shared a bit with my Mum my entire childhood and it did me absolutely no harm. I can't wait until I have my own - even if they have their own room I will still want them in with me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.