Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now doing online quizzes to tell her how many baubles to put on her tree. Has she absolutely no imagination for herself. She has to look on the Internet for every single thing she does in her life. How sad. Have a mind of your own mrs pinterest.

Reactions: 11
I’ve unfollowed her and RVK loves tonight can’t deal with these people anymore!

Reactions: 5
She has no taste the furniture she picks is horrible. As for bed linen she is begging as usual and her husband probably loves her job because he is working part time they must be able to afford it. When they lived in their old job she used to make out he was a high flyer career wise.

Reactions: 3
It’s easy if you’re lying. She’s blatantly waiting for a company to “reach out” and “kindly gift” her some more.
If she's only just bought bed linen, what were they using on their bed before? Surely they'd do for a spare set?! So of course she's lying!

Anyone else think she looks really thin? She looks thinner now than before she had the baby, and she was always quite slim seemingly with little effort, but I think she skipped meals. One of those 'forgot to eat' type people.

Reactions: 2
Stopped following this moron today! I just can’t deal with her anymore!

The chat about spare sets of bed sheets is just too much! Tell me, what has she done with the sheets that were on her bed prior to these new ones she’s bought? Can’t she just hold on to them and use them as a change when the others are in the wash?

And she only likes REALLY nice bedsheets! This is so stuck up and assuming that the rest of us with more than one set only buy cheap tit! I mean I do, my poshest set are from John Lewis, but that is not the point!

God I can’t stand this woman! Shes just not relatable.......or likeable [emoji2358]
Exactly my thoughts! She’s hideous! (And stupid)! [emoji2358][emoji2358][emoji2358]

Reactions: 1
Is she serious about his bedlinen thing? Of course you have multiple sets! If you spill something, or soil the bed or get sick...you can not just sit around waiting for the one set to be washed! I have 3 sets for my bed and yes, they are all nice, but not idiotically expensive. And with children, oh my god, just wait till Grey gets a stomach bug and she has to change the bed 4 times in 24 hours (yes, that happens, I have two kids and I sometimes went mental with all the bed changing when they they were that poorly and throwing up all the time, even covering everything with towels did not work). I always had 3 sets for my children's beds as well. Wat kind of strange household did she grow up in? Do her parents only have one set of bed linen?

She doesn’t care about quality she’s just a snob plain and simple. It’s easy to buy lovely expensive looking 100% cotton sheets in many places like tk maxx, ikea and Sainsburys but only West Elm and White Company will be good enough for princess Lily. Maybe if she hadn’t spent a grand on 3 chairs she could afford two sets?!
I don’t know how Rich panders to her nonsense.
Zara and H&M have lovely sets as well, and H&M is even better than Ikea quality wise.

Reactions: 6
The bed linen thing reveals her snobbery. She asked if other people have multiple sets, obviously pretty much everyone does. When she’s realised she’s an outlier/weirdo, she flips it into, oh I’m a Bed linen snob I couldn’t possibly have more than one set! As though no bed linen is good enough for high and mighty pebbles. FGS, it’s bed linen and there are loads of places to buy it in the UK from primark to selfridges no doubt. So just bloody get on any buy some instead of moaning. What a twit.

Reactions: 8
The bed linen thing reveals her snobbery. She asked if other people have multiple sets, obviously pretty much everyone does. When she’s realised she’s an outlier/weirdo, she flips it into, oh I’m a Bed linen snob I couldn’t possibly have more than one set! As though no bed linen is good enough for high and mighty pebbles. FGS, it’s bed linen and there are loads of places to buy it in the UK from primark to selfridges no doubt. So just bloody get on any buy some instead of moaning. What a twit.
She's moaning because she wants freebies it's so transparent

Reactions: 7
To be fair I only have one set but I wash it in the morning and tumble dry it to death ready to put back on before bed 😂 I do really need to get another set though!

• Wow
To be fair I only have one set but I wash it in the morning and tumble dry it to death ready to put back on before bed 😂 I do really need to get another set though!
Nothing wrong with having one set or 20. Both personal choice! What’s annoying is Lily turning it into oh I only have one set because I’m a snob 🤔 which is bullshit. She just wants a freebie!

Yeah she's very materialistic, I've said it before but she's so very boring. I'm unsure how she has such a big following? I don't see the attraction as she's not even very friendly or approachable?

Reactions: 8
Guys! Former The White Company employee here.
I have set from them for £40 (sale): duvet and two pillowcases, so not THAT expensive.
What I would advice, depends what you like of course, but usually I wouldn’t go over 200-300 thread count (and this is what they have at hotels). Higher numbers are not that nice, but sound more luxurious. The lower the thread count the lower the price 😀 If you like that crisp, fresh feeling go for 200 tc max in cotton percale.
I, just as our Lily, am a bed linen snob, I can’t sleep (well, I can, I just don’t enjoy it) in polycotton or some weird tit. I like what I like, but as I’ve said before, I am also poor and yet I sleep in The White Company.
Anyways as far as bed linen goes, I know a thing or two ( used to work in hotel as well) and you don’t have to buy super crazy expensive stuff to have the nicest sheets in your bed.

Rant on:
Oh,Lily and I are the same age literally. We were born on the same day! I used to enjoy her few years back. Now, having a husband, and children with one close in age to hers I should still enjoy her content, yet, I must say we couldn’t be further apart. Can’t relate to her at all, but that is not my issue with her. I roll my eyes at everything she posts. She fails at adulthood so badly! Things that are common knowledge to her are either revolutionary or she simply has no idea. I facepalm everytime I read her revelations.
And her „I keep it real guys”. I am sorry, but there is nothing real about what you post online. Lily, come and live with me for a week. I’ll show you what real is, I’ll show you how it can be devaststing to seeing a person getting everything for free when you have to count every freaking penny and worrying how you will manage next month, because it’s your child’s birthday and you really want to give them something they dreamt of. Yet I smile. I don’t complain. My husband and I make it work. But Oh God we are grateful for everything that matter, because it this regard we have everything we need and more. Our kids are healthy, we have roof over our heads, we have food in the fridge and a job to make it work and there is No war where we love.
And you complain, all the time. You don’t have first world problem Lily, You are the problem. People like you, ungrearful, failing to realise their priviledge, having no empathy for less fortunate and idea how this world works.
rant off.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That awful serum advert only got 3k likes and the posts inbetween got over 10k each, hopefully people are starting to see through her

Reactions: 3
Let me tell you guys, if grey does ever get sick all over the bedding she will have a meltdown won’t be able to cope and it will be all over insta stories 😂 oh my god my baby has ruined everything why did I have her oh yeah because she was just basically a goal on my to do list. 😴

Reactions: 9
Let me tell you guys, if grey does ever get sick all over the bedding she will have a meltdown won’t be able to cope and it will be all over insta stories 😂 oh my god my baby has ruined everything why did I have her oh yeah because she was just basically a goal on my to do list. 😴
Let's just hope Rich is home at the time or she'll just leave it on the sheets for him to clean when he gets in 😬

Let's just hope Rich is home at the time or she'll just leave it on the sheets for him to clean when he gets in 😬
She is ridiculous.

Our dog once had an upset stomach and pooped all over the room he sleeps in (thankfully we contain him at night). My so had to go to work so I cleaned it up. Put the dog in the bath and he pooped in there. He really wasn't feeling well. It was stressful but got through it. He was then put into doggy diapers, lol.

Lily wouldn't even be able to cope with a situation like that. She seems so lazy and disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.