Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinosaurlover2019

I’m relatively new to tattle following the recent drama in the press however I fell into the trap and now am hooked (on Mat leave) but grey is the same age as my baby. Now I quite like Lily. So I’m surprised to see a thread on her. Can anyone surmise in quick time what the main issue is with her? I didn’t know of her before grey. What is it she does?

Gossiperina

Sorry guys, new here and still learning how yo navigate the website and this is unrelated but are there any threads on The Anna Edit, Samantha Maria and I Covet Thee? I couldn't find any and I am really interested in reading more about them :)

FraggleRock

VIP Member
I thought she was meant before, but she’s definitely gotten worse since having Grey! Having a child seems to have made her think the whole world revolves around her and the baby 🙄 heaven forbid her best friends birthday would mean her having to follow someone else’s plans for one evening!

*moany not meant... bloody auto correct 😂

bubbletea123

VIP Member
a million percent this. It’s actually quite sad that she can’t see the joy in Saffron enjoying her book. My baby is a month older than hers and I sing the same songs to him every day, multiple times a day. Because he likes them. And I like seeing him happy. That’s what you do when you are a mum.
She is so miserable and seems to find no joy in even her baby. Lily has honestly no idea of reality. There are people in my neighborhood who's babies have had cancer, some have died.