Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
“Content” over the last few days:

Running up the stairs
Her and Rich watching an ad
Watching Rich do situps
Showing off a coat
Driving to center Parcs

Honestly it’s a joke. Neither she or Rich seem to be working much, yet there they are in an expensive London house, filled with expensive things, going on holiday all the time. The privilege they have stinks.

Reactions: 17

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Moaning about being tired because she has to share a bedroom with her baby while they’re on holiday ?🤔

She has to bring it to the ‘gram for advice , of course she does 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁.

Is she after a free weekend retreat to recover from this traumatic event?

She’s a tit.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
IMAGINE HAVING TO A SHARE A ROOM WITH YOUR OWN CHILD!! the outrage! The inconvenience of poor Lily’s sleep! How can Grey be so selfish to wake up?! Doesn’t she know her mother getting a full nights sleep the most important thing ever?! It’s like Lily hasn’t worked out parenthood = less sleep. She is utterly self absorbed.

Lomididi

Quick question guys, do you guys have loungewear? I feel like is such a privilege thing, when I am home I am either on PJ or some old T shirt and sweatpants- sorry I cannot afford a 50 pound jumper just to do F nothing at home? If this is a norm thing, I will do a primark run tmr!!

Is it just me? (Sorry don’t know where to ask)

zigandzag

Long time listener, first time caller... anyone else think it's interesting that her and Anna have both been at (the obscenely expensive) Heckfield Place with Missoma and haven't mentioned each other in stories at all?
Cracks beginning to show between the work wives? Maybe Anna is finally waking up to what a miserable clinger Lily is?
I don’t love Anna’s content but it’s 1000 times better in brand, effort, personality, delivery and consistency.

True Blue

First time posting but been following Lily's thread for a while. Started following her as I was pregnant at the same time. Thought I'd find her content interesting and relatable, I've found it to be neither. She's so bland. Would recommend comedian Ellie Taylor for funny working mum content. New title suggestion:

Layering necklaces and lacklustre play
Just another overwhelming Lily day

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Totally agree she doesn’t eat out nowadays unless it is prfood. How difficult is it to do food shop, Anna does host from time to time granted she is not pregnant but I don’t recall lily was that generous back then before she had Grey. I wonder how she sees Anna, I reckon she compares herself a lot to Anna and she somehow convinced that she is the better one in hitting all those boring milestones that she deemed successful
Whilst the content of Lily and Anna is pretty similar (advertising similar fashion and make up brands, similar home interiors and aesthetics) the differences are Anna knows how to smile...genuinely...she doesn’t spend 98.5% of her time complaining about everything...She has genuine passions for things; cooking dinner for friends, fashion, books...and she doesn’t come across as entitled whatsoever, if anything grateful for her success. Lily has the opportunity to branch out her market as she is indeed a Mother but she makes it look duller than today’s forecast!

• Heart
  • Haha
I just wish she would acknowledge her privilege for once.

She really has no idea and at this point, I am confused as to how anybody would find her relatable.

She was in the right place at the right time with blogging, with hugely privileged parents, a central London house to live in rent-free and a father who works as a TV executive. She’s has ridden off the coat tails of all of this for years and still, she fails to see the bigger picture of how fortunate she really is and instead, she indulges in relentless moaning about every god damn thing.

I actually find her complete lack of humility sickening.

zigandzag

Omg the latest story where she accidentally calls herself ungrateful 🤣🤣🤣🤣 suggestion for a new thread.
“Lily #ungrateful and #ungraceful straight from the horse’s mouth

• Haha

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Lily's content is an absolute shitshow at the moment. Are her management not guiding her at all?! Who the hell is she trying to market herself to? If it is new mothers then she is totally missing the mark with her attitude and parade of gifted tat. And what new mother would prioritise or even be able to afford that ridiculous calendar?! And what is with the affiliate linking? She is out of control with linking stuff she doesn't even have.

And if it's her old audience she is targeting then I literally have no words. Who the hell would want to sit through all those stories about a bloody high chair?!

Also agree that these calendars are just horrible and wasteful and need to fuck off.

Her content is basically a constant show of random crap she has been gifted. Its gross and unappealing.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Another thread suggestion 😂

Lily pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rondoodle

VIP Member
That story of her rushing home for grey's bedtime was totally to show her being positive and excited. But all I could think was why on earth would you film yourself running up the stairs in your own house 😳 oh yeah. For the gram 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

“When I already have such a lack of time.....”

She is the MOST deluded, self absorbed individual that is so detached from reality it’s both laughable and actually really bloody embarrassing. Does she have no self awareness to realise how much she’s humiliating herself each and every day on social media with her comments like this?

What a way to alienate your followers...There are people her age who are Full Time working Mums having to juggle childcare alongside the demands of an actual employer and an actual boss....There are plenty of “millennials” who work multiple jobs and also have a fair length of commute (not to mention crap pay) in order to work in the industry they dream of...and certainly don’t have the luxury of sitting at home fart-arssing around with free guff from make up companies and call it a job! ....And what about her followers who live in the UK but have families/parents/in laws that live abroad and therefore have NO family support network to help with children...these are the individuals that are likely to be lacking in time! Not her!

She evidently has spent far too long ruminating in her own self pity because she’s had to kiss goodbye to life as she knew it, but her narrative these days is a complete joke...if I was a company I wouldn’t want to be associated with her and her ridiculous non-relatable views.

Also she frowns so much she’s becoming ugly.....

Attachments

• Heart

ReginaFilange

OMG hold the front page!! Lily has bought something herself .... I repeat Lily has bought something herself ....this is not a drill! Surely this must be a mistake? How has this not been "kindly gifted"? Why did the brand not "reach out to her"? She would have been so "grateful" and so "lucky guyzz" . Wow ... I bet the bank rang to say there had been a strange transaction on her account!

• Haha

BobOff

Ok I don’t usually post so hello 👋🏼
WOW how ungrateful was she to Rich when he comes back from the pharmacy with stuff to help her ‘oh it’s a spray’ ‘ew cherry flavour I hate that’. Thank you, maybe?
Her whole begging shit irked me too. Omg I hate this sofa bed. I hate this room. This perfectly fine mirror is old I want a new one. I want a rug. I want a console table. BOO HOO. The woman is insufferable!

Reactions: 16

CatHun

VIP Member
Her latest story is bizarre. It’s hard to see people progress in their careers while you shake maracas?! It really isn’t. I couldn’t care less what my colleagues are up to, I’m in a stage of my life where I’m a mum and looking after the baby gives me joy. Good for people getting a promotion or doing well, I want to be with my baby!
She’s so jealous, why care about others? She isn’t even on maternity leave anymore. She should make her employee Rich look after the baby full time if it’s that much of a chore to her.

Sabbie

VIP Member
Does anyone remember in a vlog a few years ago they bought a multi-picture frame from ikea. Then she complained incessantly (in the vlog) that they couldn’t use it because the watermarks on the clear plastic front (the glass replacement) were in the wrong place. Slagging ikea off for making a stupid frame. Obviously a million people told her all they needed to do was peel the film off. She came on stories the day the vlog went live mightily pissed off and in a huge huff. “Of COURSE we knew it had a film cover on the plastic.. we don’t show you guys EVERYTHING.”

Haha, yeah ok Lily. Either stop criticising everything OR find an ounce of humility OR grow a brain. You can’t have it all ways.
She did exactly the same with a new camera complaining that she didn't like the blue accents on it and everyone had to tell her it was the plastic protection you peel off. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Hmm not sure. I don’t look at any of the people I follow and think if they relate to me. I’m just nosy. I like to see what others do in their lives.
Not sure what you want people here to say?
If you are personally are not bothered about following people that are relatable to normal folk, Lily will be perfect for you. Other people like to follow influencers with some semblance of a normal life.

She is rich and spoilt, lives in an expensive London home, she and her husband barely need to work and can still afford a premium lifestyle with loads of holidays etc. On top of that she finds misery in most situations. As for what she does with her life day to day.... *shrug*. She produces inane content like running up the stairs and baking a cake badly. If you find that interesting then that’s great.
People here are commenting because she’s fallen a very long way from where she used to. Always been spoilt, but used to do some vaguely interesting content.