Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The highchair she has is convertible so it is plausible that she will still be using it age 6 but you’re right, Grey doesn’t need to be sitting on them to get them dirty.

Reactions: 2
She mentions that people as asking how she will keep the chairs clean with a kid. She says that Grey will be in her high chair for 6 years so will worry about it after that. Absolutely pissing myself. Grey wont be in the chair for 6 years and anyway even if she was she wont live in that high chair she will move about the house presumably and get her sticky fingers over everything. Lily really has no clue. If there was an intelligence test to have kids Lily would have failed it. Those chairs don't go with anything else in her house and they certainly are not practical. £1,000 for 3 chairs, bloddy madness with a baby
We have family members with two kids, 6 and 7. They have beautiful furniture and fabric dining chairs. They managed with kids, even now they still do. They put towels over them when the kids are eating. It is doable. But then again, they somehow managed to get their kids to help them clean and tidy up from a young age. Haha. Just cause someone has kids doesn't mean it isn't possible to have nice furniture.

We have family members with two kids, 6 and 7. They have beautiful furniture and fabric dining chairs. They managed with kids, even now they still do. They put towels over them when the kids are eating. It is doable. But then again, they somehow managed to get their kids to help them clean and tidy up from a young age. Haha. Just cause someone has kids doesn't mean it isn't possible to have nice furniture.
That is true. I had a white couch when the children were little. The covers were detachable and washable but even so, I managed to keep them very clean most of the time without having to wash them constantly. And yes, the children were allowed on it and even eat on it hahaha.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree with you. I managed it but this is Lily we are talking about and I think that she is going to have a shock about the effort it will take to keep things clean and tidy.....

Reactions: 7
Completely agree with you. I managed it but this is Lily we are talking about and I think that she is going to have a shock about the effort it will take to keep things clean and tidy.....
Imagine if Greyspill her mum signature dish (pasta with ketchup) on the sofa, the first thing she will do is to take a picture for the gram because she has to keep it real. Then she will wait for Rich to come home to clean the stain. Then it will be too late and stain will be there despite faded...then is time to beg for a new sofa

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Oh good lord. Who buys THREE dining chairs? This is so ridiculous? It looks so stupid. I appreciate you have a high chair, but what will you do when Grey is six and no longer uses her high chair? Oh, sorry, I forget, you’ll be fed up of those chairs by next Christmas I’m sure. So ill thought through.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they are finally meal planning and buying fresh food because they are weaning their child...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And still looking for a new TV - obviously not “kindly gifted” yet as she was hinting for !

Reactions: 4
Absolutely hate the name Grey for a girl, don't you think they try too hard to be trendy etc. That poor girl has to live with a very manly name for the rest of her life. Not nice.

Also when she said white bedsheets are princessy with pink walls. What's wrong with that? If you like it you like it, nothing wrong with her bedroom she's just too spoilt it's sickening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Absolutely hate the name Grey for a girl, don't you think they try too hard to be trendy etc. That poor girl has to live with a very manly name for the rest of her life. Not nice.

Also when she said white bedsheets are princessy with pink walls. What's wrong with that? If you like it you like it, nothing wrong with her bedroom she's just too spoilt it's sickening.
she wants to act like she doesn’t go with the usual/classic/fashionable design ideas and she is so ‘out there’ and original and non conforming with her ideas yet she couldn’t be more of a cliche if she tried, her whole house design proves that, from the cliche F&b dark blue walls to Her latest dining chairs

Reactions: 12
she wants to act like she doesn’t go with the usual/classic/fashionable design ideas and she is so ‘out there’ and original and non conforming with her ideas yet she couldn’t be more of a cliche if she tried, her whole house design proves that, from the cliche F&b dark blue walls to Her latest dining chairs
She's just a pinterest worshipper. Nothing more nothing less

Reactions: 6

I quite like unisex names for girls, even though it’s not a name I’d have chosen. I don’t consider it a ‘very manly’ name, do colours have genders?! what a weird comment...

Reactions: 4
I don't think my opinion is weird, I feel like it sounds too masculine. Shoot me
Sounds like short for Graham etc. Unisex names are fine, but Grey is so dreary and doesn't give the child a chance to make a nickname out of it when she's a teenager.

Reactions: 5
I don't think my opinion is weird, I feel like it sounds too masculine. Shoot me
I think we need to be kind to each other else it will turn into GuruGossip, where forum police constantly policing on what you can say or can’t. That is what a I love about Tattle. bye GG

I wouldn’t call my baby as Grey though..

Reactions: 7
Poor Lily, she can’t have the bedside table she likes because she now has a baby... is that what she is saying?

What madness is this? Why can’t she just give them a wipe? Or use coasters? Or just shut up?

That poor kid is going to grow up feeling like a huge inconvenience.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Why would u give a baby a carrot Batton as it’s first food ? Thought she knew everything!
Weird food choice to give a baby that by the sounds of it has only had baby food , no wonder why she started to choke 🥴
Some people do baby led weaning and give them solid foods straight away. Maybe she was trying that?

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I’m on the wrong side of being a witch today (lack of sleep etc etc). I just think for all her faults, Grey’s name isn’t that bad... she’ll have worse things to worry about than that with lily as a mother 😂

I think we need to be kind to each other else it will turn into GuruGossip, where forum police constantly policing on what you can say or can’t. That is what a I love about Tattle. bye GG

I wouldn’t call my baby as Grey though..
You’re right, sorry!

Reactions: 6
Fair enough, its just my opinion. I just think she tries too hard to be different but ends up being boring and bland.

Reactions: 5
Fair enough, its just my opinion. I just think she tries too hard to be different but ends up being boring and bland.
I think it’s an unfortunate name. Grey is an adjective I would use to describe something dreary or drab. I also think it’s quite masculine. That’s my opinion. [emoji2370][emoji2370][emoji2370]

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.