Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a lazy entitled brat. The photo of her on the plane with Grey, she looks pissed off as usual.

I can't believe she actually named her daughter Grey. What a horrible, depressing name. Just like her (Lily's) personality.

Reactions: 12
She is such a lazy entitled brat. The photo of her on the plane with Grey, she looks pissed off as usual.

I can't believe she actually named her daughter Grey. What a horrible, depressing name. Just like her (Lily's) personality.
I still keep calling the child Saffron Agave, I still think it’s a better name. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anna invites her parents for dinner all the time and probably go round to them or help out all the time, have we heard Lily do the same? If she had done so she will 100% moan how tiring is it to cook or clean after people left. Remember how she said she is bringing the dying plant to her parents because she cannot keep them alive at her house? She is that kind of daughter that keep taking and not giving

She is that kind of person

Reactions: 9
So now her mummy has been round to stock their fridge. Jesus. She’s so out of touch. I mean it’s lovely, but most people get home from holiday, sort their own washing and groceries and all the other life admin tit then go to WORK the next day. And Rich and Lily, both part time cannot run their own lives. Honestly the sooner the arse drops out of this influencer industry the better. I would love to see lily have to get a REAL job!
And the thing is: it is a lovely thing to do if it is spontaneous. But Lily HINTED to her mother about it because Anna's mother did it ...but Anna's mother did so without any hinting (and because she has a much nicer daughter ;)). So basically, Lily badgerered her mother into doing something she otherwise would not have done. Spoilt much?

Reactions: 6
my mother is too busy working to be shopping and visiting my home ! The level of indulgence of this silly woman is off the scale.
This entirely!! Or people live too far from their parents or their parents can’t afford it. Also as another poster said Anna Edits mum did it but to be fair, it was as after a 3 week holiday in the states and it wasn’t done in a braggy way. Whereas lily is like a smug twit bragging about how she hinted to her mum. Also they’ve only been to France for like a week. A lot of stuff in the fridge can last that long.... if you bother to stock your fridge of course and pay attention to the use by dates when shopping which I’m sure is beyond the capabilities of spoilt brat lily.

My goodness.... She hinted at wanting her parents to drop off food ??Why would her parents even go to her house if she's only gone for a week? She doesn't have pets that need taking care of, and I'm sure her plants could do without water for a week.
Surely she could have a quick meal in the freezer or order something in for when they just got back? She's incredible.

My goodness.... She hinted at wanting her parents to drop off food ??Why would her parents even go to her house if she's only gone for a week? She doesn't have pets that need taking care of, and I'm sure her plants could do without water for a week.
Surely she could have a quick meal in the freezer or order something in for when they just got back? She's incredible.
Yes, she's incredible
Incredibly pathetic
Incredibly privileged
Incredibly greedy
Incredibly lazy
Incredibly boring
Etc etc etc 😂

Think she’s REALLY struggling for content, judging by that ‘riveting’ story of her buffing her foundation in 😂 all that time spent blending in and it looks caked on and pretty tit close up!

She’s passive aggressive and an awful daughter.

But - she wouldn’t do it if it didn’t work. So her mother’s an idiot for jumping to the bait. That’s how you end up with a spoilt child...

I find it hilarious that she has to guilt her mum into making tea for them, because she’s too bleeping lazy to do an actual food shop and actually make a meal herself 🙄

Reactions: 1
The hinting at her mum for food just blew my mind. There is no way I would ever hint or even expect my parents to do that. Granted, they live halfway across the country from me but even if they were down the road, it wouldn't even cross my mind to even suggest it. Lovely that Anna's parents did it- but I remember seeing her stories about it and she sounded genuinely surprised and grateful. Lily just seemed to find it hilarious that her hinting worked. I honestly don't get how they never have food. We do a weekly shop but always do top up shops because we run out of bread or milk. I just don't get how they don't have time to fit that in.

I was also thinking about her stories about the bedside crib. My baby is 14 weeks and she does the leg banging thing too to settle herself back to sleep. But that's the thing - it's her self soothing, getting comfy. Not that she hates the crib. No way am I putting her into her own room this young. I reckon Grey still does the leg banging in her cot, but as she's in another room they just don't notice it.

Lily demonstrating that Nars palette (Instagram stories) has to be the worst advert for it ever. It all became the same colour and therefore what is the point?!

I think it’s really sad that all these IGers make outhaving a baby is SO hard and inconvenient. It would be lovely to see the joy alongside the trickier bits. No one is denying it can be incredibly difficult but I found having a newborn the best thing ever. Maybe they have been numbed by their mindless capitalism and don’t know how to enjoy life anymore.

Looking back, as hard as the newborn/baby stage can be (especially the first) it’s actually so much easier than having a hyperactive, tantruming toddler 🤣 I’m all for these influencers being relatable but lily really does make out that life is incredibly tough with a newborn

Reactions: 8
So the jumper on her insta stories would be great for someone with a less chaotic life.....so no one then?!?.....

She has no idea what the world is really like for most people

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So she spends her days of Motherhood scowling resentfully at her offspring and making constant jibes at that henpecked husband of hers...

She has to put in requests to her own Mother to cook for her after a weeks holiday...

She regards her own lifestyle as “chaotic”, with barely enough time to do a weekly grocery shop...so spends her time complaining and lamenting their empty fridge...oh and she can’t cook either...

She appears to have no friends to do fun things with and her social life mostly centres on solitarily fannying around with gifted make up palettes or going shopping but never actually buying anything...

She has no hobbies, passions and her blog has no USP...

And with all this misery of empty fridges, a crap social life and an apparent allergy to her own credit cards, it shows on that perpetually miserable face of hers...

Remind me which part of her life exactly am I supposed to be influenced by?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So she spends her days of Motherhood scowling resentfully at her offspring and making constant jibes at that henpecked husband of hers...

She has to put in requests to her own Mother to cook for her after a weeks holiday...

She regards her own lifestyle as “chaotic”, with barely enough time to do a weekly grocery shop...so spends her time complaining and lamenting their empty fridge...oh and she can’t cook either...

She appears to have no friends to do fun things with and her social life mostly centres on solitarily fannying around with gifted make up palettes or going shopping but never actually buying anything...

And with all this misery of empty fridges, a crap social life and an apparent allergy to her own credit cards, it shows on that perpetually miserable face of hers...

A million times yes x

Reactions: 1
So the jumper on her insta stories would be great for someone with a less chaotic life.....so no one then?!?.....

She has no idea what the world is really like for most people
'Less chaotic life' on her stories made me laugh. Sure, Lily - you're super busy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I can not like this summary enough [emoji122]

I am feeling some definite post partum depression from LP

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.