Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HashtagRealTalk

She is the unfortunate end product of having a comfortable upbringing (which in itself is wonderful), combined with never having her ego kicked into check by an employer or having done a days work serving others post her University days....

As a fellow millennial I absolutely cringe at what she represents. She is rude, has zero self awareness, is overtly critical about EVERYTHING whether that be NHS waiting rooms or dining room chair delivery couriers...but becomes hugely defensive should anyone try to promote any kind of discussion around these opinions...is evidently ungrateful for what she has, has little appreciation for money and cares for nothing outside of her social-media-influenced-neutral-and-rose-gold-pink-bubble...

Anyone wanna crowdfund a (preferably one way) ticket for her to go and live on an Island in the Indian Ocean surrounded by plastic pollution (the environmental cost of over consumerism which she is very much part of the problem for...)...with no phone signal and no GHD hair straighteners?! I genuinely think after a week or so of moaning she would end up being a far happier person than she is now...

Reactions: 22

Pinkii

VIP Member
What an ungrateful little cow! I would be offended if i was said friend

the only reason she thinks its awful is because its colourful.
Out of everytning she has posted this pissed me off the most

grey will have the most boring, restricted upbringing . her name will suits her childhood. Grey and gloomy.

Reactions: 20
So for many people, this election is literally one of life and death. But here’s Lily discussing the use of a pencil at the ballot box.... always one to get to the nitty gritty, the real issues 😬.

Then a follow up story about how she’s staying out of the ‘political drama’ (she must mean people actually using their platforms for something worthwhile for once rather than profiting from endless consumerism) but it’s ‘so her’ to end up causing havoc with the pencil comment. Is she for real? FUCK OFF YOU ENTITLED BITCH.

Defo a Tory voter.

HashtagRealTalk

Poor stained-toothed, chubby-knuckled old Lily eh? Sat at home with her healthy baby and part-time, doting house-Husband feeling all left behind because her Insta-friends are all off getting invited to press-events and launches for brands that have lost interest in her....(either that or her invites must have got lost in the DM post....?)

It must definitely be because she had a baby and took her foot off the “career” gas...and not at all because her content has spiralled into a directionless succession of hints for freebies, videos of her complaining and advertising make up brands and fashion that were fashionable back in 2011. She should start getting her Linked In profile updated because her days as an Influencer are probably numbered - it’s a saturated market. Or better still start enjoying Motherhood for the gift that it truly is.

Last edited:

navybluewolf

Chatty Member
The funniest thing is Lily is convinced she's super unique and 'not like other girls', when she's the most boring, basic bitch you can think of. Rich annoys the shit out of me too, he's so bland, and goes jogging in lieu of having a personality.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
Oh my god, why the hell didn't she just fuck off and take a proper maternity leave. She could have taken time out, thought about her direction going forward and come back with a proper strategy. Instead we get inane shit about bed sheets (gross to only have one set 🤮 ), plug sockets and making gravy intermingled with a whole load of begging and moaning. And absolutely shit ads for a random variety of stuff. Her face looks like shit so Skinceuticals can f off. Her hair looks like shit. IGK what are you doing? Daniel Wellington will literally use ANYONE to advertise. Lily JUST STOOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Why didn't Rich just carry on putting the hours in to what looked to be a successful career that was going in the right direction. What the hell is he doing? Facilitating her ruining her career and taking a pay cut for the privilege?! Don't they both know that her career (!) has a shelf life and his is going to be ever more important as time goes on.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THEM???????????

Ihatepeonies

Chatty Member
If she is so carefully curating what she shares... why is she making herself look like a soulless, ungrateful, stuck up whinger?

• Haha

DeluxeTruffles

VIP Member
She does my head in. I have not seen any of the baby stuff. I stopped watching when she was doing her house up and was constantly complaining about the building work etc. She is a self-obsessed spoilt brat. The sooner her YouTube career fizzles out the better and then she can get a job on the till in Boots. She is a horrible moaning, entitled, petulant turd.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Juliet

Chatty Member
I don’t get her obsession with ‘entertaining’ Grey all day every day? Just get on with your day the baby doesn’t care that she’s not at baby sensory or yoga?!

Lechat

VIP Member
LOL. She storied her miserable journey home, moaning all the way. And then finally added a ‘I had fun though’ once she got home. Miserable as fuck! Anyone would think she got home at 4am not 1.37am.
Oh and now she’s ill. All your fault Anna. Can’t believe you selfishly had the party at your home in Brighton instead of central London so lily pebbles didn’t have to travel as far. She has a baby don’t you know??! All her needs are far more important than everyone else’s!

• Haha
Long time listener, first time caller... anyone else think it's interesting that her and Anna have both been at (the obscenely expensive) Heckfield Place with Missoma and haven't mentioned each other in stories at all?
Cracks beginning to show between the work wives? Maybe Anna is finally waking up to what a miserable clinger Lily is?

Wobblehead

VIP Member
“Hard to see colleagues excel and progress in their careers” = other influencers are getting free trips, expensive items and contracts I think I deserve but I’m not getting because I’m lazy and reductive but it’s easier for me to think it’s because I have a baby now
Am I the only one who thinks being an influencer or whatever these folk want to call themselves this week is stretching it a bit to call it a career???

• Heart

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
“Hard to see colleagues excel and progress in their careers” = other influencers are getting free trips, expensive items and contracts I think I deserve but I’m not getting because I’m lazy and reductive but it’s easier for me to think it’s because I have a baby now

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Lechat

VIP Member
Lily made going to Anna’s birthday party sound like such a chore. I mean just don’t go if it’s that much hassle. Bet she will leave early.

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Ok. So I just watched those Instagram stories of her applying her makeup... I can't decide if she has a resting bitch face or is just a straight-up miserable cunt. I have never seen ANYONE look as miserable as her in all my life.

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

Where do I even begin with that shit heap of a video? Her “working day” beginning when she rolls out of bed at 7:30...the fact she spends a good hour layering up a load of eye shadow whilst her husband tends to the crying baby...her sneery comments about what Rich dresses her in. Ready to go about her working day of “tending to emails” and writing her to do list...by 9:36. Absolute waste of space. Sooner companies start pulling the plug and funding this nonsense the better and she can go out and learn what a real job is!

I'm glad to hear she went and voted, but still.... and does she really think her audience does not understand voting is anonymous? Wow..
"Don't worry, it's anonymous!"
Oh thank you Lily! There I was worrying I had to go in, paint the name of my chosen party on my bare breasts and walk around town like that all day.

I can only assume that the reason she posted that is that she only just realised it's anonymous?

• Haha