Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question guys, do you guys have loungewear? I feel like is such a privilege thing, when I am home I am either on PJ or some old T shirt and sweatpants- sorry I cannot afford a 50 pound jumper just to do F nothing at home? If this is a norm thing, I will do a primark run tmr!!

Is it just me? (Sorry don’t know where to ask)
Nope. PJs for me. Or tshirt and leggings if it’s too early.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s depressed. I just think she’s so stuck up and entitled that that’s how she comes across 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Nope. PJs for me. Or tshirt and leggings if it’s too early.
I think a lot of us perhaps have loungewear but we don’t call it a loungewear lol. Seems like companies or influencers are making it sounds like we need another set of clothes on top of our gym clothes, PJ, going out clothes and work clothes.

I hope her influcees can see that they do not need to run out to Arket to get a 130 quid cashmere top because Lily said so

Reactions: 6
Quick question guys, do you guys have loungewear? I feel like is such a privilege thing, when I am home I am either on PJ or some old T shirt and sweatpants- sorry I cannot afford a 50 pound jumper just to do F nothing at home? If this is a norm thing, I will do a primark run tmr!!

Is it just me? (Sorry don’t know where to ask)
I’ve got some loungewear (it’s a sweatshirt and joggers from the pj section, but too thick to be pjs so think they qualify) bought from good old George @ ASDA. Comfy as hell but not a £400 cashmere onesie so there we go, another fail at life 😭

Jesus christ I had no idea what an elvie was so I thought she was tagging in a friend advertising female sterilization??? I almost died 😅😅

Screenshot_20191031-075632_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think Lily could be depressed or is she just really miserable?
No, she is miserable because she has no focus and no discipline.

She has led an extremely privileged life, one that enabled her to jump on the YouTube bandwagon at the right time - she had disposable income, lived in a prime London location, in a house with enough rooms/garden for filming opportunities and her parents travelled a lot so she always had the latest covetable only-available-in-France/USA product etc, enough money for hauls, always out and about in London, money to eat out all the time, so lots to vlog etc.

She found making money easy and always just did enough to do well in that regard. She never set herself any real challenges that needed long term discipline to execute and tended to give up easily (eg even regular blog posts were too much for her). While her peers spent their late 20s developing themselves, Lily coasted and now doesn’t have a lot to show for it (other than financially). She now suffers from a lack of focus, is drifting and has never practised the discipline to get herself back on track. Having a baby is never going to improve the fundamental things wrong in your life.

Reactions: 23
No, she is miserable because she has no focus and no discipline.

She has led an extremely privileged life, one that enabled her to jump on the YouTube bandwagon at the right time - she had disposable income, lived in a prime London location, in a house with enough rooms/garden for filming opportunities and her parents travelled a lot so she always had the latest covetable only-available-in-France/USA product etc, enough money for hauls, always out and about in London, money to eat out all the time, so lots to vlog etc.

She found making money easy and always just did enough to do well in that regard. She never set herself any real challenges that needed long term discipline to execute and tended to give up easily (eg even regular blog posts were too much for her). While her peers spent their late 20s developing themselves, Lily coasted and now doesn’t have a lot to show for it (other than financially). She now suffers from a lack of focus, is drifting and has never practised the discipline to get herself back on track. Having a baby is never going to improve the fundamental things wrong in your life.
THIS IS GOLD!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d feel fab too if I realised my outfit that day was 100% gifted
Post smear test feeling fab? Is that supposed to be encouraging or is she just ‘keeping it real’? I’m new to her (saw her mentioned on here) and her IG account looks so dated and staged to me. Like the youtubers I used to really like ten years ago. Was she around then?

Reactions: 4
Post smear test feeling fab? Is that supposed to be encouraging or is she just ‘keeping it real’? I’m new to her (saw her mentioned on here) and her IG account looks so dated and staged to me. Like the youtubers I used to really like ten years ago. Was she around then?
Yeah, Lily has been around since about 2010 with What I Heart Today. I used to love her content. Shame she has turned into a miserable person.

Reactions: 4
What is it with youtubers and the whole big deal about smear test? Is this a British thing?
I had smear tests done once a year when I have my annual Check up at the gyneacologist since I was 19 and every girl I know does the same. And it’s not like it’s a big deal anyway. Why feeling fab about this? What is so special about smear test? Am I missing something or is it a novelty in UK, which I find hard to believe it is.
I am from Eastern European country (and smear tests are so normal here, at least among my friends) so I would asssume UK is way ahead, but maybe not, lol.

Reactions: 1
There's quite a big problem here with people not having smear tests and declining rates of cervical cancer detection..so lots of influencers have been involved in campaigns to make it less of a big deal. We don't have regular gynecology checks here, so you have to book a smear in when you get a reminder and it's something people often put off! So that's probably why you see people going on about it on social.

Reactions: 11
Yes, we don’t routinely see a gynaecologist here, and we’re just told to have smear tests every 3 years (or whatever), usually done by somebody you’ve never seen before or since. (Plus I imagine the first smear test after giving birth may feel a little daunting, depending on how the birth experience went.)

What is it with youtubers and the whole big deal about smear test? Is this a British thing?
I had smear tests done once a year when I have my annual Check up at the gyneacologist since I was 19 and every girl I know does the same. And it’s not like it’s a big deal anyway. Why feeling fab about this? What is so special about smear test? Am I missing something or is it a novelty in UK, which I find hard to believe it is.
I am from Eastern European country (and smear tests are so normal here, at least among my friends) so I would asssume UK is way ahead, but maybe not, lol.
We also can’t get them untill we’re 24.5 years old so a lot of women don’t go and the number of cases of cancer have gone up so they’re trying to raise awareness

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.