Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so jealous of other peoples success and that’s not a good trait to have.I know Anna gets a lot of stick for being bland and boring but she’s definitely the more successful out of the two and that’s nothing to do with Lily ‘taking a break’ to have a baby.
What LP doesn’t want to acknowledge is that the stride Anna is hitting now is the result of all the hard work she put into herself and her brand in her 20s. The day you plant the seed is not the day you pick the fruit.

Reactions: 22
“Hard to see colleagues excel and progress in their careers” = other influencers are getting free trips, expensive items and contracts I think I deserve but I’m not getting because I’m lazy and reductive but it’s easier for me to think it’s because I have a baby now
Am I the only one who thinks being an influencer or whatever these folk want to call themselves this week is stretching it a bit to call it a career???

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one who thinks being an influencer or whatever these folk want to call themselves this week is stretching it a bit to call it a career???
I think it's more than a stretch. What skills does Lily possess that would be useful in any other job? She got extremely lucky to have this job(?) but is in danger of losing it all because of her constant moaning. I can't be bothered to watch her anymore as she has become so boring.

Reactions: 13
Poor stained-toothed, chubby-knuckled old Lily eh? Sat at home with her healthy baby and part-time, doting house-Husband feeling all left behind because her Insta-friends are all off getting invited to press-events and launches for brands that have lost interest in her....(either that or her invites must have got lost in the DM post....?)

It must definitely be because she had a baby and took her foot off the “career” gas...and not at all because her content has spiralled into a directionless succession of hints for freebies, videos of her complaining and advertising make up brands and fashion that were fashionable back in 2011. She should start getting her Linked In profile updated because her days as an Influencer are probably numbered - it’s a saturated market. Or better still start enjoying Motherhood for the gift that it truly is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She’s so jealous of other peoples success and that’s not a good trait to have.I know Anna gets a lot of stick for being bland and boring but she’s definitely the more successful out of the two and that’s nothing to do with Lily ‘taking a break’ to have a baby.
I love Anna. She is one of the original blogs that I still read. She still seems very sweet and relatable. The complete opposite of Lily.

Reactions: 12
What is she talking about? She did a Q&A a few weeks ago where someone asked her why she's so miserable lately and she replied to them saying she'd 'actually never been happier' or something. So which is it? I'll tell you: she's a miserable cow no matter what stage she's at in her life, she'll always find something to moan about.

Reactions: 13
Anyone remember the meeting she had at Gleam before having the baby where they had to stop because she was upset and crying that she'd get forgotten about? And now she thinks she's being left behind and forgotten about.

Reactions: 6

She is not very maternal... who says something like that or even goes as far as posting it for all family friends and thousands of followers to see??

Lily pebbles you are the most ungrateful cow I have come across online.
Some women are out here begging to have a child of their own and your worried about being left behind in your career...
absolutely disgusting.
She should be ashamed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She's sitting in her own home, redecorated via pr gifts, with a healthy baby and job that gives her freedom and creativity... plus endless streams and opportunity to get her material needs and wants met.

She needs more self-awareness and contentment, instead of exploiting even her audience to send her eyeshadows that she admits to never wearing. Along with misleading her audience that ads are not ads and she bought herself all that expensive baby equipment.

As others have said, basically blaming her baby for her lack of progression is astonishing. She choose to never post informative, endearing content which fills a specific niche, nor does she have any specific tastes/style that is a pull factor.

So what if she isn't getting flown over the world by brands to promote launches, she could spend her own money vlogging travel trips (like Anna also does).

Do we want to watch someone that hates their natural hair texture, or see somepne that is trying to tackle this insecurity the damage done, and look back on the "ghd poker straight trend" and chuckle how silly it all was... positive content or negative.

Reactions: 12
She's sitting in her own home, redecorated via pr gifts, with a healthy baby and job that gives her freedom and creativity... plus endless streams and opportunity to get her material needs and wants met.
Oddly enough, I think that might just be the problem. All the #gifted things she's filled her house with don't make up for the fact that she seems so empty inside. Lily doesn't really seem to have any interests and passion in her life.

I feel quite bad for writing this, as I think it's very harsh, but I do wonder whether she thought having a baby would fill some void and is disappointed to find that Grey hasn't quite done the job.

Reactions: 16
Oddly enough, I think that might just be the problem. All the #gifted things she's filled her house with don't make up for the fact that she seems so empty inside. Lily doesn't really seem to have any interests and passion in her life.

I feel quite bad for writing this, as I think it's very harsh, but I do wonder whether she thought having a baby would fill some void and is disappointed to find that Grey hasn't quite done the job.
Sadly she wouldn’t be the first to go down that road, unfortunately for her she’s chosen a life where it’s all open for everyone to see.

No sympathy though, she’s young, has loads of money, time, a stable marriage and a strong family network. She has everything she needs and more to create a life of purpose.

Reactions: 5

She is not very maternal... who says something like that or even goes as far as posting it for all family friends and thousands of followers to see??

Lily pebbles you are the most ungrateful cow I have come across online.
Some women are out here begging to have a child of their own and your worried about being left behind in your career...
absolutely disgusting.
She should be ashamed.

Wow, just wow! Could she sound anymore resentful or bitter on that post, I think not! I really do feel sorry for that little girl, having a mother who thinks this way about having a child and being at home with her, I’m left wondering why Lily had Grey in the first place - she knew the dynamics of her ‘career’ (if you can call it that) would change once she had a baby, but now she’s here all she does is witch and moan at EVERY opportunity, she is not grateful for anything in her life whatsoever!

Reactions: 10
I love Anna. She is one of the original blogs that I still read. She still seems very sweet and relatable. The complete opposite of Lily.
She's sweet but her stuff is SO BORING. She's been making the same videos for years, it seems. Definitely agree that she's infinitely kinder than Lily though, and nicer as a person.

Reactions: 11
She's sweet but her stuff is SO BORING. She's been making the same videos for years, it seems. Definitely agree that she's infinitely kinder than Lily though, and nicer as a person.
see I think she has progressed quite well. She tries hard and puts effort into her videos. She engages with people and asks what content people want to see. She’s moved with the times.

Reactions: 8
Again, this 'I'm happier than I've ever been' BS. If this is her happiest, wow... She's been beyond miserable, complains non stop, is resentful of other people's successes...

Also, why did she not grab Grey's hand if it bothered her that much? Oh wait, she had to hold her phone up to film herself..... silly me...

Reactions: 9
Work day today going to Claridges for SpaceNK Christmas lunch. Won't even post the story about what the bread looks like:oops: according to Ruth Crilly :sick: Keeping it classy.....not.

Reactions: 6
I was literally going to come and post the same thing.
Going to missoma to discuss getting even more free jewellery and then a nice lunch. Wow I wish my work days were like that.
I got 4 people to club together to get me just one missoma necklace for my birthday. She’s such a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.