Lily Pebbles #2 The “working Mum” spends days ‘gramming cheap tat and getting her nails done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She chooses what to put out on social media?! So why then complain about what we don't see. Of course we dont bloody see it you idiot. You choose to paint yourself as this moaning ungrateful hole. Why then get your knickers in a twist when people comment on your horrible public persona.

It doesn't come across as someone being 'sarcastic' at all. Even if that is what she intends. It comes across as an over privileged brat never knowing quite how much she has landed on her feet in life. If the negative comments (here or what is sent to you by DM) bother her, why doesn't she try and learn from it and grow as a person. Oh o forgot, because she is a petulant whiny nasty little brat.

Reactions: 27
The whole 'when you see/what you don't see' just emphasizes our points!!!! She only posts whiny complaining stuff, can you blame people thinking she is the most negative person ever existed?? If you are in fact reading here Lily, please pick up on this one major cue; stop complaining so much, it does not give you an 'keeping it real' aura, it is just bloody annoying. That is not what people want to see, at least not all the time. How about finding a nice balance, post 75% uplifting stuff, 25% 'keeping it real' stuff...I dare you to try!
Yes 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1
Her latest post- ‘best day today’ , ‘wouldn’t go back’, ‘even sooner’ - these aren’t the words that happy people use. Sounds like the words that I used when I argued with my partner or throw a tantrums.

Reactions: 9
She chooses what to put out on social media?! So why then complain about what we don't see. Of course we dont bloody see it you idiot. You choose to paint yourself as this moaning ungrateful hole. Why then get your knickers in a twist when people comment on your horrible public persona.

It doesn't come across as someone being 'sarcastic' at all. Even if that is what she intends. It comes across as an over privileged brat never knowing quite how much she has landed on her feet in life. If the negative comments (here or what is sent to you by DM) bother her, why doesn't she try and learn from it and grow as a person. Oh o forgot, because she is a petulant whiny nasty little brat.
I agree with this, we don’t comment on lily from watching her in real life when she isn’t ‘on’ we comment on what SHE chooses to show us.
She has chosen to paint herself as someone who resents her baby for making her miss out on opportunities, we haven’t come to that conclusion on our own!

Well said @Rondoodle. These regular “what you see / don’t see” tirades she goes on seem more for her own benefit than anyone else because it’s the only defence she can come up with.

We know we don’t see everything, duh. That wasn’t news even in 2009. We are going by what we do see.

The irony is I think we do see more of Lily than the average influencer because she has so little going on she has to show whatever she can, which is the minutiae of her rather empty life.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen an adult, not to mention a 30 year old lady who keep harping on new me vs old me.

Also, people usually use this reference to say how they have improved as a person like kinder, more sympathetic, more understanding etc. her new me old me is just a reference to how she now has a baby...

You know what Lily, New me Old me you are still moany

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen an adult, not to mention a 30 year old lady who keep harping on new me vs old me.

Also, people usually use this reference to say how they have improved as a person like kinder, more sympathetic, more understanding etc. her new me old me is just a reference to how she now has a baby...

You know what Lily, New me Old me you are still moany
the pile on that some of her followers gave the people who commented about that was pretty uncalled for

If she is so carefully curating what she shares... why is she making herself look like a soulless, ungrateful, stuck up whinger?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lily’s latest video - just go on to say how freebies sometimes don’t give you a nice home. Tbh she can put a few plant in to jazz it up as I think all it is is just lacking some colour. Also the navy bedding doesn’t go well with the colour scheme in a room, she could easily swap that with some ikea bedding except she is too good for it and westelm/white company haven’t send her any bedding

Tbh you don’t need a designer, you just need some cash that you are willing to spend. This video is probably another opportunity to beg for Samsung 📺

• Haha
Lily’s latest video - just go on to say how freebies sometimes don’t give you a nice home. Tbh she can put a few plant in to jazz it up as I think all it is is just lacking some colour. Also the navy bedding doesn’t go well with the colour scheme in a room, she could easily swap that with some ikea bedding except she is too good for it and westelm/white company haven’t send her any bedding

Tbh you don’t need a designer, you just need some cash that you are willing to spend. This video is probably another opportunity to beg for Samsung 📺
Immediately when I saw that tv hanging off the wall I thought “here we go ...”

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I just couldn't with her saying anything that she has bought herself "cost a fortune" "was so expensive", please get some perspective, you get given a mattress costing nearly a grand for free, plus all the other bits & pieces, all these things are bloomin' expensive for most folk yet she has no issue shilling and accepting them as if they are nothing. But suddenly she's now aware of the financial cost?! As you pointed out, there is nothing "wrong" with the room functionally, she's just accepted every trend going. Just change the duvet covers, but a reasonably priced set in Ikea. The paint doesn't need to be F&B etc.

I feel she has tried to put a more positive spin on this video "great day" "so excited", but it is a drop in an ocean of negativity and at the end of the day, it's just another consumerist video, with likely the motive for samsung to give her that telly that looks like a picture frame.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just couldn't with her saying anything that she has bought herself "cost a fortune" "was so expensive", please get some perspective, you get given a mattress costing nearly a grand for free, plus all the other bits & pieces, all these things are bloomin' expensive for most folk yet she has no issue shilling and accepting them as if they are nothing. But suddenly she's now aware of the financial cost?! As you pointed out, there is nothing "wrong" with the room functionally, she's just accepted every trend going. Just change the duvet covers, but a reasonably priced set in Ikea. The paint doesn't need to be F&B etc.

I feel she has tried to put a more positive spin on this video "great day" "so excited", but it is a drop in an ocean of negativity and at the end of the day, it's just another consumerist video, with likely the motive for samsung to give her that telly that looks like a picture frame.
I know, it irritates so much when they have to spend their own money everything coincidentally becomes costly/ so expensive. Also she pointed out that she doesn't want her house to be instagrammable, lol lady what? She is so delusional

I also thought about why she bring up the issue of her teeth. 10 years in corporate taught me not to draw attention to negative thing, for example, if you have a hole on your stocking, don't apologise or say sorry as chances are, you are drawing attention to yourself that people would not have noticed anyway. But for Lily, her intention was different, she drew the attention to her teeth so she can get some freebies. WEIRD

ps; Anna did an Ad with Colgateuk Max White Expert Anti-Stain Toothpaste a week ago, lol Anna gets a year free supply of toothpaste and she doesn't

Reactions: 6
Oh, and just looked up that Jefree x Shane palette, if it was the bigger size, and sent from a UK viewer, thar's around 70 dollars they have just gifted her.

I know, it irritates so much when they have to spend their own money everything coincidentally becomes costly/ so expensive. Also she pointed out that she doesn't want her house to be instagrammable, lol lady what? She is so delusional

I also thought about why she bring up the issue of her teeth. 10 years in corporate taught me not to draw attention to negative thing, for example, if you have a hole on your stocking, don't apologise or say sorry as chances are, you are drawing attention to yourself that people would not have noticed anyway. But for Lily, her intention was different, she drew the attention to her teeth so she can get some freebies. WEIRD

ps; Anna did an Ad with Colgateuk Max White Expert Anti-Stain Toothpaste a week ago, lol Anna gets a year free supply of toothpaste and she doesn't
Exactly, like how she brought up her "bad hair" too! There is nothing wrong with her curly hair

I just watched it and I don't know... maybe I'm just not too bothered about my bedroom, but I really do not see the problem at all. Her moaning about her dark bedding, umm... other duvet covers are available? And then she went on to saying that it took her forever to pick out the colour for the headboard but 'we did not know what kind of bedding we'd have'. But you've had a bed before? Did you get rid of all your duvet covers? Or am I the only one who has a good couple to rotate?

She's clearly hoping for a company to take all these notes on board and send her freebies.

Reactions: 15
I just watched it and I don't know... maybe I'm just not too bothered about my bedroom, but I really do not see the problem at all. Her moaning about her dark bedding, umm... other duvet covers are available? And then she went on to saying that it took her forever to pick out the colour for the headboard but 'we did not know what kind of bedding we'd have'. But you've had a bed before? Did you get rid of all your duvet covers? Or am I the only one who has a good couple to rotate?

She's clearly hoping for a company to take all these notes on board and send her freebies.
Correct !

Reactions: 1

This!!

I feel like all she does is complain in the hope that when she’s not happy with something, someone will send her freebies! I feel like miserable is becoming the norm for her - when let’s be honest, what the bloody hell does she have to complain about!!

Surely this bedroom make over is like a collab Lily thought this would be a good boost for her channel!!! What a privileged woman, “I’ve wasted so much money” how thick actually is she?! She goes on about the paint etc, not like a difficult fix!!! If you like a nice piece of furniture then you can make your room work round it! Like just change the paint colour and your bedding! Jesus Christ!!!!

Surely this bedroom make over is like a collab Lily thought this would be a good boost for her channel!!! What a privileged woman, “I’ve wasted so much money” how thick actually is she?! She goes on about the paint etc, not like a difficult fix!!! If you like a nice piece of furniture then you can make your room work round it! Like just change the paint colour and your bedding! Jesus Christ!!!!
But she probably used up her #gifted Farrow & Ball paint quota and has now had a reality check on how much it would actually cost to paint that tiny room. I just think it's stupid that she took the wall colour Inspo from rooms with hardwood floors and then proceeded to tit on her inspo, saying that she had to have carpet in the bedroom. If the carpet was essential, then why not bleeping look for bedroom inspiration from carpeted places, and see what walls work better? Honestly you can just tell that her whole current bedroom was thrown together from the best #gifted tit she could gather, hence why it makes no sense and doesn't have cohesion.

She's such a moron. And so OTT about their tiny box bedroom. Like - you sleep in there. Slap on some lighter coloured walls with Dulux, get new sheets and cal it a day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t she just do what normal people do and get b&q to mix a farrow and ball colour for a fraction of the cost? It was so odd, She kept saying how she wanted hotel bedding... then buy some white sheets! Hotels always have white sheets, I don’t know what is so hard for her to understand?
The whole thing was just one big beg. She needs to get onto gleam because they obviously aren’t pimping her out well enough to get her the #gifted bedroom she’s after.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone noticed on yesterdays stories that she now has a Babyzen Yoyo? Wonder if it was gifted?!
Had to look back at the comparison she did on holiday between the Silvercross one and Yoyo that was her sisters. Not the same as that was black (new one is pink) so it's brand new...

For someone who I would have thought was so against typical baby colours she has brought a lot of pink stuff for grey. What if they have another baby and it's a boy? I knew I was having a boy but purposely brought neutral main bits just in case...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.