Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Lily Pebbles #16 No one told her life was gonna be this way, her jobs a joke, her instas broke, her channel’s DOA

*to the tune of the friends theme*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

KittenKaboodle

Of course we’re all different, but mind-blowing? I’m sure this was a boyfriend that would have spent the night there before, not some stranger.

Anyway, it’s certainly not unusual or extreme.
Maybe I am sheltered but where I am from a 15 year old holidaying overseas on their own is fairly unusual🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 61

shayshay

I’m not a mum, nor am I a Londoner so I’m basically a sewer rat, but in my humble opinion that is a box of rubbish. Xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Burrito88

VIP Member
I cannot believe that she is in her 30s and her husband has had to teach her how to dispose of a used tampon. What a disgusting creature!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Nova

VIP Member
I agree, if she was mugged it's awful but the sceptic in me really doesn't think she got mugged and hasn't milked it or atleast once mentioned it. I mean this is Lily I poo with my tampon in - she would have wanted sympathy.
Excuse me, I would hate for Lily’s poo wisdoms to get mixed up, but Lily takes her tampon out before pooing. She does poo in front of her husband, because she’s had a baby and he’s seen it all now.

They have not talked about changing your tampon in private or with your husband present, but I put in a request for the next podcast. I’m curious to know. I do already know that she only uses tampons with an applicator, so the puzzle is almost complete.

I wonder what they think about earwax and cleaning your ears in front of each other. That seems like an interesting topic as well, and nobody ever talks about that. We must break the taboo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

czubek

I am sorry, but what is this „nobody told me” narrative she’s using?
How nobody told her? Like, did she expect someone at dinner party to randomly start talking about menstrual cycle? Did she expect some lady at the bus stop to tell her that you do not flush tampons?
Nobody told her, because she never bothered to learn, to ask. If you wan to know something you just do your reader have. If
you are about to use tampon for the first time you either ask someone who knows or read the leaflet. If you want to get pregnant you may go to a doctor or read a book about the process. If you bleed every month you may be wondering why so you ask someone/something.

I don’t know a thing about fishing. My dad loves fishing, but he doesn’t randomly explains to me how to catch a fish. I don’t care so I don’t know anything about it. Yet, once I decide to go fishing not knowing anything about this should I say “well, nobody told me I have to have a fishing rod” blaming everyone but me or should I just do a bit of research beforehand?

Point is: she is ignorant, stupid and lazy and wants everything to just magically appear in front of her, even basic knowledge and common sense, which she lacks, unfotunatelly.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
Wants to sit in the bathtub and cry because she has the most dramatic case of cystitis ever, but goes to Selfridges. Which one is it, Lils?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Willow1

Signing off for Christmas, what a surprise!! All these tier 4 instagrammers doing the same because they'll all be seeing their family anyway. Its so predictable

• Angry
Reactions: 52

Bonjour92

VIP Member
Omg her new video

1. When is she gonna finally put AD in the title of her videos ffs?!
2. She starts the vlog again by saying that her bday now was meaningful bc spent with Grey and that before she had Grey adult bdays felt “nothingy” (pls someone make this woman shut up)
3. I hate how she speaks. Some examples: “morneen” (morning), “gifteen” (gifting), “somethink” (something), “ezzacly” (exactly), “coushier” (cowshed), “adidax” (adidas)
4. How much more rubbish and impersonal prints is she gonna put in her office before buying Rich a desk?
5. She didn’t get a bigger desk bc she didn’t know Rich was gonna be working from home this year (nobody told her)
6. She got herself a film camera for her bday bc of course Anna has one
7. Sorry but who makes wishlists and gets so many gifts for their 33rd bday? I think it’s so ridiculous but maybe it’s just me...maybe it’s a London thing
8. The santa part - gross
9. She mentioned Chanukah (hi Lily!). She now claims she never had a Menorah bc she didn’t like candles before she had Grey - LOL what a lie! What she means is she didn’t like non-gifted, non Jo Malone / Diptique ones

You’re welcome!! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Kitkatkut

Chatty Member
So, the rest of the podcast wasn’t very interesting. I liked it though because Mark kept taking the piss out of Lily and the LoNDon thing, Rich says repeatedly that Lily never does the dishes, and Lily contradicts herself all the time. I think she’s just too stupid to monitor what she says. I have to say I like Mark a lot more now because he likes to call out Lily’s bullshit. Oh, and also Rich criticizes Lily for never finishing jobs in the household and she tries to justify it by saying “I’m the youngest of three”. I guess nobody told her how to put plates in the dishwasher, and nobody told her how to ride a bike. The bike thing is around 20 minutes, it’s hilarious and it shows how she thinks mastering basic life skills you learn in childhood is a big achievement for adult Lily.
Okay, sorry guys, I’m finished now. Thought I’d keep my promise of reporting back for those that don’t want to listen to the podcast. I’m clearly locked down with some wine and taking this far too seriously, but you lovely people on this thread are giving me a lot of wonderful entertainment! Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eat My Shorts

VIP Member
Really? A lot of people go on holiday by themselves at that age, at least in Europe. There are entire holiday destinations in Spain and Greece that are focused on that target audience. I’m from the Netherlands and until 2014 the legal drinking age used to be 16 here, but many would have gone out before that. And then around 15 you also go on your first holidays without your parents, either in the Netherlands at some coastal place, or abroad. I feel like times have changed a bit, for someone Lily’s age this doesn’t strike me as unusual. And no, this is not necessarily a privilege thing, many “lower class” youngsters do the same.
Nope. Call me old fashioned but a group of friends is one thing. With your boyfriend at 15 is another. Each to their own but it wouldn’t happen in my house. We’re all different I respect that!!

jeezlouise

Interesting Instagram post from Sam Chapman. She's stepping away from social media. A quote from it.....

'I owe you all so much more than to heartlessly plod along for the cash grab, which of course I could but we’d all hate.'

• Wow
Reactions: 50

dreamybutterfly

VIP Member
I can't believe no one has mentioned that Rich said on the podcast that Lily's family have a guy for everything. They have someone to clean their oven etc etc. Explains A LOT about Lily's I don't do that / no one told me that's how you do it attitude.

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Lulovestea

Maybe this is not the case in the UK, but don't all tampon boxes come with a symbol indicating not to flush them down the toilet?
Since she mentioned she wants to go clean beaches with Grey, I hope she uses that opportunity to pick up as many dirty tampons as possible, since she contributed to that so much. Just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sarahsnightmare

She acts like everything is a taboo topic when I think the realty is her sheltered ignorance means that just no one goes to her for normal situations and advice.

I've talked to plenty of my friends irl about UTIs. Its not scandalous.

Reactions: 46