Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a private Instagram profile but uses her public profile to document and show EVERY mundane moment? 🤦‍♀️. I'm sure her parents, grandparents, sibling, and friends would appreciate her mundane moments more than we do!. Hint, Lily, hint! ;)
But it’s #content!

Reactions: 5
Her self timer xmas video isnt even in her own home!
Tbf I think it is her own home, you can see the Hague blue wall behind the sofa & the black stair banister if you zoom in. Think the filter is just making it look weird

Reactions: 9
She’s bored after a week off but was thanking Grey for not keeping her bored during lockdown. Go away and spend the holidays with your family.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she never shares photos of Grey’s face...but she’ll put up a photo of her Nephew, face to the camera. Classic Lily.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I cringe every time she brings up the fact that one of her teachers supposedly laughed when she said she wanted to go to uni. What 30 year old still holds grudges against teachers? Also based off of her loose grip on the written word I’m not surprised her teacher laughed (if it even happened).

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don’t think any teacher should laugh at or discourage a student from pursuing more education. The thing with Lily is she was and still is VERY PRIVILEGED, so I don’t give her much sympathy for the poor grades or last ditch attempt at going to college (American here). Did she ever say why she did poorly in her private school? Learning disability? Alcoholic, abusive parents? Too hungry to concentrate? Otherwise to the outsiders like us (and she constantly reminds us we don’t know tit about her life despite *her whole career*) it just looks like a bored, rich girl decided at the last minute to to go college and squeaked by there as well. Not inspiring nor noteworthy.

Reactions: 28
I cringe every time she brings up the fact that one of her teachers supposedly laughed when she said she wanted to go to uni. What 30 year old still holds grudges against teachers? Also based off of her loose grip on the written word I’m not surprised her teacher laughed (if it even happened).
I can understand Lily on this actually. A teacher (an authority figure who you look to for guidance and support) knocking you down is really tit. I was singled out and picked on by a nasty teacher at college and it really knocked my confidence. I’m still pissed off by how that woman treated me and I’ll probably always hold a grudge against her!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rare sunny days? I thought that we had one of the nicest springs and summers in a while this year (and I live in Cambridge where the weather is pretty much the same as in London most days)
lil.png

Reactions: 17
Grey has just turned 18 months but was given pretend makeup kit to play with. What is wrong with Lily??? Apart from being the least imaginative role play and most ridiculously gender stereotypical toy, it also seems to be a choking hazard for a toddler under 2.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Grey has just turned 18 months but was given pretend makeup kit to play with. What is wrong with Lily??? Apart from being the least imaginative role play and most ridiculously gender stereotypical toy, it also seems to be a choking hazard for a toddler under 2.
But don't worry she's wearing 'boy' pjs so Lily will think that makes it ok.

I don’t think any teacher should laugh at or discourage a student from pursuing more education. The thing with Lily is she was and still is VERY PRIVILEGED, so I don’t give her much sympathy for the poor grades or last ditch attempt at going to college (American here). Did she ever say why she did poorly in her private school? Learning disability? Alcoholic, abusive parents? Too hungry to concentrate? Otherwise to the outsiders like us (and she constantly reminds us we don’t know tit about her life despite *her whole career*) it just looks like a bored, rich girl decided at the last minute to to go college and squeaked by there as well. Not inspiring nor noteworthy.
That's it exactly! 👏👏👏 You have articulated this perfectly.

Reactions: 8
No-one told her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ, who makes this tit? And why the duck would you buy it?

Reactions: 12
I can understand Lily on this actually. A teacher (an authority figure who you look to for guidance and support) knocking you down is really tit. I was singled out and picked on by a nasty teacher at college and it really knocked my confidence. I’m still pissed off by how that woman treated me and I’ll probably always hold a grudge against her!
Same - I was bullied badly in high school, didn’t attend much & left with no qualifications. Was told I wouldn’t get anywhere in life - went to college to re-sit my GCSEs, got on a foundation degree course at university, passed with a 2:1 in politics & sociology and I’m about to start my 2nd year in my PhD. I don’t hold grudges but it’s a nice finger up at the school that failed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I kind of intepreted Lily buying Grey a toy makeup kit as being in response to Grey playing with Lily's makeup, so it does make sense to me in that way... in that at least the baby would be pleased with it.

And big yes to @dutchover's over comment. Lily makes like she overcame such insurmountable adversity to graduate from her, like, third-tier college. What was that adversity other than Lily being an entitled dummy?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.