Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I find the whole monthly charity thing to teach Grey really try hard and contrived. Obviously it’s doing no harm and I applaud Lily for any donations she makes/encourages and exposure she gives the charities. But implying this will be a learning experience for a one year old is ridiculous. Of course Grey won’t be able to understand anything Lily is doing for years. It’ll just be noise to her. I know they learn and are constantly absorbing at all ages, but not specific information like that, just language, behaviours, attitudes etc. Not sure why she has to make everything about Grey? Also it’s a bit mummy competitive, like “I started teaching my child about charity when she was ONE, did you?”
I think that Lily uses her mum card to be credible... Of course she's a responsible adult, she's a mum! Of course she's woke, she's a mum! Of course she's generous, she's a mum!

She's not smart but she's manipulative enough to do this.

Her charity thing is utter bullshit! If you're genuine about raising money you wouldn't have this drab, dry template every month. She would actually try and contact someone who works there and truly highlight the good that they're doing. She also always mentions the cheapest way to help 😂 , which is not a bad idea per se but coming from her you know it's pure stinginess

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she know that influencers don’t need to talk about everything???? Surely most people have some friends or someone in their personal life they can have a quick moan to??
This is Lily. Keeping it real is her USP. I wonder if the cystitis will score her a brand deal?! That's probably her goal here, let's be honest. Meanwhile, Anna is busy filming something for Waitrose...

• Haha
Lily thinks bc we don’t moan publicly about our UTIs we never have them. NEWSFLASH Lily! We do, we just don’t feel the need to talk about it on social media- shut up!

• Haha
Someone who has really excelled with pregnancy and then “first baby” content is Brittany Balyn — totally different lifestyle from Lily (lives in LA) but has really excelled with showing the good, bad and the ugly side of motherhood, never moaning or being negative but just showing curiosity and wonder at her changed body and changed life. She’s creative and fun with her content and I just think Lily makes life with a baby look so.... grey and dismal. (Appropriate)

I think they gave birth around the same time and it’s just amazing how different it’s been.

Brittany had a textbook model figure before but she is not shy about showing what it’s like now, doing regular updates and basically just being super positive about the changes and really honest about breastfeeding, all of it.

Lily just seems to deny the existence of Grey to a certain extent, and just do what she used to do, only somehow even more lacklustre?

Reactions: 12
Wants to sit in the bathtub and cry because she has the most dramatic case of cystitis ever, but goes to Selfridges. Which one is it, Lils?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Someone who has really excelled with pregnancy and then “first baby” content is Brittany Balyn — totally different lifestyle from Lily (lives in LA) but has really excelled with showing the good, bad and the ugly side of motherhood, never moaning or being negative but just showing curiosity and wonder at her changed body and changed life. She’s creative and fun with her content and I just think Lily makes life with a baby look so.... grey and dismal. (Appropriate)

I think they gave birth around the same time and it’s just amazing how different it’s been.

Brittany had a textbook model figure before but she is not shy about showing what it’s like now, doing regular updates and basically just being super positive about the changes and really honest about breastfeeding, all of it.

Lily just seems to deny the existence of Grey to a certain extent, and just do what she used to do, only somehow even more lacklustre?
i also like aspyn ovard's approach

Reactions: 1
Cystitis is inflammation of the bladder. How does it make her skin hurt? Is she using the wrong word?

And if its that bad, then go home or go to the doctor. Don't see how warming up in the car is going to help her bladder. She seems to be doing well enough to take a posed photo.

Also love a classic "no one ever talks about it" Lily moment. Surprised she doesn't have a highlight about it
Maybe she didn't know how to mount the horse on the merry go round. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve always heard people say UTI, not cystitis. Maybe it’s a US vs UK thing? I had to look up cystitis. But ppl talk about UTIs all the time over here and how to prevent them. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh if it's UTI, shouldn't you just drink lots of water and get checked asap?

Reactions: 4
If she really does have a severe UTI/cystitis then eating a load of sugary doughnuts is about the worst thing she can do for it!

Reactions: 16
I know Lily has been pretty sensible during the pandemic overall, but going to a (presumably) busy department store when she didn’t plan to buy anything seems so unnecessary 🙈
Also unnecessary was the touching of the Selfridges bag Christmas ornament to get a pathetic boomerang for the gram 🙄
Maybe no one told her covid can be caught that way... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Exactly, she doesn't need to be an advocate for everything - she has boobs, teeth, hair, skin and now she wants to take on the bladder? She is going to invite advice that she doesn't need, then she will moan when she get overwhelmed.
Dont forget the moles!!

Reactions: 4
That idiot is too lazy to look it up online to help herself and we all know she stalks here madly. I am in a charitable mood so I'll pass some of the advise older women in my family gave me (some of them are doctors). I hope it helps women in here if anyone is suffering, I wouldn't wish on cystitis to my worst enemy.

First thing first, get it checked. Blood test, physical exam, smear the whole nine. It would help to determine if there is an underlying physical cause like congenital extra short urethra, poor kidney condition, your vaginal opening being close to your urethral opening so microorganisms carried easily etc. Also it will be evident if its bacterial or viral. If it's bad , you are prescribed medication and if you are sexually active, your partner needs some sort of medical treatment as well (so you won't keep passing it to each other when one of your immune system is compromised). Your diet plays a big part on the health of your nether regions. Make sure you are not consuming so much processed sugar (chocolate, bread, pasta, packed food in general) because it makes you vulnerable to bacterial infections in intestines and vagina. Regular consumption of VitC (preferably from vegetables and fruits, not food supplements) helps your immunity in general but it is extra protection for your reproductive and urinary system aswell. Cranberry juice/ products (processed as little as possible) is your friend during he inflammation period. Sanitary products are bleached with nastiest chemicals and some women are allergic to those, even if they are not aware. Check better quality options as much as its within your budget (and since we are talking about it, duck you pink tax). Medical grade silicone period cups, cotton heavy pads and tampons instead of plastic heavy ones are sustainable options and relatively vagina friendly. Check if your birth control makes you susceptible. Again, it depends on the person and the vagina but some pills/ shots makes you more susceptible to UTIs in general. Cotton underwear is the way to go ( dear underwear industry please make lolita briefs sexy again), wash them in high temperatures, iron when possible. Cleaning products (intim gels) are no go as long as they are not adviced by your doctor. Scented bath products can do harm, especially if you sit in them in the bath tub because they have harsh surfactants. The most common advice, pee after sex. Last one, drink water like there is no tomorrow and limit your salt and alcohol consumption because it makes you dehydrated 🥂😁

This beggar moany princess triggers me so much, I don't even hate watch anymore. The blue lips baby story was the last straw. duck the company sending her free children's clothes. Actually duck them in general because they are not smart enough to distinguish between dead traffic and actual sale/ customer count provided by influenzas. Its winter in Northern Hemisphere, countries are on war and we are dealing with a pandemic. There are literally children dying on streets because they are cold. Surely there are far more better options to send free children's clothes🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So she went to Selfridges and ate donuts. she is fine. She is that kind of people that goes to NHS with paper cut. Ultra dramatic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This beggar moany princess triggers me so much, I don't even hate watch anymore. The blue lips baby story was the last straw. duck the company sending her free children's clothes. Actually duck them in general because they are not smart enough to distinguish between dead traffic and actual sale/ customer count provided by influenzas. Its winter in Northern Hemisphere, countries are on war and we are dealing with a pandemic. There are literally children dying on streets because they are cold. Surely there are far more better options to send free children's clothes🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.