Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s finally admitted she made a mistake with all the blue 😂 it’s not skandi vibes enough obviously
Ha! I love that they mentioned the price in their comment. You just know Lily would be on the beg for another freebie. Interesting that she didn't reply to their comment - or if she did it's not shown here. She was probably in shock at the thought of actually paying for something!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha! I love that they mentioned the price in their comment. You just know Lily would be on the beg for another freebie. Interesting that she didn't reply to their comment - or if she did it's not shown here. She was probably in shock at the thought of actually paying for something!
IKR. All kudos to the person that gave her the quote 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lily frantically asking Gleam if they have any PR contacts for roast dinner delivery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s practically an only child anyway because her sisters are so much older than her.

I’m an only child so I feel like I can say this: she acts like an only child too - stubborn and selfish.
I remember the times when I believed her saying how close she was with her family. Now I realise Lily is slow and literal, the only closeness they have is physical, they all still live in the same neighbourhood yet never seem to communicate.

Reactions: 22
The suspicious silence re. the rule change in London hints to me that she is planning on breaking those rules. Look at the huge fuss she made about Greys birthday and how there wouldn’t be enough people around to fawn over her (and so by extension Lily) - Lily will hate that her whole families Christmas won’t be centred around her little saffron.

Reactions: 31
Yes and more that she will have to be a grown up and fend for herself rather than being the spoilt brat she is. Really interesting so see how all these influencers in their dreamy oversharing cocoons handle the reality of this. I think her idol PB was getting a manicure and swimsuit shopping for her Xmas getaway. I agree it’s tit but just think of why we are doing this and other people in much worse situations.

Reactions: 9
Put the phone down, woman! Live your life, you do not have to document every single second of it.

Reactions: 16
I see her videos are getting earlier and earlier.

I know it was only 1 minute old but the views pleased me greatly! 🤣
Did you watch it? The title really gives no indication of what the content of the video is like! Is it just a Q&A type chat? Are they telling us how to make the cocktails and canapés?!

Reactions: 5
Signing off for Christmas, what a surprise!! All these tier 4 instagrammers doing the same because they'll all be seeing their family anyway. Its so predictable

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Did you watch it? The title really gives no indication of what the content of the video is like! Is it just a Q&A type chat? Are they telling us how to make the cocktails and canapés?!
Is it an ad? Did she finally cave and get Rich a desk for Christmas?! So many questions and I'm still reluctant to watch! 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yearly round up on insta. No mention of BLM or her charities of the month. Obviously.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Can confirm no! But she bought rich an Apple Watch se for birthday 🤪🤪
Damn. Bet he was hoping she'd splash the cash on that Peloton. Rich must be SO jealous of Mike De Force right now. And Anna & The Mark Edit, of course.

Lily, if you're reading, do let us know if you allowed Rich to keep the Peloton beyond the free trial #keepingupwiththenewtons

Was this an accident or was she in such a rush to get that early upload?
View attachment 353849
In a mad rush to get her view count up before Anna posts or just totally lazy and incompetent? You decide!

Reactions: 13
Rich doesn’t strike me as the jealous type. I think he’s more like most people; you can’t always have what someone else has. Whether that’s because it’s out of your reach, or simply because your wife doesn’t allow you to buy a desk.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.