Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive got so bored with all of the recent copycat content these influencer ladies arw popping out.
Inthefrow, lydia, zoe, anna, lily, josie and shot from the street.
So maby boring vlogs.
So many moments of them just walking around their £1million homes.
So many gifted items
Such lacklustre 'content'

Ive been searching out more innovative content from new people on youtube and theyre out there. I know shes no newcomer, but i really enjoy patricias The Break platform where she focusses on money and investments.
I used to enjoy shot from the street, when she did the testing basics series.

I think some of them would hugely benefit from an overhaul instead of being so bland and generic. Create more series focussed content every now and then, interesting for them and viewers.
Ideas:
-Home styling tips room by room
- baby focussed content, maybe on weaning for example. 3 videos talking about food groups, what to cook etc.
- 3 recipes (starter, main, pudding) from a cook book. Could give some random books a go and give feedback and recommendations. Some could be easy and simple or have 27 ingredients.
- how to start a podcast. Invite other podcasters on to their vid to share experiences.
- 3 short videos on being creative (with kids) at Christmas - wreath and garland making, handmade cards, ideas for sustainable gift wrapping
- book recommendation series- could invite author pals on to their YouTube
- review all the board games theyve played over lockdown

These are some off the top of my head. Im sure these creators would have more creative ideas, shame theyre not using them.
Youtube just seems so bland!!

Reactions: 13
I know lily is proud of her new teeth but someone needs to tell her she looks slow when she permanently has her mouth open to show off her teeth..while rolling out a ball of dough. She looks like there's nothing going on in her head.

Smiling with her teeth showing doesn't make her look friendly and warm as she thinks. We think she looks like the grinch because of her attitude and crappy personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I know lily is proud of her new teeth but someone needs to tell her she looks slow when she permanently has her mouth open to show off her teeth..while rolling out a ball of dough. She looks like there's nothing going on in her head.

Smiling with her teeth showing doesn't make her look friendly and warm as she thinks. We think she looks like the grinch because of her attitude and crappy personality.
I don’t think that’s because of the teeth, but her very low intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting Instagram post from Sam Chapman. She's stepping away from social media. A quote from it.....

'I owe you all so much more than to heartlessly plod along for the cash grab, which of course I could but we’d all hate.'

• Wow
Reactions: 50
- baby focussed content, maybe on weaning for example. 3 videos talking about food groups, what to cook etc.
I agree that their content is boring! Although I would hate to see someone like Lily giving advice on weaning or anyone else who isn’t qualified...Even Joe Wicks methods aren’t for everybody, but that’s for another thread!

Reactions: 12
Maybe people just weren’t that interested in an advert about WiFi
I ran an Instagram for a business for a short bit and videos always outperformed photos. Shes truly delusional and so laughably bad at all of this for being an "OG"

Lily being fast and loose with which posts she's labeling as an ad.

Also these photos are so bad. I would be pissed off if someone did this not even half ass attempt to show off the goods sent for free that we have an agreement on for advertising.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I agree that their content is boring! Although I would hate to see someone like Lily giving advice on weaning or anyone else who isn’t qualified...Even Joe Wicks methods aren’t for everybody, but that’s for another thread!
Haha i agree. I meant that she could create content about topics she is confident on. I dont have kids. I have no idea about weaning. I imagine she has some slight experience. She could learn more, research, invite other mums on the vid to talk about experiences etc.. Would be more interesting that a look at her new cupboards. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Haha i agree. I meant that she could create content about topics she is confident on. I dont have kids. I have no idea about weaning. I imagine she has some slight experience. She could learn more, research, invite other mums on the vid to talk about experiences etc.. Would be more interesting that a look at her new cupboards. 🙄
All she would talk about would be how scary it was seeing Grey nearly choke on solids. Nobody told her there might be gagging.

Reactions: 6
I ran an Instagram for a business for a short bit and videos always outperformed photos. Shes truly delusional and so laughably bad at all of this for being an "OG"

Lily being fast and loose with which posts she's labeling as an ad.

Also these photos are so bad. I would be pissed off if someone did this not even half ass attempt to show off the goods sent for free that we have an agreement on for advertising.

The bum pic really annoyed me too. This is the opposite of influencing me to buy anything.

Reactions: 5
Everything she does just comes off like such a chore... including that godawful BT ad. She’s so clunky and lacklustre, it probably took her bleeping ages to do that and she probably found it quite difficult as she is not a “typical creative”...

I just don’t know why BT would pay for a half arsed attempt at a professional edit when they could just pay a professional to create something good? But yeah also who is going to buy BT WiFi because Lily bloody pebbles has it?

the inane grinning in bed — it’s like a student’s first attempt at an “ad” for Introduction to Advertising, module one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ive got so bored with all of the recent copycat content these influencer ladies arw popping out.
Inthefrow, lydia, zoe, anna, lily, josie and shot from the street.
So maby boring vlogs.
So many moments of them just walking around their £1million homes.
So many gifted items
Such lacklustre 'content'
I couldn’t agree more, they’re all boring and bland. I whizz through most of their videos now when I enjoyed all of them at one point in the past.
Lily’s vlogs especially were good a few years back and vlogging was obviously her strength, but now her vlogs are just her sat in her house complaining about anything and everything.

Reactions: 9
more groundbreaking stuff from lily here

(i’m sorry if this sounds snobby i personally also love a bistro)
I literally have second hand embarrassment from seeing this, Lily giving unsolicited advice meanwhile Anna's mum recipe made it to Waitrose& Partners

Reactions: 15
I couldn’t agree more, they’re all boring and bland. I whizz through most of their videos now when I enjoyed all of them at one point in the past.
Lily’s vlogs especially were good a few years back and vlogging was obviously her strength, but now her vlogs are just her sat in her house complaining about anything and everything.
The only reason her vlogs were better then, is that she went to places many people find interesting, purely because they don’t live in the same city or don’t go out as often. Her vlogs got boring the moment her environment changed and the focus shifted on her tit personality and things she does. Now her vlogs reveal (what just previously wasn’t as apparent) that she has nothing going on in her life or head.

Reactions: 18
The only reason her vlogs were better then, is that she went to places many people find interesting, purely because they don’t live in the same city or don’t go out as often. Her vlogs got boring the moment her environment changed and the focus shifted on tit personality and things she does and now they reveal what previously just wasn’t as much apparent how she has nothing going on in her life or head.
Before she moved into the mansion, she did actually put a lot of effort in their vlog. She moans yes but she did put in effort, now she just sit at home and moan about organisation and pronunciation. I enjoyed their Christmas Vlog it always felt very festive. I think she doesn’t have any purpose anymore after moving into her current mansion.

Reactions: 4
Yes definitely agree 😂

Reactions: 1
People are saying on their thread that they bowed out realising they weren’t as popular anymore - not sure if that’s true or not - but Lily could never, her ego is too much to think “right time to find something else, this isn’t working/I can’t keep up”. 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.