Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t think Lily’s new teeth look bad in general, but her weird half smile in her new thumbnail makes them look so odd and fake!

Reactions: 10
I thought she was off for 2 weeks, couldn't keep away could she :unsure: or she thinks we are stupid.

Reactions: 11
Why does it look like Lily is in pain or confused? For an "OG blogger" she has no idea how to take a flattering picture.
Hahaha it's so hard to tell right. That's an awful picture of her, she really could have smiled a bit more or gone for a completely different facial expression. She looks like someone's forced her to talk about her 2020 favs.

Reactions: 6
She thought the light would fall from the ceiling because the linen bedsheet was attached to it. REALLY!!??

Christ. She sucks the fun out of everything.

Reactions: 14
Why is all her posing just so akward? She's got years of experience and she always looks constipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"rare sunny days" Did she forget the August heatwave? Did she forget how dry it's been this year? She's got such a terrible memory, maybe she should not be posting stories all the time as they disappear........

Reactions: 24
I too think it’s highly unusual to be allowed to go away with a boyfriend at 15. Remember the legal age of consent in the U.K. is 16. Now I know a lot of people have sex before this... but basically parent sanctioned sex?! Lol- no way! My parents are very religious and my now husband wasn’t allowed to sleep in my bed in my house until we were married- 100% fine by me as “their house, their rules” and I’ve lived away from home since uni so it was only really when we were visiting.

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe that she is in her 30s and her husband has had to teach her how to dispose of a used tampon. What a disgusting creature!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Omg her last story. Who on earth flushes used tampons down the toilet?!?
I’ve honestly never heard anything like it!
Tampons down the toilet!! And she had a mum and older sisters, did they just give up on teaching her anything by the time she was growing up.
NOBODY TOLD HER.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe that she is in her 30s and her husband has had to teach her how to dispose of a used tampon. What a disgusting creature!!!
To be fair I didn’t know this until a year or two ago, but then I haven’t used tampons in about 8 years (menstrual cups all the way!) maybe it’s something schools are teaching younger girls/women but the information isn’t being communicated to the older generations? I only heard about it in passing online...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.