Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry, but how can she not know the basic principles of not giving your child hypothermia? She’s as dumb as a box of rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm super annoyed that she got gifted VB makeup. That brand is extremely not her asesthtic in anyway and with the way she does makeup she wouldn't be able to do any of those products justice.

Also love that her UTI, THAT NO ONE NEVER TALKS ABOUT, went away without a further comment or update from her. Just got her sympathy content and moved on.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So, the rest of the podcast wasn’t very interesting. I liked it though because Mark kept taking the piss out of Lily and the LoNDon thing, Rich says repeatedly that Lily never does the dishes, and Lily contradicts herself all the time. I think she’s just too stupid to monitor what she says. I have to say I like Mark a lot more now because he likes to call out Lily’s bullshit. Oh, and also Rich criticizes Lily for never finishing jobs in the household and she tries to justify it by saying “I’m the youngest of three”. I guess nobody told her how to put plates in the dishwasher, and nobody told her how to ride a bike. The bike thing is around 20 minutes, it’s hilarious and it shows how she thinks mastering basic life skills you learn in childhood is a big achievement for adult Lily.
Okay, sorry guys, I’m finished now. Thought I’d keep my promise of reporting back for those that don’t want to listen to the podcast. I’m clearly locked down with some wine and taking this far too seriously, but you lovely people on this thread are giving me a lot of wonderful entertainment! Thank you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s just put a Hanukkah story up
I noticed this after discussion of her not saying anything yesterday. I'm converting to Judaism and don't follow many Jewish people online so would love to see lily talking more about what it means to her, but I'd be surprised if that happened

Reactions: 8
I noticed this after discussion of her not saying anything yesterday. I'm converting to Judaism and don't follow many Jewish people online so would love to see lily talking more about what it means to her, but I'd be surprised if that happened
I doubt Lily has much to say about it... She's jewish in the cultural sense but is not religious in any way.

Reactions: 11
I doubt Lily has much to say about it... She's jewish in the cultural sense but is not religious in any way.
Yeah I guess this is why she doesn't talk about it, but she's mentioned before that she does celebrate holidays, so I'd be interested to know what she does (although she may have just said that and not meant it)

Reactions: 3
I have Jewish heritage so I respect the cultural aspect of Judaism but I’m not religious nor are my family. I think Lily seems to think it’s content 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Well I was born and raised in London and my mum always had a washing up bowl. So does my nan! So there! 🤣 It was to protect the sink from getting marked.
It’d be a shame if she dropped something and smashed her ceramic *gifted* sink. Makes sense she doesn’t care about it getting damaged as she didn’t pay for it herself 🤮

Reactions: 7
Such a romantic date night for Lily and Rich. Make sure you don't leave your phone alone for two seconds Lily, everything is content! Oh, and thanks for letting us now Rich showered.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did we ever actually get to the bottom of what the big scary thing was that happened around the launch of her book?

Reactions: 5
Sorry for the double post, but her stories today (and every time she overshares like today) remind me of this meme
plz-stop-post.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You know before I found this forum I used to think influencers just posted whatever popped into their heads. Now I know they get all their best ideas from here. Definitely not a coincidence that she posted about Hanukkah after it was mentioned on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’d be a shame if she dropped something and smashed her ceramic *gifted* sink. Makes sense she doesn’t care about it getting damaged as she didn’t pay for it herself 🤮
Her sink is in a very sorry state, she shown it yesterday

Waitrose Christmas ad incoming! Only reason why Lily got dressed and Rich showered, surely? :ROFLMAO:
We are going to see how Anna do a better ad than her, Anna will be cooking meanwhile Lily shoving everything in her oven

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.