Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cystitis is inflammation of the bladder. How does it make her skin hurt? Is she using the wrong word?

And if its that bad, then go home or go to the doctor. Don't see how warming up in the car is going to help her bladder. She seems to be doing well enough to take a posed photo.

Also love a classic "no one ever talks about it" Lily moment. Surprised she doesn't have a highlight about it
No one ever talks about it because people call their doctor or check NHS website instead of getting advice from general public?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She acts like everything is a taboo topic when I think the realty is her sheltered ignorance means that just no one goes to her for normal situations and advice.

I've talked to plenty of my friends irl about UTIs. Its not scandalous.

Reactions: 46
She acts like everything is a taboo topic when I think the realty is her sheltered ignorance means that just no one goes to her for normal situations and advice.

I've talked to plenty of my friends irl about UTIs. Its not scandalous.
This! She just wants people to feel sorry for her. Everything is so dramatic! She’s hardly dying..

Despite having had it soo many times I bet she doesn’t know that cranberry juice helps and I’m saying that as someone who has probably only had it a couple of times in 15 years!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mhm yes she should get that checked, some people are more prone to it but to have it that often is abnormal.

Also... I hope she's not implying that the birthday sex caused it hahaha.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mhm yes she should get that checked, some people are more prone to it but to have it that often is abnormal.

Also... I hope she's not implying that the birthday sex caused it hahaha.
You’re supposed to wee after sex but I guess nobody told her... 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve always heard people say UTI, not cystitis. Maybe it’s a US vs UK thing? I had to look up cystitis. But ppl talk about UTIs all the time over here and how to prevent them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Snow is falling
All around me
People dying
of the cold
It's the season
Begging and moaning
Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Christmas everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she know that influencers don’t need to talk about everything???? Surely most people have some friends or someone in their personal life they can have a quick moan to??
In my girls whatsapp chat if one us gets a UTI we’ll all have a group moan about how annoying they are and if anyone has any new tips for getting rid of it, but I wouldn’t dream of putting my UTI on my Instagram story??? Like who actually cares?? The majority of the time they’re just a bit annoying, I know there is a risk of the infection going into the kidneys in which case then I would feel sorry for Lily but come on! Chug a load of water, pee it out, and move on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes to the above! any time I've had it I literally just try to drink as much water as possible and maybe put a wee hot water bottle on my stomach. Why does she have to sit in her car to heat up? they must have heated seats, but still totally random and dramatic.

Reactions: 16
Does she know that influencers don’t need to talk about everything???? Surely most people have some friends or someone in their personal life they can have a quick moan to??
In my girls whatsapp chat if one us gets a UTI we’ll all have a group moan about how annoying they are and if anyone has any new tips for getting rid of it, but I wouldn’t dream of putting my UTI on my Instagram story??? Like who actually cares?? The majority of the time they’re just a bit annoying, I know there is a risk of the infection going into the kidneys in which case then I would feel sorry for Lily but come on! Chug a load of water, pee it out, and move on!!
Exactly, she doesn't need to be an advocate for everything - she has boobs, teeth, hair, skin and now she wants to take on the bladder? She is going to invite advice that she doesn't need, then she will moan when she get overwhelmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lily doesn't know that boundaries exist. She's so desperate about her career that she's throwing everything she can at it, including UTI's lol. Plus this asshole loves to complain and she couldn't possible pass up on an opportunity to tell us all how "her skin hurts".

Lily Pebbles' suffering > the rest of the world's suffering

Reactions: 21
Ugh I find the whole monthly charity thing to teach Grey really try hard and contrived. Obviously it’s doing no harm and I applaud Lily for any donations she makes/encourages and exposure she gives the charities. But implying this will be a learning experience for a one year old is ridiculous. Of course Grey won’t be able to understand anything Lily is doing for years. It’ll just be noise to her. I know they learn and are constantly absorbing at all ages, but not specific information like that, just language, behaviours, attitudes etc. Not sure why she has to make everything about Grey? Also it’s a bit mummy competitive, like “I started teaching my child about charity when she was ONE, did you?”

Reactions: 21
Anna has been on 498k for very long though (beginning of the year). Several threads ago we were already talking about her reaching half a million.

And Lily has been a little behind her. I personally don’t see the bump.
Yep, Lily's peak was 491K subscribers (many years ago lol). Since then it's been a slow decline. I remember her being stuck on 489K for a long while, and now it looks like she's on 486K. It all checks out to me, I don't think she's bought any subscribers. She has to know she'll never reach 500K at this point. Her views are at an all time low (she hasn't reached 100K views in 5 months!). She's only declining, not growing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yep, Lily's peak was 491K subscribers (many years ago lol). Since then it's been a slow decline. I remember her being stuck on 489K for a long while, and now it looks like she's on 486K. It all checks out to me, I don't think she's bought any subscribers. She has to know she'll never reach 500K at this point. Her views are at an all time low (she hasn't reached 100K views in 5 months!). She's only declining, not growing.
Lily, bought? hahah she never pay for anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Woe is me, try working in an actual office and counting down the seconds before you can go to the toilet again for a milisecond of relief. I dread to know what nurses/post women etc do when they have them. We can't spend all day in the car unlike crusty the clown here!! she thinks its taboo but it's really not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly, she doesn't need to be an advocate for everything - she has boobs, teeth, hair, skin and now she wants to take on the bladder? She is going to invite advice that she doesn't need, then she will moan when she get overwhelmed.
Maybe that'll be thr new highlight - bladder! Ticking off one organ at a time 😂

Btw I've had UTIs a few years ago, yes they are uncomfortable and painful so I do hope she feels better soon, but nobody wants to see her moaning on stories about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.