Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what is wrong with the world, sent a bleeping Santa...
Buy from cult beauty, they have better discount code.

Hmm what I said vs what I do
this...
She has so many products, a charitable kind gesture would have been to ask places like Space NK to donate money to charity instead.
Or she could do a give away / send the products to a hospital or the maternity unit she had Grey in

Reactions: 16
this...
She has so many products, a charitable kind gesture would have been to ask places like Space NK to donate money to charity instead.
Or she could do a give away / send the products to a hospital or the maternity unit she had Grey in
SpaceNK sent the same Santa to some grown up influencers' house - I know is a PR stunt but to do it in this year (of all year?) is such a bad policy, I hope they get called out from the media. No grown adult needs SANTA to turn up in their house.

If she is so 'woke', she could ask SpaceNk to send the Santa to some child hospice, care home etc, but Lily is too greedy..

Reactions: 27
FFS! Just in one afternoon alone she's had a bake-off box, a visit from Santa with a build a bear for Grey and that massive box of products from Space NK!!! And I bet she'll still be a misery! I hope she donates some of it to a beauty bank.

Reactions: 21
I’m team rich over creepy icky mark
Rich is just a hen pecked wet blanket
But mark is... ewww

Reactions: 11
WHERE IS HER MASK?

I’m just flabbergasted a company thought it a good idea to send a stranger to MULTIPLE people’s homes in the middle of a pandemic.
How stupid!!! And where is their social distancing? Hope Santa has been tested!

Reactions: 20
Massively disappointed in SpaceNK. How much nicer would it have been if they had asked people to nominate children of NHS or key workers to have a visit from Santa? So many (far less privilege children than Grey) will not have the chance of seeing Santa this year.

Lily didn't need to accept the visit. She could've asked for them to visit her local children's hospital ward and asked for goodie bags for the staff or SOMETHING, ANYTHING else (or even just politely said thanks but no thanks to the offer). I hope she at the very least invited other families on her road to enjoy Santa and makes a gesture by donating her goodie box to a local women's shelter.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hope woke Lily will call out spaceNK for her pledge to support minority influencers, as far as I can see, they didn’t visit any minority background influencers. I could be wrong though..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hope woke Lily will call out spaceNK for her pledge to support minority influencers, as far as I can, they didn’t visit any minority background influencers. I could be wrong though..
I haven't seen any. On their insta page they showed a santa giving out goodie bags to people queuing at a post office.

Reactions: 4
I always wonder if any of the 'influencers' get family or friends to flog unwanted freebies on ebay. It is really obscene how much free stuff they get sent especially this year. SpaceNk would do better sending santa to a women's refuge or schools in deprived areas.

Reactions: 17
I always wonder if any of the 'influencers' get family or friends to flog unwanted freebies on ebay. It is really obscene how much free stuff they get sent especially this year. SpaceNk would do better sending santa to a women's refuge or schools in deprived areas.
I've often thought about this!

Reactions: 7
The Sacconejolies had a homevisit from Santa, too. Looks like Gleam set up all their clients with kids.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It's the first day of Hannukah and she's posting tit about Santa. She could at least have mentioned it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's the first day of Hannukah and she's posting tit about Santa. She could at least have mentioned it.
Was just coming on here to say this. Her choice obviously but thought she would mention Hanukkah like she mentioned Jewish New Year earlier in the year. I guess being a busy full time London mum and Space NK arriving, nobody told her.

ETA: I know Hanukkah is a 8 day holiday so maybe it will get a mention in the next week... 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.