Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cocoblush

Re: her new video "what I got for my birthday" - who even still does those videos, especially this year? 🤷‍♀️ I know that Fleur De Force still does them but she has been doing them for every birthday for the past 10 years now so at least she is consistent with it. Lily didn't do one for her last birthday or the year before but decides to do one this year? :rolleyes: . Seems tone-deaf to suddenly make a video out of nowhere about what you were gifted on your birthday in the middle of a global pandemic & economic crisis🤦‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Summernights

VIP Member
Omg it gets worse “to stop us blocking our toilets “ WE DONT LILY, it’s just you. She always thinks we are all in this together doesn’t she. We all hate motherhood, we all had bad breastfeeding experiences, we all love ketchup on pasta, we all block our toilets by flushing tampons.
No Lily, there is no us about it. Also she says that you can use the bag when you are out in public. PUBLIC TOILETS HAVE SANITARY BINS. She is so ignorant to anything around her isn’t she, she hasn’t even noticed her surroundings in public toilets. Ergh I am so done with her

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Burrito88

VIP Member
I read her story about how an admin day consists of unsubscribing from email mailing lists and threw up in my mouth a little.
how can she pass that off as work???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

LA2019

Re: her book launch issue. I think it was a combination of bad reviews and falling out with someone who was involved with the book. I think she knew the book tour wasn't going to be a success and decided to cancel but, to save face, she has exaggerated whatever happened to make it into a BIG deal and make herself out to be the victim.

I didn't watch the full 'what i got for my birthday' video. Got halfway through and realised this woman got more 'new stuff' in the last week than I have gotten in the few years. And, tbh, I really don't care. She has so much but she still wants more (she has a birthday and Christmas wishlist? At 33 when she earns 6 figures?). It's actually quite sickening. This year has taught me so much about myself and what truly makes me happy - more tat and stuff really doesn't do it for me. If anything, it makes me want to shop/buy even less.

I now prefer watching influencers who add value. The Vitamin D project is lovely, she is so authentic and her content is beautiful. Lily is a slave to brands and a copy cat when it comes to creating content. I don't know if I can even hate watch her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

shayshay

Irish influencer Rosie Connolly did a giveaway last year and this year where she bought a YSL bag and then to enter you had to donate minimum €5 to a children’s hospital here. This year brands did donate extra prizes but she buys the bag herself. And raised close to €200,000. I don’t know much else about her as an influencer but that’s pretty damn impressive.
A CHILDRENS hospital too - imagine how lily could spin that being Mum of the Year and all. But would never cross her selfish mind. Verucca Salt is spot on 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Lreb88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Lily Pebbles #16 Flushing tampons down the loo, silly Lily hasn’t got a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ellwood

She’s deleted all the tampon stories. Why doesn’t she just THINK before she posts?? It’s honestly so embarrassing.

What an absolute joke of an ‘influencer’, I honestly can’t think of someone who is worse at this job than her. What brands are going to be stupid enough to pin their name on someone like that???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Well I'm a very similar age to her and this was taught in schools, it was talked about on advertising for tampons I swear, like this was very very available information. She's just an idiot.

• Heart

gurunoway

I'd be googling divorce lawyer reviews if I had to unblock a toilet clogged with tampons, and then for the culprit to still not be bothered to just throw the tampons in the bin. Rich went and found a company which has no purpose* instead of reflecting on the idiot he married.

*Never in my 10 years of using tampons have I wished for a plastic bag just to put my used tampon into. Aren't we suppose to be reducing plastic? I refuse to believe the company he found is a real product and not entirely satire.

Readinginks

VIP Member
She’s sat at the desk today for her busy important admin day of...unsubscribing from emails 🤦‍♀️
At least now we know what she imagines admin is. I really think she has no clue what people who have responsibilities and real jobs actually do. It’s almost like she’s a kid playing pretend office 😆

I also remember when they moved to their first flat, she must’ve been around 27 and she talked about registering with a new GP like a real “adulting” moment. I would understand if someone at the age of 17 talked about it that way. I’ve recently started noticing how many influencers really come across as if they’re mentally stuck in late teens.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Quite a few of the UK influencers I follow have today gone on their holiday break until 2021. Not saying they all know they're going to break rules and don't want to get hate for it but it does seem strange and also a lot earlier than usual. But maybe they've all just had enough of 2020 much like the rest of us...

Reactions: 37

Jaybtee

VIP Member
I managed six mins of the “lads” podcast but Jesus h Christ had to turn it off because it was SO BORING!!!! I’ve used this example before but it’s like when you meet a couple on holiday and get stuck with them and the chat is shit. That’s what the first six minutes felt like 🙄

• Haha

Snapfish

Ofcourse Lily has to say she is so grateful for having Grey because otherwise she would have been so bored in lockdown. Can't resist a dig at childless adults. :mad:
Genuinely what the hell? We aren't all sitting around bored waiting for a little bébé to bring meaning to our lives. Most of us have to work (and I don't mean unsubscribe from emails) and can make our own fun. Clearly baby 1 didn't fill her void and she's ready for #2

• Angry

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I’m going to get up on my soapbox as I also take issue with her statement of “I need to find a more environmentally friendly way to have a period.”

We are all aware we should be doing our part to be help the planet and so many of us do make environmentally friendly changes/choices in our everyday lives..but of all things a period does not need to be “environmentally friendly”.

Off on a slight tangent here but I’m sick to my back teeth of these mostly privileged and wealthy women telling their viewers to buy expensive period pants or cups or tampons at £24 a pop and essentially guilting us into not having a ‘sustainable period’ (especially when they get sent these products for free!)

It is a nice thing to do to make environmentally friendly choices when it comes to our personal care. But it isn’t a must and it certainly isn’t a “need”.

I’m aware that period products create waste, whether they’re pads with plastic wrappers or the tampons that Lily is stupidly flushing down her toilet. That doesn’t mean we all “need” to work on making our periods more environmentally friendly. Lily is clearly wealthy enough and privileged enough to buy into this bollocks.

• Angry

LA2019

On the subject of Lily’s parenting, I have found some of her tips to be particularly unhelpful. I think it was on a podcast Q&A where she advised a nervous father to be, to listen to ‘Happy Mum Happy Baby’ podcast - while I very much like that podcast - it could really scare you and I would never suggest anyone nervous listen to it while expecting a baby! In my opinion anyway! Also the other week she said about bath thermometers being pointless, well that’s just what she thinks, I personally like to be certain that my baby’s bath water is the correct temperature. And then Anna said ‘oh I’m taking notes on this’ - I was thinking no don’t listen to her, you do you!
Lily is the last person I'd take advice from. She has never once said 'go with your gut' which is literally the only parenting advice anyone should ever give. Go with what works for you and what you feel comfortable with.

And when she does dimiss something (like water temp thermometer) she does it in such a way that she almost implies if you do use a thermometer you're an idiot. She always has to be some divisive and judgemental about everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ChatNoir

All these influencers think they are so smart by staying away from social media to hide the fact they are 100% breaking the rules, but actually the fact that so many of them have chosen to do the same is just so telling!
+ there is a difference between taking time off work and uploading stories. Come on, all these girls LOVE to showcase their wealth and their christmassy houses, and that's not working, it's something that even people who have regular jobs do. They always show themselves wrapping gifts, cooking or baking with christmas music on the background, prepping and decorating the table... but this year they've all gone radio silent?
Lily would be posting Grey walking around with a santa hat, Amelia showing her super luxe persian dinner, Anna setting the table at their new house for the first time... They really think their viewers are stupid and believe this "taking time off" shit. And if they really weren't breaking the rules they would be posting out of boredom, im 100% sure of it.

Reactions: 36