Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megs Ellaby?
Nooooo :( Im just a lurker that decided to comment. An innocent foreigner living in Surrey and selling books for a living!

I still think it’s funny how she went on and on about writing a book for ages then when it came out, she promoted it for like 3 days and then she ran from it. I’m almost tempted to buy it and read it for a laugh but I’m not putting money into her pocket.
Don’t. I tried back in the day and it made me very sad. It’s awfully written, paragraphs go on and on with no proper punctuation or structure. Whomever gave her a book deal should have been fired, because it’s atrocious. Such a wonderful subject to explore and she ruined it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Even her 'Birthday Presents' video is an AD. I mean, really?!!

I need to find some new Youtubers to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Omg her new video

1. When is she gonna finally put AD in the title of her videos ffs?!
2. She starts the vlog again by saying that her bday now was meaningful bc spent with Grey and that before she had Grey adult bdays felt “nothingy” (pls someone make this woman shut up)
3. I hate how she speaks. Some examples: “morneen” (morning), “gifteen” (gifting), “somethink” (something), “ezzacly” (exactly), “coushier” (cowshed), “adidax” (adidas)
4. How much more rubbish and impersonal prints is she gonna put in her office before buying Rich a desk?
5. She didn’t get a bigger desk bc she didn’t know Rich was gonna be working from home this year (nobody told her)
6. She got herself a film camera for her bday bc of course Anna has one
7. Sorry but who makes wishlists and gets so many gifts for their 33rd bday? I think it’s so ridiculous but maybe it’s just me...maybe it’s a London thing
8. The santa part - gross
9. She mentioned Chanukah (hi Lily!). She now claims she never had a Menorah bc she didn’t like candles before she had Grey - LOL what a lie! What she means is she didn’t like non-gifted, non Jo Malone / Diptique ones

You’re welcome!! 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I still think it’s funny how she went on and on about writing a book for ages then when it came out, she promoted it for like 3 days and then she ran from it. I’m almost tempted to buy it and read it for a laugh but I’m not putting money into her pocket.
you can get a free sample on the kindle app, there are plenty of laughs in the first 20 pages, like how we all learned about feminism at the age of 9 from the effing spice girls:

1F17B789-8849-4608-B0BA-7F6E190D3A4F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I managed six mins of the “lads” podcast but Jesus h Christ had to turn it off because it was SO BORING!!!! I’ve used this example before but it’s like when you meet a couple on holiday and get stuck with them and the chat is tit. That’s what the first six minutes felt like 🙄
Okay I just listened to the podcast, and maybe this is just me (sorry if this is offensive) but I find it dull that they would never wank in front of their wives? I would never poop around my long time bf and vice versa bec that's kinda gross. But sexually, if wanking in front of your partner is something you'd never do then umm..that's just too wholesome i guess..i'll leave it at that...

It's great that at least the "London thing" of Lily is kind of an exasperating topic as well for the others..

Reactions: 34
Lily's adult birthday's before Grey were 'nothingy' because her whole life was 'nothingy' before she had a kid and now that she's a mum her life is so complete and she is so content, did you hear that? She is so happy now that she's a mum and her life has meaning!

Lily doesn't have a menorah because her sister took the family menorah for herself, the witch. Obviously the menorah should have been Lily's.

Lily got a real buzz from Santa's visit to Grey. I mean, she is actually on a high, weirdly excited and strangely animated after Santa's visit. It is strange to see her like this since she's usually pretty sombre. I guess that's what a whole shedload of freebies from Space NK does to an influencer!

Lily's teeth continue to look so huge and fake they are becoming distracting.

Yes, I actually upped Lily's view count and watched her vlog. First time in a while. I feel slightly ashamed of myself, not gonna lie. Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Lily really doesn't look good in her latest video. The "Nude" tee is yellowish and washes her out, her hair is greasy and her face looks doughy/puffy (hop on the face massage/face yoga/gua sha bandwagon Lily, your bone structure has completely disappeared)

Half the video was an ad, a third of it was her listing her presents and then it was a mix of being excited about Santa (imo she was more excited about the freebies she got then what Santa meant for Grey but whatever), and pretending she cares about Hanukkah ("is play dough flammable?")

Reactions: 13
Isn't that just how you make proper gravy? That's literally how I've always made it if I'm making a roast and feel like putting in the effort

Reactions: 30
more groundbreaking stuff from lily here

(i’m sorry if this sounds snobby i personally also love a bistro)
duck off Lily, so what if your mum can cook, she raised a ketchup pasta lover. Is a London thing that people cook their gravy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lily really doesn't look good in her latest video. The "Nude" tee is yellowish and washes her out, her hair is greasy and her face looks doughy/puffy (hop on the face massage/face yoga/gua sha bandwagon Lily, your bone structure has completely disappeared)
Haven’t watched the video but that thumbnail? She looks bloated and constipated 😂

Reactions: 7
The 70's called, they want Lily's brown glass vase and dried grass back. It does not look nice, it looks old and boring.

Also, how is it 'so exciting' to have food in your fridge, when you clearly have no money issues to fill it up regularly?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg her new video

1. When is she gonna finally put AD in the title of her videos ffs?!
2. She starts the vlog again by saying that her bday now was meaningful bc spent with Grey and that before she had Grey adult bdays felt “nothingy” (pls someone make this woman shut up)
3. I hate how she speaks. Some examples: “morneen” (morning), “gifteen” (gifting), “somethink” (something), “ezzacly” (exactly), “coushier” (cowshed), “adidax” (adidas)
4. How much more rubbish and impersonal prints is she gonna put in her office before buying Rich a desk?
5. She didn’t get a bigger desk bc she didn’t know Rich was gonna be working from home this year (nobody told her)
6. She got herself a film camera for her bday bc of course Anna has one
7. Sorry but who makes wishlists and gets so many gifts for their 33rd bday? I think it’s so ridiculous but maybe it’s just me...maybe it’s a London thing
8. The santa part - gross
9. She mentioned Chanukah (hi Lily!). She now claims she never had a Menorah bc she didn’t like candles before she had Grey - LOL what a lie! What she means is she didn’t like non-gifted, non Jo Malone / Diptique ones

You’re welcome!! 😉
She always says “me & Rich this, me & Rich that” too! 🤦🏼‍♀️

The dropping of the ‘g’ at the end of her words infuriates me also! Goin, seein, mornin😫😫 I think it’s because it doesn’t sound right with her accent. If she was a proper cockernee I’d be ok with it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She always says “me & Rich this, me & Rich that” too! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh yes, I find that so annoying! I think it’s because I’m German and here it’s considered rude to name yourself first, you get taught to say “Rich and I blablabla”. Is it rude in England, too? What also annoys me is that she’ll occasionally over correct herself and say “X company sent item Y to Rich and I”, argh!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yes, I find that so annoying! I think it’s because I’m German and here it’s considered rude to name yourself first, you get taught to say “Rich and I blablabla”. Is it rude in England, too? What also annoys me is that she’ll occasionally over correct herself and say “X company sent item Y to Rich and I”, argh!
Omg!! She gets it totally wrong! It is considered rude here. It’s also rude to write your name first in a card but I guarantee she writes from “Lily, Rich & Grey” 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
1. Anna has a loo roll lamp, and she got a similar looking one. Loo roll, she spent so much time on the internet yet she picked something so underwhelming
2. She got a film camera and she spoke to few people. We all know you spoke to Anna, why not give her the credit.

Reactions: 11
It’s not just rude it’s grammatically incorrect - much worse! 😂😂

remove the other person (“rich and”) from the sentence and she’s talking gibberish - space nk sent I a gift bag, Me went to the park

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s because of this order that I think the podcast was Anna’s idea. It’s “At Home with Lily and Anna”, and I don’t think Anna would ever put herself first when making up this very creative and original title. But then, on the other hand, I guess Lily wouldn’t have a problem with putting herself first. So maybe it’s Lily’s idea after all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.