Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Not only that but they barely create anything as well. Back in the day, when neither of them had a dedicated office room, they used to put out a lot more content. And before Lily goes all "But I only work 2 days a week now because I'm a mom!," just stfu already and stop making excuses for yourself. Lily could afford to hire someone to edit her videos if she wanted. Then she would be able to vlog both on "work days" and "Grey days," and all she'd have to do is just send the footage at the end of the day for someone else to edit. She can hire someone to create her thumbnails as well. It's really not that hard to figure out. Once upon a time she used to post two videos a week. Heck, she even did vlogmas for several years! Now she can barely manage one video a week and a glorified one-hour phone call with her friend (the podcast).
But she would have to ... pay someone? 🤯 We all know that's not gonna happen.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe no one has mentioned that Rich said on the podcast that Lily's family have a guy for everything. They have someone to clean their oven etc etc. Explains A LOT about Lily's I don't do that / no one told me that's how you do it attitude.

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Excuse me but what kind of crap care package was that?! Of course Lily pretended to make one for a new mum because this airhead makes everything about motherhood but everything she chose was lousy.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
If Lily really got mugged, she will call out the Tory for defunding the police, the police for not doing their job and the parents who raised a scumbag, and beg for a iPhone, wallet, headphone etc etc. I don’t believe her at all and yes I agreed that being mugged is an awful awful thing.

She was probably advices by Gleam to say so!

I can't believe no one has mentioned that Rich said on the podcast that Lily's family have a guy for everything. They have someone to clean their oven etc etc. Explains A LOT about Lily's I don't do that / no one told me that's how you do it attitude.
I picked that up too, like do you need a man to clean your Dyson filter. I mean, Lionel is a male version of Lily, so...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Lily really got mugged, she will call out the Tory for defunding the police, the police for not doing their job and the parents who raised a scumbag, and beg for a iPhone, wallet, headphone etc etc. I don’t believe her at all and yes I agreed that being mugged is an awful awful thing.

She was probably advices by Gleam to say so!
I agree, if she was mugged it's awful but the sceptic in me really doesn't think she got mugged and hasn't milked it or atleast once mentioned it. I mean this is Lily I poo with my tampon in - she would have wanted sympathy.

Reactions: 16
I agree, if she was mugged it's awful but the sceptic in me really doesn't think she got mugged and hasn't milked it or atleast once mentioned it. I mean this is Lily I poo with my tampon in - she would have wanted sympathy.
Excuse me, I would hate for Lily’s poo wisdoms to get mixed up, but Lily takes her tampon out before pooing. She does poo in front of her husband, because she’s had a baby and he’s seen it all now.

They have not talked about changing your tampon in private or with your husband present, but I put in a request for the next podcast. I’m curious to know. I do already know that she only uses tampons with an applicator, so the puzzle is almost complete.

I wonder what they think about earwax and cleaning your ears in front of each other. That seems like an interesting topic as well, and nobody ever talks about that. We must break the taboo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
1607986410622.png
1607986512857.png

Question to mothers here, do you guys appreciate this kind of care box? I also see the similarity on execution between hers and Anna's

Excuse me, I would hate for Lily’s poo wisdoms to get mixed up, but Lily takes her tampon out before pooing. She does poo in front of her husband, because she’s had a baby and he’s seen it all now.

They have not talked about changing your tampon in private or with your husband present, but I put in a request for the next podcast. I’m curious to know. I do already know that she only uses tampons with an applicator, so the puzzle is almost complete.

I wonder what they think about earwax and cleaning your ears in front of each other. That seems like an interesting topic as well, and nobody ever talks about that. We must break the taboo!
OH NO, don't give her ideas :rolleyes: Do you think she take out the tampon in front of Rich, put it on the sink, poo, and insert the same tampon?

• Sick
Reactions: 11

I apologise to Lily if I caused offence by implying she poos with her tampon. There is just too much poo talk for me to keep up with. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wonder whose doorstep she pretended to drop that off at 🤔 Envelope turned the other way so we can’t see who it’s addressed to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not a mum, nor am I a Londoner so I’m basically a sewer rat, but in my humble opinion that is a box of rubbish. Xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’m not a mum, nor am I a Londoner so I’m basically a sewer rat, but in my humble opinion that is a box of rubbish. Xoxo
I'd appreciate pasta box or food delivery service. That candy though, did she steal it from Rich's office.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course her reel is about giving a new mum a care package, she’s been banging on about it since Grey was born. How many times has she mentioned that flipping muffin basket?! Don’t get me wrong, pregnancy and new motherhood would be flipping hard, and especially in a pandemic, but what about single people completely isolated from their families, elderly ones who haven’t been out in months, chronically ill people who are even more isolated because they are at risk. At this point I shouldn’t be surprised that she even manages to make her #sponsored act of generosity about her. What she would appreciate, the trouble she went to to get the shots, that whole stupid story line about the man watching her film thing 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Edited to add: this may be me being super negative/pessimistic but do we really think it was a real care package for a friend of hers? Or purely for the #sponcon. I mean if you’re going to make an ad about good deeds you definitely should actually be doing a good deed right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
What a great question: mums, what items would you have appreciated in a new mum's care box?
I'm not a mum but according to my wise friend, the best new mum gifts are coffee and chocolate "and not bleeping flowers: I'm keeping a human alive, I don't need the added responsibility of keeping flowers alive too"
Other than that, expensive muslins. The ones with the satin edging are the holy grail apparently.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not a mum but according to my wise friend, the best new mum gifts are coffee and chocolate "and not bleeping flowers: I'm keeping a human alive, I don't need the added responsibility of keeping flowers alive too"
Other than that, expensive muslins. The ones with the satin edging are the holy grail apparently.
Agree with your friend on the flowers! Obviously appreciate the thought of the gift but the practicality of flowers when trying to look after a newborn is definitely not appreciated! Letterbox brownies are my new go-to for new mums - not even the risk of the doorbell ringing and waking baby or having to answer mid-nappy change.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree with your friend on the flowers! Obviously appreciate the thought of the gift but the practicality of flowers when trying to look after a newborn is definitely not appreciated! Letterbox brownies are my new go-to for new mums - not even the risk of the doorbell ringing and waking baby or having to answer mid-nappy change.
Letterbox brownies?
What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a great question: mums, what items would you have appreciated in a new mum's care box?
The box looks like a lovely gift and not something I’d have turned my nose up at for sure! But on a practical level, I’m not sure you would have time to make a decent hot chocolate. I also don’t think I could use bath products for a while either because of stitches (sorry if tmi!)
A few friends got me some fancy ready meals which were absolutely great, so helpful because no time to cook in those first weeks. And also packets of nice chocolate biscuits went down very well. If you are breastfeeding then you will be super hungry, so anything food related is great.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.