Lily Pebbles #15 Beg for a walnut to fix your floor, shame it can't fix your jealous core.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
408FA67D-FF96-44DA-BD9F-DBE8B3E795BF.jpeg

She can sod right off with that patronising “sad face” for Rich having to dig out her nasty old used tampons. What the actual f**k. I would’ve made her call out a plumber and pay for it her damn self. And I cannot believe she’s used this as an opportunity for an ad. No shame whatsoever!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Well I'm a very similar age to her and this was taught in schools, it was talked about on advertising for tampons I swear, like this was very very available information. She's just an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I came on here to express my horror at her instastories!! What does she think sanitary bins are bathrooms are for? I have known this info since my first period...

Reactions: 44
Well I'm a very similar age to her and this was taught in schools, it was talked about on advertising for tampons I swear, like this was very very available information. She's just an idiot.
She also has 2 older sisters and a whole book about female friendship. But nobody told her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Literally came here to say I cannot believe a grown woman didn’t know not to flush tampons down the bloody loo

Reactions: 35
Never commented on Lily’s thread before only stalked but those last stories made me dash straight on here.
Who doesn’t know that you can’t flush tampons?! I’m a similar age and my Mum wasn’t the most open about periods growing up and I have known that since I started using them.
I’ve recently moved to using period knickers and I’m surprised Lily with her privilege of wealth and being in the women’s beauty/ health industry would have meant a similar shift to sustainable period products for her.

Reactions: 32
Maybe this is not the case in the UK, but don't all tampon boxes come with a symbol indicating not to flush them down the toilet?
Since she mentioned she wants to go clean beaches with Grey, I hope she uses that opportunity to pick up as many dirty tampons as possible, since she contributed to that so much. Just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yeah I didn’t understand that. She might not wear it now she’s a bit older and her style has changed but it’s a dress that fits, and she looks good in it.
Is she implying the Victorian ghost sack dress thing looks better??
I was wondering if it was just me who thought this photo is a lot nicer than her current ‘try hard blogger’ style 😂

Reactions: 6
I am a long time lurker but I just had to come on to post about her insta story. I am absolutely shocked that at her age she doesn’t know that tampons should not be flushed down the toilet. It makes it so much worse that she has sisters and other females around her but never discussed periods so the topic never came up for her. Now she’s back to using the “nobody told me”, not that anyone has to tell you I personally think it’s common sense. Just like you wouldn’t flush a wipe. This woman infuriates me. :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I’ve honestly never heard anything like it!
Tampons down the toilet!! And she had a mum and older sisters, did they just give up on teaching her anything by the time she was growing up.
NOBODY TOLD HER.
Why would anyone have to tell her this? On every single box of tampons there’s a simple pictogram indicating the correct way to dispose them. You could follow these instructions even if you’re illiterate, which she clearly is. I hate to think of what else she flushes down the toilet or how she disposes of other things. Would she flush her leftover pills or used frying oil?

Also, I will never understand why she needs to use tampons with applicator.

To be fair I didn’t know this until a year or two ago, but then I haven’t used tampons in about 8 years (menstrual cups all the way!) maybe it’s something schools are teaching younger girls/women but the information isn’t being communicated to the older generations? I only heard about it in passing online...
Every single box has a do not flush pictogram on it!

Reactions: 30
Why would anyone have to tell her this? On every single box of tampons there’s a simple pictogram indicating the correct way to dispose them. You could follow these instructions even if you’re illiterate, which she clearly is. I hate to think of what else she flushes down the toilet or how she disposes of other things. Would she flush her leftover pills as well? Also, I will never understand why she needs to use tampons with applicator.

Yes very true, she has no excuse.

No way do I believe most people are saying they didn’t know too, unless she does a poll or posts loads of replies I’m calling bullshit.

Reactions: 13
She's so bleeping gross. Who tf flushes tampons in this day and age? can she not read all the signs that say to not flush them??

Is she illiterate or just barbaric?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Why would anyone have to tell her this? On every single box of tampons there’s a simple pictogram indicating the correct way to dispose them. You could follow these instructions even if you’re illiterate, which she clearly is. I hate to think of what else she flushes down the toilet or how she disposes of other things. Would she flush her leftover pills or used frying oil?

Also, I will never understand why she needs to use tampons with applicator.

Okay, well as I said, I haven’t used them for at least 8 years. I guess Lily doesn’t bother reading the box. I’m the same age as Lily and was definitely taught at school that you could flush the tampon, just not the applicator.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Also who needs bags for used tampons??
Just wrap it in some loo roll if you’re that bothered about seeing them in the bin!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I lurk Lily’s thread but just had to come on and comment on the tampon flushing!! I have used tampons since I was a young teen and have always known not to flush them. ALSO I’ve always known about ovulation - more so now as I get ovulation cramps/spotting 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she not know about ovulation!? Honestly i can’t believe she even managed to get pregnant.

Reactions: 17
I notice Lily has been trying to post an hour or two earlier than Anna and despite this, Anna has 10k more views on average than her video does (this has been a trend for when they post similar videos). I think that's why she posted on IG today to promote her video (her views haven't been consistent with the amount of subscribers she has). Even when Lily "thanked" Anna in her video for recommending the Allies of Skin she sounded resentful. I saw that Lily and most of her viewers (accordingly to Lily) didn't know you couldn't flush tampons down the toilet?? She's mid 30s with a child and somehow thinks highlighting her ignorance makes her "real". In a year when so many people have lost their livelihoods seeing this proud display of willful ignorance isn't just eye rolling its infuriating.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Peak Lily in her last IG story. duck me. We’ve got a bin in our bathroom for those items. I guess being a full time Londoner, nobody told her!!!

Reactions: 20
Okay, well as I said, I haven’t used them for at least 8 years. I guess Lily doesn’t bother reading the box. I’m the same age as Lily and was definitely taught at school that you could flush the tampon, just not the applicator.
It’s such a strange thing for a school to teach. I clearly remember us being told not to flush them, and I’m older than Lily and come from Yugoslavia, many people would consider third world country. Also the use of applicators is very typically anglo-american, I remember what a struggle it was to find tampons without them when I first moved to London.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.