Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipHun

How is "walk home from MOT" on a list of things to do?! Like if it wasn't written down, she'd just be hanging round the garage like a looney 🤣i mean, i could imagine that too 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Heybooboo

VIP Member
So angry that she’s made her granny’s funeral content for the gram! Who poses like that with funeral flowers

Reactions: 15

Thebluebean

I am so pleased she has revealed her nails, after waiting all day I was getting impatient. Now I can get a good nights sleep. Phew.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thebluebean

C39F84D4-F932-4B69-AA38-9F120FCC3851.jpeg
This really is instagrammer bullshit at its finest. Comment for comment, and writing any old tosh. I think people that work so hard are our keyworkers; NHS/emergency service staff, not little old Charlotte. What she should of done is re-gifted her gifted stay to one of those people, one of those people who have helped her with Digbys paw, one of those who helped her brother when he was In hospital or one of those who served her countless times in Asda or Aldi.

Fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

OffPlanForLife

What happened to this "no spend challenge"?? Only 2 months ago and we know she's defo at least had takeaway and takeaway coffee.

She's so fickle it's unbelievable. Does she think people are as thick as she is that we won't remember anything?!

Who puts a candle and a plant on the bed to take a photo?! Absolute knob in every way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, B9! I am done, that is the best yet 🤣🤣 It’s benign Char not B9 🙄 Also, heartbreaking letting the vet take him in? Really? Are you ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those cookies are 100% ready made dough out of a tin that she’s just sliced and bunged in the oven! You can tell from the shape of them! As for the Lidl thing, she can barely speak English so it’s no wonder she’s confused by a store that originated in Germany 😂

• Haha

Theonethatgotaway

She isn't doing boxes anymore... I actually asked her and she said no she isn't 🙃
So what's this Halloween boxes about?!
Fake orders as per

• Wow
  • Haha