Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo... is she actually going to be walking around in a bra and joggers?? 🤣🤣 I just can’t anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also why does she think she’s leading a movement with no shame in second hand and constantly pushing that hashtag, there isn’t really a stigma attached to it in my opinion?! Loads of people shop vintage/charity shops and boot fairs and obviously depop & eBay...this isn’t anything new or awe inspiring char you aren’t breaking the mould here doll 😂

Reactions: 6
Back with the lists again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I really think she does it to try and prove how “busy” and “productive” she is, when really we know she probably does less than the average person does every day 🙄 nothing of any importance anyway.

Reactions: 3
I'm going to try one of these lists !

* Have breakfast and shower
* wake up and feed 3 kids
* make packed lunches
* school run
* go to work
* 2pm school pick up
* get snack and do homework with youngest
* 3pm pick up
* snacks and homework with the other 2 kids
* tidy the house
* make dinner
* clean up after dinner
* take eldest to training
* bedtime for kids
* husband home from work so chat about our day
* work admin at home now kids are asleep
* make a mug of tea before bed

🤣🤣 I can't cope, how does anybody write this stuff everyday !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if everyone walks about with their trousers undone and with a face like that 🙄🙄🙄
Bore off!
Back in her 'work' scrubs now. No it's a plastic apron and hair net 🙄

I'm going to try one of these lists !

* Have breakfast and shower
* wake up and feed 3 kids
* make packed lunches
* school run
* go to work
* 2pm school pick up
* get snack and do homework with youngest
* 3pm pick up
* snacks and homework with the other 2 kids
* tidy the house
* make dinner
* clean up after dinner
* take eldest to training
* bedtime for kids
* husband home from work so chat about our day
* work admin at home now kids are asleep
* make a mug of tea before bed

🤣🤣 I can't cope, how does anybody write this stuff everyday !
Hahaha love this

Also Primark flip flops from a boot fair for 50p. They are only £1 or £2 in Primark anyway!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As if everyone walks about with their trousers undone and with a face like that 🙄🙄🙄
Bore off!
She looks absolutely bleeping demented in the photo with her jeans undone! I haven’t seen the post yet so not sure why she’s posing with her jeans like that but why would you do that and post it on social media?!? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How is "walk home from MOT" on a list of things to do?! Like if it wasn't written down, she'd just be hanging round the garage like a looney 🤣i mean, i could imagine that too 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cantelope melon 🤣🤣 bleeping priceless. I’ve missed her ‘hauls’ and crappy pronunciation of foods.
Also as a side note, I read her post. Work scrubs, has she turned in to a brain surgeon or something?!? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she’s had her car MOT’d about 5 times in the last month 🤔

Bore off!
Wtf is her hair and those shoes

And it’s not just your jeans you need to size up in. It’s all your clothes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.