Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she wearing 😂 why on earth do brands give her money !

It must have taken a lot of recycled bottles to make a kit big enough for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'An ad that's right up my street'
So she doesn't care about all the other ads she's done?

Screenshot_20201118-083051_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wish that Charlotte occasionally turn't to a dictionary.

Also the selfie before it, 'highlighteronfleek'. She just looks sweaty and puffy. And that face she pulls, I guess it's supposed to be a pout but she just looks annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we just address the god awful bleeping clothes she’s wearing in that ad?!? No amount of money would get me in those and who in their right mind wants to enter a competition to win a set?? 😂
Off to the gym today again I see, Charlie’s got his own gym for reference... really Char? You never said!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
WTH is the latest #AD post all about. The appalling spelling and grammar that there is absolutely no excuse for. Especially when advertising a product for a brand. There are so many spell check tools etc these days. Surely someone proof reads and approves it from the brand first too.

How on earth is that an #AD

Very odd...

Reactions: 3
Her new post oh my god

1) you always eat breakfast
2) turn’t is still not a word even if you put an apostrophe in it
3) it’s their not they’re

how do weetabix approve that absolute tripe 😂 there are probably more mistakes but I cba to go back and look again
That ad is actually shocking. “You know how passionate I am about single use plastic”... so you love it then Char? Does she not understand written comprehension and how that sentence comes across? I actually feel like emailing weetabix and asking how the hell that got approved.
They wouldn’t put out an ad with spelling mistakes and confusing messaging so why is Char doing it on their behalf?! Surely someone can send her a quick email back to say turn’t ISN'T A bleeping WORD!!!! God half bit influencers like Char literally have the easiest job in the world. Imaging writing that tit and getting paid a couple of grand.

Side note: that outfit is literally a massive adver for weetabix. Why would anyone want it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her new post oh my god

1) you always eat breakfast
2) turn’t is still not a word even if you put an apostrophe in it
3) it’s their not they’re

how do weetabix approve that absolute tripe 😂 there are probably more mistakes but I cba to go back and look again
This Ad has got to be one of the worst ones she’s done! I cannot believe she is getting PAID for an Ad that is SO poorly worded and grammatically incorrect. I appreciate that she has said she is dyslexic but surely she could ask someone to proof read it???!!!

Reactions: 5
For reference, that absolutely cracked me up 🤣
Can we just address the god awful bleeping clothes she’s wearing in that ad?!? No amount of money would get me in those and who in their right mind wants to enter a competition to win a set?? 😂
Off to the gym today again I see, Charlie’s got his own gym for reference... really Char? You never said!

• Haha
Anyone would think Charlie owns a big gym like David Lloyd's or something. Isn't it in a garage?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all her stories this morning have been CRINGE worthy. how has that AD been approved? I know many influencers have to do several before they get approved and that one is approved with no sense checking from anyone? By Jesus it’s horrible.

Anyone would think Charlie owns a big gym like David Lloyd's or something. Isn't it in a garage?
I thought that too. When it's been shown before it looks like a garage or storage unit with a bit of gym equipment in.

In that case, I also own my own gym. (Spare room with a few dumbbells, kettle bells and a gym mat.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D1193058-5302-4010-97B0-0EBD26E7EBF3.jpeg

Duno who told you that zooming in like that is a good idea Charlotte. Because it’s not.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.