Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just an excuse to buy ‘new’ (to her) clothes cheaply so she can post a pic then sell them on for a profit, she’s just replaced boohoo/PLT/Isawitfirst with charity shop 🥴 obviously trying to break into fashion influencing without breaking the probably (if the graze boxes are anything to go by) small bank

Reactions: 4
I wish she'd open a seperate page for Digby and leave her own page dog free. The obsession is worrying, the dog is treated better than Charlie. I'm sick of seeing the dog, I followed a human not a dog and all I see is the dog out for walks 3/4 times a day in boomerangs.
It's all very mundane now

Reactions: 6
I wish she'd open a seperate page for Digby and leave her own page dog free. The obsession is worrying, the dog is treated better than Charlie. I'm sick of seeing the dog, I followed a human not a dog and all I see is the dog out for walks 3/4 times a day in boomerangs.
I think the dog does have its own insta page, she's just ridiculously obsessed by him so he still features heavily!! I agree, sick of seeing the 473663 walks a day!

Reactions: 1
The dog does have its own page, think it’s lifeofdigbydog or something equally as stupid 🤣

Can she rename her page 50pChar... I swear everything she buys is 50p 😂 I’m going to the wrong charity shops clearly!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not buying that she paid 50p for that book. Books are always £1-£2 in charity shops. She makes it up as she goes along

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god, B9! I am done, that is the best yet 🤣🤣 It’s benign Char not B9 🙄 Also, heartbreaking letting the vet take him in? Really? Are you ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG...I actually thought a B9 lump was some vitamin deficiency lump! (Don't @ me... listened to her stories with the sound off).
And she meant benign? Im bleeping howling 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine if she had to pronounce benign without the vet saying it to her? Be-ni-jun but with a big pause in between 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.