Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 2

Summary of previous thread:
Charlie has gone AWOL - probably because he’s working 3 jobs
Meanwhile Charlotte has been making ‘lists’ consisting of showering, washing the dog
She’s weirdly made BFFs with her neighbours and their children
She pretends to make graze boxes full of Asda smart price finest Swiss roll, part baked breads
Charlotte still struggles to pronounce the likes of “ciabatta” “quesadilla” and “chipotle” despite flogging herself as a food blogger!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why the shouty ‘NO DMS’ at the end of her descriptions for the preloved stuff for sale? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Another completely unnecessary list of jobs for the day 🙄😂 also who is she working with to have to keep chasing invoices every other day 🤔 or is she just making it all up 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another completely unnecessary list of jobs for the day 🙄😂 also who is she working with to have to keep chasing invoices every other day 🤔 or is she just making it all up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Empty wash basket...she really is taking the piss now and if anything it's making her look like more of an idiot than she already is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'still shocks me every time I find an egg' this girl is an idiot, that is usually what chickens do!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said that before. I don't believe she is chasing any invoices. She doesn't get that many ads.

What in the fuckity duck is that latest ad all about, I’m embarrassed for her! And why the need to emphasise that it was all at a safe distance of 2 metres when I’m pretty sure you’ve not been social distancing with your mum!

• Haha
To do list hasn't been competed. How can she not have time to hoover her house :rolleyes:

• Haha
New women Charlotte is back to exercising after starting her new business. Has she forgotten about the girls already 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.